fin.

you've got to be kidding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Mingyu has seen a lot of weird things in his life, especially since he became a tattoo artist, but seeing Minghao walk in was something new. Actually, well, no— Minghao coming to the store was actually quite normal since they were best friends, after all. It was how he was with the florist from across the street that made Mingyu stop in the middle of sketching a new design. He stared at how frickin’ Jeon Wonwoo of all people was next to Minghao, looking drunk as hell for the most part and smiling sweetly at him despite the intoxication. It made Mingyu's stomach flutter because Wonwoo has always been extremely easy on the eyes; the tall boy may have developed a bit of a crush on him, despite the minimal interactions.

So why on earth was he in the tattoo parlour?

With the rat, Xu Minghao?

Drunker than he looks capable of being?

“Hey, Gyu,” the Chinese boy greeted, seeming lightly buzzed himself, but not enough to send him spiralling onto the floor. Just enough to get him to do something crazy, but it didn’t look like he was up for a drunk tattoo tonight. Not that was allowed despite how he’s done it too many times before. He had Wonwoo balanced loosely next to him, holding the other boy up. 

Mingyu continued to stare, “please tell me there’s a reason why you brought him here, drunk beyond his mind. If this is your sorry attempt to get us to hook up, I won’t take advantage of-“

The blonde boy scoffed, rolling his eyes as he did so. He was fully aware of Mingyu's crush on the sweet florist, of course, if the way the other boy won’t stop talking about him was anything. Mingyu also complained on a daily basis about how Minghao could just go in the flower shop naturally and strike up conversation with Wonwoo, while the tattoo artist was stuck with shy and subtle attempts at small talk. It was maddening. So he did what any good wingman would do; bring Wonwoo out with him and friends for a round of drinks without Mingyu around to try and gather some information about whether his friend actually had a chance. What he got was more than he bargained for.

“Listen, let Wonwoo explain himself.”

“Explain himself?” Mingyu asked incredulously. “Can he even talk properly at this point?”

“I c-can!” Wonwoo finally stuttered out, staring at Mingyu with a bright flush on his face. He grinned, “hi, Mingyu.”

That was way too cute. Mingyu wanted to die. He doesn’t think he’s ever even seen Wonwoo with such a bright expression. Honestly, the florist usually wore a soft smile, gentle touches for his flowers and plants, nothing like with the hyper-active aura around him now— the cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter