My man

My man

I'm an 18 years old high school student...just like other 18-years-old girls, but...

...

"Hey!" He said. I suddenly reacted to his greet. 
"H...hey!" I said while he was standing infront of me, and I was stealing me gaze of him. My heart, my damn heart, fluttered...as always.
"Is everything going well for today's match?" I asked quietly. "well...I...guess so..." He mumbled.
The bell rang and the awkwardness broke. I pulled my books into my embrace. "S...sorry...I go get the class..." And I left.
It always happens. Nothing is wierd unless the person is wierd, and I'm wierd.

It just came back to our first meet, first grade of junior high school. While I got rescued by him from my nemesis. The very first time, my heart fluttered...for him.

I got back to class while the math teacher yelled my name for the third time. I was stucked on him...again. He left a smile on his lips and shook his head back to the board. And the class begun.

I took my pencil to write what teacher says, but suddenly a three syllabled word appeard on my note book..."Kim Young Bin". I suddenly noticed that my heart won against my mind and just ordered my hand to write his name. I tried to find the eraser to get rid of that three nice syllables, but suddenly I heard my name called.
"If you can't pay your attention to the class instead of Mr. Kim, you'd better get out!" Teacher said, while standing by my side. I took a glance to Young Bin. He was watching me with his evil smile. I felt my eyes filled. Tried to blink fast, not letting them fall down. "I...I'm sorry Ms...". 

I tried the whole time to luch time not to look at him, but was I able to?

I searched for an empty seat to start my lunch. On the corner was the best. No one could find me 'cause no one likes to eat alone in the darkest side of dinning room.

I started eating whitout looking around. My look went down to the plate and I got lost in thoughts...before someone called my name ofcoarse.

It was his first time sitting in front of me and eating while having lunch. I tried not to look surprised.

"So...why you keep eating alone? Don't you have friends?" He asked while he wasn't looking at me.
"I do...have friends..." I got quiet. He gazed at me. "They have their own eating partner". I continued. He continued gazing and suddenly laughed. 

"You are so cute!"

Oh gosh...please stop being so manly...

Flutter.

"So...will you come to match and cheer for me today?...I guess you were my best friend..." He said in a slow, nice tune.
"I was your best friend".
"You mean...not anymore?" He asked in surprise. 
"I don't know". I tried to be cold.
"Come on!...forget that damn halloween party...you know I didn't meant to be mean..."

You idiot! 
I remembered the school's halloween party which I was the victim...but you idiot how can you think I still don't talk to you because of that?!

"Forget it okay?" He said.
My mouth opend wide for a smile. "I already forgot that!" I tried to manage my laughter. He looked confused.
"So why you keep avoiding me?" He asked.
"I just don't want to make troubles for you." I explained quietly, not looking to him.
He remained quiet. "I hope to see you today." He stood up. He finished his lunch already. I let my gaze to follow him while getting farther. Seeing girls suddenly surrounding him made my heart ache. I wish he was mine.
I kept finishing that unfinishable lunch.

***

I heard door ranged. I heard mom telling me I have a guest, but before standing up to make my untidy room tidy, door opened. A boy (perhaps) with a head in bunch of flowers was standing there.

"Roses...for Floar." 

I knew whom that nice voice belonged to. I got surprised. He hadn't come to my house in ages, and called my nickname either.
I took flowers in my hand and his face appeared. And the first thing I saw, was his lips.
He came in to my room. "I didn't know you are coming so..."
"It is okay...I know you are messy no need to hide it from me."

And again.

"So why are you here?" I asked.
"I don't know...I felt I wann buy Roses for you." He said.
A small frown appeared on my eyebrows. 
"Why you call me Floar?" I asked suspected.
"What?!...You forgot I gave this nickname to you!...I'm just allowed to call you Floar!" He said in surprise. "Hey...is anybody else calling you Floar? Huh?" He asked angrily.
"W...what?!...No ofcoarse not!" I mumbled shyly. He smiled and gathered his arms around me. He knows how to make me smile. And he succeeded.

"Shouldn't you be in the rehearsal now?" I asked in worries.
"Well...yeah...but I had to make sure you are coming." He said.
"What are you doing? Aren't you gonna get ready?...or...you want me to put on your dresses for you?!" He said in an evil look.
I laughed. "You'd better get out!"

He smiled. A wierd smile.

"I guess I'm in love with someone..." He said shyly.
I freezed. Didn't expected that anymore.
"W...wow...con...congrats..." I lied. No. I don't want...
"The I'm going to confess her after the game..." He shied.
"I'm sure she will accept you...unless she is crazy..." I said with a fake smile.

I'm jelouse...jelouse...

I just wanted to cry out.

***

"GO YOUNG BIN!" I shouted in cheers.
I guess he heard. He looked at me, but not in the way he did before.
Match finished. I knew his team would win. He is the best, not just in basketball, in everything. My heart ached.

He recieved the cup. I was crying. Not for his champion, for not being mine, for not being able to hug him, to kiss him.

I envied...to the girl he was going to confess...to the master of his embrace...

He saw me in tears. I didn't want to...but whatever...let him know how much I loved him...

I was the first one who was leaving, but a hand grabbed my arm. It became bigger and changed into a back hug. I couldn't look back. I was freezed.

"I...I love you..." A sweet whisper of him filled my ears.
I looked back. HE.
I was confused. It was him! Kim Young Bin!

"I...Love you too..." I said in maze, not knowing what I was saying.

I felt a hot thing on my lips, kissing me. Best feeling ever...I just imagined how would it taste...and it was sweet, like a candy.

He raised me up in his arms. Everyone was shouting.

"You know that you are mine, right?!"

How was it? Comment me if you liked :)