Chapter 08

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them argued immaturely for a while but they still couldn’t decide who should be the husband or wife. Hence the mock PK turned into an actual PK match between the two of them.

Belle just stood next to HeroJeiJei and watched them, thinking silently to herself. "God-nim, he's really smart! He could kill people without seeing any blood."

In the end, due to the fact DolphinKing and DorkyForeheadChun couldn’t decide who should be the husband and who should be the wife, the practice ended with them killing one another in their PK match.

[HeroJeiJei]: Let's go finish up our last couple quest.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Okay!

[DolphinKing]: What? You two had already reached the last couple quest?

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Hyung is a sicko! That's why they can reach the last quest! I heard the last quest is very difficult and sadistic!

[DolphinKing]: Ya! That's why a sadistic sicko like Jei hyung is able to get to that level!

[HeroJeiJei]: It's not about me being a sadistic sicko! It's about whether you can find yourself a wife or not.

[DolphinKing]: -_-

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Hyung, you win!

[JustAnotherGirl]: Hahahahahahahaha!

And then the couple left the scene for their last quest.

---

The last quest was indeed a difficult one, and ever since the start of this game, nobody had completed it so far. Belle and HeroJeiJei had come a long way before they got to this stage, and they found that the quests did very much live up to its reputation like how the other players had described.

For the last quest, after talking to the NPC, Belle was unpreparedly transported to a secret place that wasn’t on any of the maps and HeroJeiJei must find her within sixteen hours. If he couldn’t, it would mean they have failed the entire quest.

[HeroJeiJei]: How's the surroundings like?

[JustAnotherGirl]: The surrounding is very, very, very dark... ><

[HeroJeiJei]: Can you see anything?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Nope.

[HeroJeiJei]: What about sound?

Belle shut her eyes and listened carefully through her earphones.

[JustAnotherGirl]: I think I hear the sound of flowing water.

[HeroJeiJei]: Okay. I know.

While waiting for HeroJeiJej to find her, Belle has also gone on to explore in the darkness, hoping to find some useful information for him. She has also searched the web for more information but to no avail because no one had finished the quest before. Hence there wasn't any guide for the players to follow. The one and only official description for the last quest was just a one liner - you must rely on the unspoken understanding between lovers to pass this level.

"Lame! Screw this stupid quest!" Belle muttered and took her book out to revise.

While Belle was doing her self-study, HeroJeiJei had arrived at a cliff where there was a NPC waiting for him there.

[NPC]: I have been waiting for thirty years and you are the first person to get to this cliff. Thirty years ago, my junior disappeared all of a sudden and I followed his trail till here but I was obstructed by this chess game here. The chessboard possesses the clues but chess has never been my forte. Young hero, can you help me solve this game?

HeroJeiJei went forward to study the game for a while before he placed the chess piece on the board and then all the chess pieces disappeared immediately.

[NPC]: A divine move! Young hero, should you cross this abyss and see my junior. Please hand this piece of jade pendant to him. Bear in mind that there is still an obstacle beyond this abyss. It is said to be formidable so you must be careful. I have a secret to clearing this stage. Please take a good look...

---

Belle was so immersed in her book when she heard an alert sound with a message popping up on her screen.

[System]: Your husband HeroJeiJei has passed the last obstacle 'The Maze of Yearning Love'. Congratulations on completing the last quest of 'Lovers of Eternity'.

"What? God-nim has completed the last quest? Daebak!" Belle blinked.

With the appearance of the message, the dark surrounding began to brighten up.

Belle found herself at the bottom of a cliff. On the right, there was a small waterfall and a pond. Growing beside the pond was a flower that she had never seen before.

And then HeroJeiJei was standing in the light, descending gracefully like an angel.

Belle stared bewilderedly at the screen when she saw HeroJeiJei sitting on a gigantic flaming red bird.

"Majestic." That was the first thought that came to her mind.

It took her a while to snap out from the trance and began to type her reply.

[JustAnotherGirl]: God-nim, you found me!

[HeroJeiJei]: Sorry to keep my wife waiting.

[System]: HeroJeiJei and JustAnotherGirl have completed the last quest of 'Lovers of Eternity'. They shall be rewarded one million experience points, the title of 'First Warrior Couple' and the first pair of flying mounts in Dreams of Warriors.

The moment this message came out, the world chat channel exploded with messages.

[BidohBidohBidoh]: Flying mounts?! There are actually flying mounts in this game!

[BeforeUgo]: Don't tell me this is the only pair of flying mounts? They are testing it out right? Is the game going to start a flying mount system?

[OppaOppaSarangHae]: I want!

[OddBallisDaBest]: Ask your oppa buy for you!

[OppaOppaSarangHae]: Pssssh!

[yoyo1212]: I have just realised that JustAnotherGirl has found herself a good catch!

[Broccolish]: Ya man! Who would expect her to get divorced by Will.C and then married to the number one player, HeroJeiJei. It's amazing!

[ABCDEFG]: I know right! I think it's more like Will.C is the one being dumped!

[DolphinKing]: ABC, you are so smart!

[ABCDEFG]: \blush\

[DolphinKing]: Come to oppa!

[LuDeerHan]: Byuntae on the loose!

[ABCDEFG]: Hyung, I'm a boy! \blush\

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Bahahahahahahaha!

[JustAnotherGirl]: Are they the legendary phoenixes?

[HeroJeiJei]: Yes. Let’s go fly around.

And so the couple took off with one of the phoenixes while the other flew next to its mate.

[JustAnotherGirl]: So how did you manage to find me?

[HeroJeiJei]: There are hints for me.

[JustAnotherGirl]: And those hints lead you to the Maze of Yearning Love?

[HeroJeiJei]: Yes.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Cool! But isn't that maze the formation of the five mystic elements?

[HeroJeiJei]: It's not that difficult. Right before I entered the maze, the NPC told me a way in a few thousands words in ten seconds.

[JustAnotherGirl]: WHAT? You memorise it all in ten seconds?

[HeroJeiJei]: I took a screenshot of it.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Bahahahaha! I am the dumb one!

[HeroJeiJei]: Did you quit the guild?

[JustAnotherGirl]: You saw it?

[HeroJeiJei]: Yes.

[JustAnotherGirl]: It was two days ago...

--Flashback--

Belle was reading her lecture notes to prepare herself for the lesson the next day when she received a message in the game. At first she thought it was from HeroJeiJei so she clicked open only to see the message was actually the leader of her guild, DancingKingofAsia.

[DancingKingofAsia]: JustAnotherGirl, why is your team stealing our guild team’s quest?

Belle's guild was called Emerald Sea Guild. It was one of the four major guilds in the server. The founder had been a female player called ButteryflyDream. But it was said that she had just changed her job two months ago so she was too busy to manage the guild. Hence she had given the position of guild leader to her game husband, DancingKingofAsia. Belle didn't know much about this player but she knew Will.C was quite close with him. Belle was confused when she saw that message from her guild leader

[JustAnotherGirl]: What do you mean by stealing monster? I’ve been doing quests the whole time.

[DancingKingofAsia]: Aren't LuDeerHan and DolphinKing part of your team?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Can you tell me what happened exactly?

[DancingKingofAsia]: I think you should be the one giving me an explanation. Your team stole the guild's quest and that is not acceptable. The monster drop the items that people in the guild need urgently. You should solve this now.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Which team in our guild? I'll go ask LuDeerHan.

[DancingKingofAsia]: GillianGillian.

"Right! That Emperor team again!" Belle nodded as she scrolled down her friend list and sent a message over when she saw SoulfulYuni online status.

[JustAnotherGirl]: When did GillianGillian come over to our guild?

[SoulfulYuni]: Last week. You didn't know about it?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Nope! Who accepted them?

[SoulfulYuni]: Our guild leader, of course! I remember now! They joined when you weren't online. All the Emperor family joined our guild.

[JustaanotherGirl]: Right...

[SoulfulYuni]: No wonder you were so quiet. I didn't want to br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter