Chapter 04

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the day of the meeting between Emperor Tech and Jaejoong's team. William had brought Jessica to the office to meet his father, who was Jessica mother's older brother. "Uncle Alfred!" Jessica greeted the moment she saw her uncle hung up his phone.

"Oh! Jess! What brings you here?" Alfred asked as he went forward to welcome his niece. "Don't you have class today?"

"Dad, Jess has been studying very hard in school and when she heard about our company is currently looking for summer interns, she volunteered to come to work in our company." William told his father.

"Why? Why do you want to work here as an intern? I thought you are studying business management in SNU so why do you want to choose here to do your internship?" Alfred asked his niece.

"That's because..." Jessica cut William off before he could continue further.

"That's because I want to learn the operation of a gaming company and then I will get a wide exposure in how various companies work." Jessica lied because she didn't want her uncle to know about her true motive here.

"Okay. Then what position are you interested in?" Alfred asked.

"Anything."

"Just make her your personal assistant, dad!" William suggested.

"Okay." Alfred nodded. "Then you can start..."

"I can start immediately!" Jessica volunteered, causing her uncle to stare at her with surprise.

"But I have a meeting later."

"I can just stand by the side and not make any noise," said Jessica.

Just then the secretary came in to inform Alfred about the arrival of Jaejoong and his team. "Mr Chan, Mr Kim and Mr Park had arrived."

"Alright. Bring them in and get Donovan in too!"

"Yes, chairman!"

"I will sit in for the meeting as well. I want to see..."

"Oppa, you should go do your work. Uncle Alfred, I'll go prepare the drinks for our guests!" With that she pulled William out of his father's office.

"Why did you pull me out of the office? I want to see how this Kim Jaejoong look like."

"I don't want so many people in the meeting. I can manage on my own."

"Okay." William said, rolling his eyes.

"Oppa, how do I look today?" Jessica asked, adjusting her dress and tidying her hair.

"Pretty."

"Okay! Can I use those cups?"

"Yes."

"Okay! You should go back to your work! I'll treat you to dinner tonight!"

"Okay! You better treat me with something nice!"

"Go go go!"

---

"Mr Kim! Mr Park, this way please." The secretary guided the two in when the managing director of the game development department came out to welcome them.

"Mr Kim! Mr Park!"

"Mr Ho!" Jaejooong greeted the older man as he shook his hand.

"My boss has been waiting for your arrival! Let's go to his office for a chat!" And then the man led them towards Alfred's office. "Chairman, Mr Kim and Mr Park are here!"

"Oh! Mr Kim! Mr Park! I've finally gotten the chance to meet the two of you! You guys are indeed very young and energetic!" Alfred commented. "Please take a seat!"

"You are flattering me, Mr Chan!" Jaejoong smiled and Jessica came into the office with the drinks at the same time.

Luhan went agape when he saw her but Jessica's eyes were on Jaejoong all the while.

Jaejoong just gave her one look and shifted his focus back Alfred. Jessica was extremely disappointed when Jaejoong didn't even bother to give her a second look.

"Jessica." Alfred's voice snapped her out of her trance and she served the drinks quickly before joining Alfred's side.

"Mr Kim, I have heard from Donovan about your game and I am extremely interested to hear more about your plan for the game." Alfred began. "Can you tell me more about your plan?"

---

At the main lobby of Emperor Tech building, Rosie was busy filling up the internship application form while Belle was busy playing with her phone. "Senpai, I am so nervous!" Rosie whispered after she handed her form to the person-in-charge.

"Chill! It's just an internship interview, not even a permanent job interview."

"That's why you are in the law faculty while I am in the computer science faculty." Rosie pouted. "Anyway I will go ask around about the interview."

"Okay." Belle nodded with her eyes still glued to her phone.

When Rosie came to the third floor, she saw a girl that just came out from her interview and she ran up to her immediately. "Sorry. May I know how is the interview like? What kind of questions will they ask?"

"They will ask if you are playing any online game currently and if yes, they will ask about your username."

"Oh! Okay! Thank you so much!" Rosie gave a bow to the girl and headed back to the lobby after that.

The moment she got back down to the lobby, she ran back to look for Belle. "Senpai! Help me!"

"What?" Belle turned to see her friend who was showing an innocent kitty look at her.

"One of the interview questions is about playing online game but I don't even play such game before! Ottoke?"

"Pssssh! I thought what scary question. Just use my username on Dream of Warriors. JustAnotherGirl..." And then Belle continued to brief her friend on the game to prepare her for the interview.

---

"Mr Kim, what do you think about our offer?" Alfred asked. "We are very sincere in getting your whole team over to oversee this project."

"Mr Chan, your offer is attractive but I think I still need some time to consider and discuss with my other members." Jaejoong replied.

"Sure. No problem. Take your time but don't take too long." Alfred laughed. "Oh! By the way, I heard that you are currently studying in SNU."

"Yes."

"What a coincidence! My niece, Jessica, is also studying in SNU too! Have you seen her before?"

Jaejoong looked up at Jessica for one second and looked back at Alfred, shaking his head. "No. I have never seen her before."

Jessica's heart dropped the moment she heard his reply.

"I shall not take up so much of your time! I'll let you know when I have made my decision." Jaejoong told the older man.

"Okay! Then I shall get my secretary to send you out." Alfred smiled. "Secretary Lee, can you please send our guests out?"

"Yes, Chairman." The secretary bowed and led the two boys out of the office.

Once they were at the lift lobby, Yoochun started rattling about the earlier meeting. "What the hell! He has the cheek to only offer 400 million won to buy our company! And why did you tell him that you will consider?"

"I lied to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter