DISTANCE

SHY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Theme song: Mirotic [Rock ver.] by TRAX Jungmo

"Hello oppa, don’t you mind if I talk to you for a second?” asked Victoria formally.

“What’s up? Why are you always too formal? Aren’t we friends?” asked Jungmo smiling widely. He didn’t know why but seeing Victoria really makes his day.

“Sulli wanted to learn playing guitar and she wants to ask you if you can help her?” said Victoria looking down at the floor. Even though it’s not the first time they talked, she’s still awkward around him.

“Ask her when she is free. I’ll teach her” replied Jungmo happily. If he teaches Sulli playing guitar, he will have chance to meet Victoria more.

“Thank you, oppa. I’ll tell her now” said Victoria then she bowed him and rushed outside the room. Being near him every time made her heart wanna jump out of her chest. She asked Sulli about her schedule and messaged Jungmo as she is the one contacting with him.

^__________________________^

Today, Victoria had no schedule and she wanted to be at home so she didn’t come to the SM to practice. It’s been a long time that her members were also free too so she decided to make a delicious meal for them. Sulli left in the morning as she had guitar lesson with Jungmo in SM. Victoria went to the supermarket nearby to buy some materials for their meal. When she came back, she was surprised when she saw Jungmo sitting in the living room.

“Hi Victoria” greeted Jungmo with his typical smile. He saw the shock expression on Victoria’s face so he commented sadly “Seems like I’m not welcomed here”

“Ah, not at all. Sorry for acting impolite. I was surprised when seeing you here” apologized Victoria bowing at him.

“We finished our lesson sooner than before so I invited Jungmo oppa to have lunch with us as he teaches me guitar for free. You don’t mind, right?” said Sulli winking playfully at Victoria while hugging her waist.

“I don’t mind AT ALL” emphasized Victoria but only Sulli could hear it. She knew that Sulli want to as her members all know that she has a crush on Jungmo. She walked to the kitchen with 2 big bags. Jungmo quickly stood up and helped her making her blush lightly at his action. Her members giggled at her cuteness.

“I should help you. Because of me, you’re busier today” claimed Jungmo grinning widely.

“Aniyo. You’re our guest” said Victoria while leading him to the living room with the kids. How can she cook when she can’t focus on it as he is around her?

“Oppa, play a song for us” ordered Krystal cheekily and the rest had the same thought with her.

“I just compose a new song but I don’t know if it’s good, so you girls can give me a comment, right?” said Jungmo with a wink then he played the melody that he composed for them. The girls couldn’t take their eyes off him during the song. The song was lovely and the rhythm is really catchy. When the song came to an end, Jungmo asked their opinion “So, what do you think about?”

“The song is really good but you don’t have the lyrics yet so we don’t really know what the meaning of this song is” said Amber wisely.

“Yeah, oppa. The rhythm is really catchy but what is the mean of this song?” asked Luna.

“This song is about the girl that a man loves and that girl is like a goddess to him. It’s more like a confession” said Jungmo tried to express his idea “Jay hyung is composing the lyric for this song”

“It’s a lovely song” said Sulli “Is it in your next album, oppa?”

“Yeah, I hope it turns out well” said Jungmo hopefully.

“Will you make a MV for this song?” asked Krystal curiously.

“Of course. I’ll invite the girl I like to be our cameo” said Jungmo while taking a glare at the kitchen when Victoria was busy cooking. Although she was focus on cooking, she listened to their conversation.

“Really? Who is she?” asked Sulli out loud. The others also became impatient.

“Is she in SM?” asked Luna then Amber continued “Is she in a group or solo or an actress?” then Krystal added “Do we know her?”

“I can’t tell you her name yet but I can give you some clues” said Jungmo chuckle at the kids’ reaction “She is in SM and she’s in a girl group and you all know her”

“Really? Unbelievable” exclaimed Luna then it’s Sulli’s turn “I can’t wait to see that MV”

“Me, too” said Amber in agree.

“I want to know who she is” implied Krystal while secretly glaring at Victoria. They chit chatted for a while then Victoria informed them that the lunch has done. The girls went to the kitchen and helped her placing the food on the table. During the lunch, everyone exchanged words except Victoria who only concentrated on her meal. Usually, she is not like this but today was different because Jungmo was here.

“Is she always like this?” asked Jungmo while looking at Victoria.

“Unnie is shy” explained Luna with her mischievous smile then Sulli added “Unnie tells us a lot about you” and gained a glare by Victoria. She defended “They are joking. Don’t believe them”

“Do we look like we’re joking, unnie?” teased Amber grinning widely.

“Yes, you are” claimed Victoria while poking Amber “What’s with that grin?”

“She is lying, oppa. She told us that you’re handsome and really cool when you’re playing guitar and you’re a gentle and caring sunbae. She told us a lot about you” said Krystal without stop.

“I didn’t. Aren’t you girl the ones said that?” defended Victoria blushing crazily. Jungmo chuckled at their argument and he found Victoria’s cute when she blushed. How he wishes he can get closer to her! She is always awkward when she’s with him.

After the lunch, Sulli helped Victoria washing the dishes. They had a small conversation while the rest was in the living room playing guitar.

“Are you curious about the girl Jungmo oppa likes?” asked Sulli with a small voice.

“Nope” denied Victoria by a lie.

“I know you lied, unnie” claimed Sulli grinning.

“It’s not my business so why should I care?” replied Victoria acting like she was not interested but she knew that she tried to lie to herself.

“I’m so curious. Do you think it’s you, unnie?” asked Sulli with an evil smile.

“I’m not that close with him and I never think I would be that lucky girl” stated Victoria expressionless but deep inside her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter