6. Spring Is In The Air

My Love is Only For You

"Aishhhh...why is the lid cannot be open?" Jeonghan whining after failed to open the lid of a sauce bottle. He put down the bottle harshly on the table showing his tantrum. 

 

Mingyu just come out from his room heard Jeonghan's whine, come closer, take the bottle and open the lid for Jeonghan. 

 

"Why are you being very cute hannie hyung?" Mingyu gives the opened bottle to Jeonghan while giggle see Jeonghan pout looking at the sauce bottle lid.

 

"I am not being cute, I pissed off right now, he was being disobedient to me," reply Jeonghan, take the lid and throw it into the kitchen sink.

 

"What? disobedient?" Mingyu laugh out loud when hears Jeonghan's answer.

"But, why you threw him away?" asked Mingyu.

 

"That is punishment for him, serve him right," Jeonghan pout and pour out the sauce into the saucer.

 

"Ahhh....jinjja...neomu gwiyeowo...," said Mingyu while gives Jeonghan a sweet stare with his killer smile. 

 

"Don't look at me like that, It will make me keep thinking about you," Jeonghan blushed notices Mingyu's sweet stare to him. How can he resist Mingyu's handsome face with a gorgeous smile and sweet stare.

 

"So, does it means you don't wanna think about me?" tease Mingyu smiling.

 

"Aniya~~~," said Jeonghan softly while take the french fries, dip into the sauce and put it into Mingyu's mouth to cover his shyness. Mingyu just smile knowing the reason of Jeonghan's action. 

 

"Do you want me to accompany you eat?" offer Mingyu.

 

"Of course I want you to be here, I originally want to call you after everything is ready but that disobedient thing ruined it," whine Jeonghan while taking a sit. 

 

Mingyu giggle listen to Jeonghan's answer. He take a sit next to Jeonghan and put his left hand to Jeonghan waist and sit closer to Jeonghan. He using his another hand to take one of the cocktails sausages that Jeonghan prepared and feeds Jeonghan. 

 

"Don't worry ok, you already prepare everything...," said Mingyu, tilted his head to look at Jeonghan's face. Jeonghan smiles. 

"But, why don't you call me earlier? I don't mind to help you anytime," ask Mingyu.

 

"I don't want to disturb you, you just come back from shooting, moreover, it is just simple cooking," reply Jeonghan while chewing the food.

 

"Thank you my hannie," Mingyu shows his appreciation.

 

Jeonghan smiles to see Mingyu's smiling face thanking him. By seeing Mingyu's happy face, his mood will boost up as well.  

 

"Where is the other members?" ask Mingyu while chewing the fries.  

 

"At the office and studio, all of us were there from morning, maybe they will be back shortly," reply Jeonghan while feeds Mingyu.

 

They like to feed each other a lot. Sometimes they unintentionally did in front of the members but cover it up with feeding other members as well.

 

"Speaking about members, did you already tell Jisoo hyung about us?" Mingyu's question make Jeonghan stop eating.

 

"Not yet, why? Did he said something?" ask Jeonghan curiously.

 

"Aniya~~just...the way he looked at me..." Mingyu stops when Jeonghan cut him off.

 

"Hehehe I think he already know. Don't you know he has sixth sense?" reply Jeonghan.

 

"Huh?" Mingyu furrow his eyebrow.  

 

"His instinct is really insane. He already know our feelings is mutual before I tell him. He also has hunch that you ignored me because you want to forget me, while I seriously cannot see it," explained Jeonghan.

 

"Woww...jinjja? Daebakkk Jisoo hyung," Mingyu's eyes widen listen to Jeonghan's story. 

 

"Yah!!! Did you two talking bad about me behind my back?" Jisoo barge in while shaking their shoulder.

 

"Arghhhhhhh...." Mingyu and Jeonghan surprisedly screaming because of Jisoo sudden appearance behind them.

 

"Woah....Jisoo hyung!!!! next time don't do that, I really shocked," complain Mingyu in half shouting voice.

 

"Ya Jisoo!!!! What are you doing?"  

 

Jisoo laughing his heart out at Mingyu and Jeonghan's reaction. 

 

"Ya...next time two of you please sit facing the kitchen door. If you do something sneaky at least you two aware of other persons coming," tease Jisoo. 

 

"Something sneaky? like what?" ask Jeonghan to Jisoo.

 

"Kissing, maybe?" Jisoo tease again before he runs away to his room.

 

"Yahhh Hong Jisoo!!!" yell Jeonghan.

 

"I told you right, he already know without we telling him," said Jeonghan to Mingyu.

 

Mingyu looking at Jisoo's direction with his mouth agape. 

 

-------------------

 

'Knock knock' 

Jeonghan comes to Mingyu and Wonwoo's room. Mingyu opens their door smiling looking at Jeonghan's beautiful angelic face with his blonde silky hair. He thinks he could watching Jeonghan's face for all day. Jeonghan has been trying many hair color and each of the color suit him but for Mingyu blonde is the best for Jeonghan.

 

"Let's go," said Jeonghan excitedly. 

 

Mingyu suggested them to have date drive since tomorrow is their off day. Jeonghan quickly agree seems they do not have other privacy places for two of them. They always be surrounded by members at their dorm, practice room or Pledis office. It just sometimes they will walk together to the nearest park for the fresh air and privacy space. 

 

"Do you want me to drive?" Mingyu offer. 

 

"Let me drive first, if I get tired, we change, ok?" suggest Jeonghan while crossing his arm with Mingyu's, walking toward the car.

 

"Anything for you," smile Mingyu looking at the older.

 

Jeonghan smiles back to Mingyu. Mingyu always taking care of him. Mingyu knows Jeonghan will feel tired quickly, so he always let Jeonghan to take a nap on his shoulder anywhere and anytime. There are couple of times he really touched because of Mingyu's act. He always fell asleep on sofa either in the office, practice room or their dorm and Mingyu will make sure his sleep to be comfortable by take off his shoes also put the pillow and blanket for him. Furthermore, Mingyu will wait till he awake. He said he don't want to disturb his sleep. There were a few times when members were not in the dorm Mingyu carried him from the sofa to his bed because Mingyu wanted Jeonghan's sleep to be more comfortable but he cannot do that each time worried other members will catch him while he doing that, so the time he couldn't do that, he would sleep and accompany Jeonghan in their living room.

 

 "So, where we want to go?" ask Jeonghan after started the car engine.

 

 Jeonghan knows Mingyu will plan everything before their departure. He is not the person without proper planning. 

 

"I don't know if you like it or not but I plan to go to watch the sunrise by the ocean, are you ok with that? If we depart now, we can arrive before sunrise," suggest Mingyu

 

"Wow, I love it, I don't expect you will suggest something like this," Jeonghan agree with Mingyu's suggestion.

 

Mingyu smiles widely listen to Jeonghan agreement. He switches on the radio after setting up the GPS for Jeonghan. He let the music take charge for the atmosphere. He want their date drive to be the heart healing since both of them have very hectic schedule. Jeonghan smiles glancing at Mingyu while driving. They continue talking about what they are doing today since their schedule today need they to be separated.  

 

"Gyu-ya...just sleep first, I don't want you to feel sleepy when you drive later," said Jeonghan looking at yawned Mingyu while put his hand on Mingyu's thigh. Jeonghan turns his palm facing up to make their fingers entwine when he feels Mingyu hold his hand. 

 

"Is it ok? You will be bored if you drive alone."

 

"It's ok..just sleep, I will wake you up if I feel sleepy, moreover, you are beside me right, I didn't drive alone," insisted Jeonghan shaking softly their interwined hands. 

 

-----------------

 

Mingyu sleeps about 30 minutes. He wakes up and hears Jeonghan humming softly to the music plays. His favourite song. He smiles. He likes to listen to Jeonghan's sweet humming voice. Jeonghan's voice maybe not powerful but it is very sweet and soothing to his ears.

 

"Hyung, can you stop aside for a minute?" requested Mingyu.

 

"Sure," answer Jeonghan. He slows down the car and stop at the side of the road.

 

Mingyu get out from the car and go to Jeonghan's side. He opens the door. Jeonghan has no idea what Mingyu want to do.

 

"Let's change, you already drive for too long," Mingyu bend his body a little to look at Jeonghan through the opened door and touch Jeonghan's hand asking him to change the seat. Jeonghan just obey Mingyu's word with a smile. He don't think he could find other good persons for him like Mingyu.

 

"I know you are already tired," said Mingyu after fasten his seat belt. 

 

"Yeah, a bit...but I am too excited to see the ocean with you," admit Jeonghan.

 

"We will arrive about 1 hours, hyung...you can sleep first...I will wake you up as soon as we arrive, I promise," Mingyu chuckled a bit listen to excited but tired Jeonghan.

 

"Ok..but make sure to wake me up...You always let me sleep...I don't want to wasting our time together by sleeping," whining Jeonghan.

 

"Oh, i thought you love to sleep," tease Mingyu.

 

"Of course I love sleeping...but..I love you more," Jeonghan whispering, shy to speak the words. 

 

"I love you more and more, Yoon Jeonghan," reply Mingyu reaching Jeonghan's hand and give a soft squeeze.

 

After what they went through, Jeonghan try learning how to express his love to Mingyu. He don't want Mingyu to think he didn't love Mingyu. He did feel embarassed each time he express his love through words but Mingyu will respond to him each time make him less embarassed. Just like today.

 

---------------

 

"Hyung~~wake up...," Mingyu wakes Jeonghan up after parking their car. 

 

"ughhh...just give me another 10 minutes," Jeonghan mumbling.

 

"Just now you said you love me more than your sleep," tease Mingyu. 

 

"My sleep doesn't wanna let me go, he jealous of you," Jeonghan mumbling again. 

 

Mingyu just laughing. Cute Jeonghan is coming back. He loves to see Jeonghan's cute side when he refer all the things surround him as living persons or living things. 

 

"Ok then, tell your sleep, I will give him just for 10 minutes to be with you," Mingyu play along. 

 

"Ok. My sleep say thank you," Jeonghan mumbling while hug Mingyu's arm with his closed eyes.

 

Mingyu just smiles and takes his handphone and snaps a few of pictures of him and sleeping Jeonghan. Jeonghan opens his eyes a few minutes later.

 

"Did your sleep let you go early?" ask Mingyu looking at Jeonghan is blinking and rubbing his eyes a few times.

 

"Ani~~ I ask him to go away because I want to be with you faster," answer Jeonghan and turns his body facing Mingyu still leaning his head on the seat looking at Mingyu. 

 

"You don't have to, I am fine sharing you with your sleep and your work...but...other than that I can't," Mingyu caress Jeonghan's left cheek. 

 

Jeonghan chuckled with Mingyu's answer and smile when he feels Mingyu's warm hand touches his cheek.

 

"Should we go out now?" ask Mingyu. 

Jeonghan nodding his head. 

 

They are walking by the beach holding hand. Eventhough they both keep silent, they feel like they are telling their love to each other just by walking and swaying their hand together. 

 

Mingyu and Jeonghan sit side by side on the beach to wait for the sunrise. Jeonghan leans his head to Mingyu's shoulder while Mingyu's hand wraps Jeonghan's waist. They both just keep silent listen to the quiet time before the dawn ocean waves sound. Soothing. Very calm. 

 

"Hannie hyung~~~," Mingyu breaks the silent with his deep husky voice.

 

"Ummm...," answer Jeonghan sweetly.

 

"Thank you for accepting me in your life," said Mingyu while turns his head to Jeonghan.

 

"Aniya~ I am the one who suppose to thank you, for accepting me, for loving me, for taking care of me," answer Jeonghan, turns his head slightly to face Mingyu. 

 

They look at each other eyes deeply before moving their lips closer to each other.

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

Thank you for the new subscribers. Also to all the readers. 

 

The new phase of Gyuhan Relationships. I did not have intention to make a story with many chapters, it supposed to be only 5 or 6 chapters but I personally want to see their more interactions so I extend to 9 chapters. Hope you will like it. 

 

Thank you again for reading...♡♡♡♡