Help

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After chatting and eating with her best friend, Hyomin decided to go to the library like usual while Sunny went home. On the way there, when Hyomin pass by the school gym, someone grab Hyomin with his or her hands covering Hyomin’s mouth and drag her forcefully into the gym. Hyomin was frantically trying to get off the person’s tight grip but to no avail. Hyomin was just not strong enough. The stranger harshly push Hyomin to the floor which cause Hyomin to land on the ground with a loud thud.

“Hi Hyomin. We’ve meet again, I bought some of my friends though… Hope that you don’t mind.”

“S-seohyun…..” Hyomin said softly. Hyomin quickly got up and run towards the door but one of the girls caught Hyomin by her shirt when Hyomin was just inches away from the door.

“Don’t try to run away….. You won’t be able to run away… Don’t waste your energy…. There is five of us here…. You can’t escape…. Ji hyun, go and lock the door.”  Seohyun said, after ji hyun lock the door Seohyun continued, “Last time, you had your pretty friend to help you… but now she is not here and she won’t be here. Even if you scream her name, she won’t be able to hear you. Our indoor school gym is pretty sound proof and it is pretty late now so most of the students are already home, I’m sure you know that.  Your friend INJURED my arm because of you and you must pay for this.” Seohyun glare at Hyomin and grip Hyomin’s wrist and twist it like how Jiyeon did to her.

“AHH, APPA, STOP PLEASE!” Hyomin cried, tears are already forming in her eyes.

“This is just the beginning….. “ Seohyun said and let go.

“Hmmm how should I play with you…… I am not happy that you are the teachers’ pet… I should do something to destroy that huh…. GIRLS, do you have any idea?” Seohyun asked with her wicked smile.

“I have one. We should take off her clothes and take pictures of her… and then we would spread it around the school… I’m sure she will be on the blacklist of the teachers after they discover those pictures…. Her being so ty and taking these kind of provocative pictures…. Of course, we have to make people believe that Hyomin is not being forced to take these y pictures.”

“Good idea…. She will be ashamed throughout the rest of her schooldays too… I am sure her grade will fall too and I will be the top then. Good idea... don’t you think that it is a good idea, hyomin?”

Hyomin kept silence and Seohyun gave a hard slap across Hyomin’s face.

“ANSWER ME!”  Seohyun shouted.

“Y-yes” Hyomin stuttered in fear.

“Girls. You guys know what to do.” Seohyun said.

All the girls nodded and smile. Three of the girls pinned Hyomin down, holding down her arms and legs to prevent her from escaping. One of the girl then started to rip Hyomin’s clothes off. Hyomin was frantically trying to free herself, she tried to use all her strength to break free but she was too weak and outnumbered.

If someone bully you again, just call my name and I will protect you. Jiyeon’s words suddenly cross Hyomin’s mind, knowing that she has no other choice, she decided to believe in Jiyeon and shouted, “PARK JIYEON!!” with all her energy, hoping that she could hear her cries of help even though she knows that chances are slim.

“HAHAH! You thought that by calling her name she will come and help you? You are so pathetic. She won’t be h-“ Seohyun’s words was cut off by a sudden loud bang sound. It sounds as though the door was broken open. Seohyun’s eyes travelled to the source of the sound and she was right. The door was open and the one who did it was none other than Park Jiyeon.

“H-how d-did you? I-it’s impossible.” Seohyun stuttered.

“I’ve warn you before….” Jiyeon said and proceed to close the door, blocking the door with a nearby gym equipment.

Jiyeon cracked her knuckles before saying, “Let her go now.”

“You are outnumbered, you won’t be able to fight all of us.” Seohyun said with "confidence".

“Let’s try then, shall we?” Jiyeon smiled.

One the girl ran towards Jiyeon and tried to throw a kick towards Jiyeon, however, Jiyeon managed to grab hold of her leg, Jiyeon kicked the girl’s other leg which cause the girl to lose her balance and fall down in a split position, the girls hold the area between her thighs in pain. Jiyeon deliver a kick towards the girl’s stomach which cause the girl to groan in pain. The rest of the girls release Hyomin and dash towards Jiyeon, some tried to kick Jiyeon while some tried to throw a punch. However, Jiyeon managed to dodge all of the attacks. The girls surround Jiyeon but Jiyeon was unfazed, she lift up her leg and did a turning kick in an extremely fast speed which cause all the girl to land on the ground, groaning in pain while holdin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter