curiousity killed the ( jealous ) cat

a fool's monologue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in which Hyungseob eyes are too curious and Euiwoong would never admit that he's THAT jealous cat. 

 

› dated : around may 2019〃

 

Euiwoong has always loved Hyungseob’s round, curious orbs. He recalls telling Hyungseob numerous times how perfect his eyes are, and how they always seem to remind him of bunnies. Euiwoong has also never took notice of how extremely-- eye-catching a girl's uniform looked. The white, almost translucent shirt material, with their skirts barely making it past their mid-thighs. No, he is not the one staring. Hyungseob is, with his round, curious orbs.

 

He kicks his beloved boyfriend’s shin under the table, “let’s change place. You sit outside, i’m sitting inside.” He is definitely not jealous, no, do not get him wrong. Hyungseob tilts his head, giving him a curious look. Euiwoong mutters under his breath, “I don’t have s nor skinny, y thighs but im still your soulmate!”

 

“Euiwoong, are you jealous?” He gives the older an unamused look. “Euiwoong, i’m dating you.”

 

Euiwoong’s anger melts away at Hyungseob’s words. He huffs, “then stop staring at them!” Hyungseob waves him off as the school bell rings, giving the younger a rushed peck on the cheek before running off towards his class.

 

Lee Euiwoong i’m dating you because i love you. Don’t forget that.

 

Euiwoong groans at his words, how does one stay angry at Ahn Hyungseob?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter