₊❏❜ ⋮ CHEATSHEET (updt.)

 ₊❏❜ ⋮ E2W / OPEN.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

E2W

cheatsheet

posted march 9 • updated march 9

 

PRO TIP. if you're looking for something specific, ctrl + f and type what it is to find it faster because i like to babble. 

 

 

TIMELINE. The story starts in 2017, which is the year E2W will make their debut as YG's next girl group. I usually write in a linear fashion, so look forward to being stuck in 2017 for a while, fam. That's the reason age ranges and etc are what they are. Keep this in mind when you're writing love stories and so on. What might be legal now for 2000 liners wasn't legal in 2017, so on so forth. 

 

 

BASICS. I don't think I really have to go over things like NAMES, but if they were in another group before E2W, had former promotions under any other names, use a production name that isn't their stagename, or have any names in other languages / etc you would put them in the other names section. So on, so forth. Just make sure it makes sense and I'm usually really chill about these. 

 

The AGE RANGE is listed for each plotline. Jiae is intentionally the only 95 liner, before anyone asks. Also, let's try to spread out the ages somewhat. If I have 6 applications for 00 liners and 2 for the other years combined, I'm definitely going to try to wiggle that around because I want the group to not just be one old woman and a ton of babies. 

 

If the plotline doesn't have an ETHNICITY listed, you're free to use whatever ethnicity floats your boat so long as your character is at least half-Asian. Yes, there are only two open ethnicity plotlines for E2W, and yes, you can apply for those with Korean characters if you so desire. Whatever you do, just make it make sense as to why they're there. 

 

For LANGUAGES, the maximum your character can speak and the maximum they can be fluent in, without good reason, is three. If you need to go over that limit for whatever reason, you can discuss that with me and I'll decide whether to give it a pass or not. Feel free to bring characters that aren't multilingual or bilingual as well. All kids are loved. 

 

 

APPEARANCE. I like to think I'm not that picky about FACECLAIMS but I think I know a few people who would disagree. First and foremost, please make sure there are a variety of high quality pictures and photoshoots available; if your faceclaim is from one of the nuguest of nugu groups that hasn't promoted since 2016 and had one jacket shoot, I probably definitely absolutely am going to be in your dms for another faceclaim. This is an idol fic and I like to edit pictures for things.

 

Furthermore, I will require that faceclaims are idols or actresses unless you can make a very, very good case for the face you want to use. Do not use YG artists as faceclaims, and please refer to the blacklist below. 

 

 

THE PERSON. For the PERSONALITY, I ask for a minimum of four positive and four negative traits. Neutrals are optional but welcomed. Please list out the character's traits and then elaborate them afterward, so I can track the traits and the elaboration. Otherwise, I might not know what traits you're saying the character has. 

 

There must be at least two paragraphs' elaboration, and I would like to see more than one sentence given per trait. By all means, don't feel like you have to write 4000 words in the personality alone, but do give me enough that I have something to work with. To be frank, this is going to be one of the most important parts of your app. 

 

Just like the personality, BACKGROUND has a minimum of two paragraphs as well. Look at this section as how you're going to tell me what formed your character into who they are and what guided them on to the path of idolhood. Not everyone has to come from a background where they always had big dreams of being a star. Maybe they were scouted or they did it out of spite or something else pushed them to becoming an idol. You don't have to tell me how they stubbed their toe when they were two, but I want to know what made them who they are.

 

The TRIVIA should be straightforward, but this is another good section when it comes to helping me understand your character. Write as much or as little as you want so long as you have at least the number of facts listed in the app itself, but psst, trivia is one of my favorite parts of the app so if you want to take advantage of that.....

 

 

RELATIONSHIPS. you can honestly go semi-crazy in this section. Make it make sense, make it believable, and I won't care who you put in their relationship section, honestly. Obviously don't make your character besties with SNSD if they met them once at a fansign. Feel free to include collabs, members of E2W/C2C/EMPIRE, YG artists, and my characters here. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter