final

happy

when you look at him, you might not think that he’s that funny. but let me tell you, chae hyungwon is always ready to embarrass himself just to make you laugh. like that one time in a fansign where he pretended to be a frog ; it was most likely because hoseok had had a bad day, and hyungwon wanted to make him happy. he succeeded, by the way, but also hoseok got way too much blackmail material, which makes hyungwon not-so-happy.

 

chae hyungwon is a gorgeus man. hoseok looks at him like the sun is shining, maybe hyungwon is hoseok’s sunshine? but he would probably not say that out loud because can he manage to look at blushing, giggling hyungwon without peppering him with kisses? no, he simply can’t. hyungwon knows that he is good-looking - at least hoseok hopes he knows - and hoseok knows the jealous stares of people when they catch that hyungwon has already locked hands with the one and only hoseok. hoseok likes how hyungwon praises him. you’re beautiful, gorgeus, cute. you’re my prince charming. hoseok giggles whenever hyungwon says cheesy stuff because he simply isn’t used to it ; hoseok is the cheesy one in this relationship. but it’s nice, having someone complimenting you who truly means it.

 

chae hyungwon is a talented man. hoseok is always amazed at the choreographies he makes, hoseok likes the way hyungwon dances to the beat. hyungwon tries his best in everything he does and succeeds in it, even if hyungwon is sometimes way too hard on himself. i ed-up. i didn’t do my best. i . hoseok comforts him, but he hates to see hyungwon cry out of frustration. why can’t hyungwon see how amazing he is? it’s weird how much hoseok sometimes just wants to take hyungwon’s head in his hands and just tell him how much he means to hoseok, how talented he is, how gorgeus he is, just every positive thing about him. but would hyungwon believe him? hoseok doesn’t know.

 

chae hyungwon kisses you to show how much he loves you, that’s something hoseok has noticed. it can be little kisses anywhere on hoseok’s body, it can be passionate, long kisses when they’ve just finished another movie marathon, it can be make-out sessions after those passionate kisses. hyungwon shows different feelings through different things, but sometimes it’s the easiest to spot those through kisses. you’re lovely. i don’t want to lose you. i need you in my life. different things must go through hyungwon’s mind as he kisses hoseok. hoseok’s mind is running too, but still all those running thoughts are on hyungwon. you make me so happy.

 

“what are you thinking about?”

 

“you.”

 

“why me?”


“because darling, you’re my happiness.”