I Fell For You Through The Screen

Digital Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon meet Kyungwan online, they chat and get closer in no time. For her, talking with Kyungwan is great to the point she keep chatting with her till late at night. Nayeon type in something on her chatroom with Kyungwan, just a simple request.

'Hey, Kyungwan ah. Let's meet next week, i wanna see you in real'

Nayeon keep looking at her screen but no answer, she suddenly feel guilty. Maybe Kyungwan doesn't really want to meet her at all, or maybe she's just too pushy for asking that  since they just become an online friend for a month. Maybe they aren't close at all and Kyungwan just get uncomfortable with that. Nayeon keep shaking her head as she tries to erase all her negative thoughts about her online friend.

It's been an hour since she sent her that, Kyungwan just read it but hasn't even reply it yet. This just make Nayeon anxiously waiting for her reply. She keep tossing and turning on her bed while checking if there is a new reply or not.

Nayeon decide to just send another text on their chatroom.

'Sorry if you don't want to you can just ignore my request. Let's just talk about something else'

Nayeon bite on her fingernail as she wait for the reply impatiently. She quickly read the reply from Kyungwan as soon as it appears on her screen.

'Are you sure you want to see me?'

'Yes, i'm sure'

'What if i'm not handsome?'

'What are you saying? Kyungwan ah, for me you're the most handsome man i've ever meet'

'You only saw my back on my profile picture though, why are you so sure?'

'Why do you sound so gloomy?'

'I don't know, i feel like you will left once you saw me'

'Eyyy, there is no way i would'

'Nayeon ah...'

'Yes?'

'What if i'm not like what you have imagine me to be?'

'Why are you acting like this? Just tell me if you don't want to...'

'I honestly want to see you too, i'm just scared...'

'Kyungwan ah, you know i like you so much'

'...okay, let's meet next week. My friend own a cafe near here'

'Okay, deal. See you next week'

'See you later'

****

Jeongyeon sigh heavily, she feel a weight on her shoulder as she is done replying Nayeon's text. She drink her coffee that is made by Mina, her barista friend.

"Why are you looking so gloomy?"

"I'm going to meet my crush"

"Wow, congrats"

"Thanks"

"Why? You didn't look happy at all?"

"You know the online friend i told you before, Mina?"

"Yes, you keep talking about her all the time, you make my Sana jealous because she wanted me to be like you at least once, she said"

Mina laugh as she remembering how cute Sana sulk at her. Jeongyeon sigh again as she stir her coffee.

"She mistaken me as a man"

"Eehh?"

"Yeah..."

"You never told her?"

"She assumed that i was a man because i use Kyungwan as my username"

"Why didn't you tell her that?"

"I fell for her...even before we meet in real life"

"Gosh, you're a hopeless romantic i see"

"What should i do Mina? What if she left me?"

"If she likes you back then she won't"

"...this is so frustrating"

"Just calm down and tell her everything, i'm sure she will understand"

"...you think so?"

"Yes, i'm sure"

"We will meet here next week, please help me Mina"

"Alright, alright, stop holding my hand like that. Sana keep glaring at me now"

"Oops, sorry"

Jeongyeon quickly apologize as she release her grip and glance at Sana who sit right behind her. Sana is mad, she can feel the cold stare darts to her back already.

****

Nayeon search through all her wardrobe, she tries every clothes but keep changing them on the last minute. She stand up as she look at her standing mirror, she smile widely.

"Perfect, there is no boy who wouldn't fall for this style"

Nayeon ties her hair and take her small bag before she goes out of her room.

"Kyungwan ah, wait for me!"

Nayeon shout as she close her apartment door excitedly. She call a cab once she's down on the street.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon keep walking back and forth for over an hour, she come an hour early since she is so nervous to see Nayeon today.

"Do you think i look okay?"

"You asked me for the 24th times already, you look fine"

Mina roll her eyes to the side, Sana help Jeongyeon to tidy up her collarshirt and giggles.

"You look awesome Jeongyeon ah, even i would fall for you if you keep dressing like this"

"Hey"

Mina pout when her girl say such thing in front of her, Sana goes closer to her and hug her arm.

"You're still my number one babe"

"And you're still such a flirt"

"Eyy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter