Chapter 22

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that dinner, ButterflyDream called Belle again to apologise to her. Belle politely replied and said that it was fine because she would never see her as a friend anymore.

Belle knew ButterflyDream may have her own dilemmas or struggle but she shouldn't have made use of her this way.

ButterflyDream seemed to know that very well and never contacted Belle again after that call.

---

Belle was still happily working as an intern. Recently she has become more familiar with the employees at JYJ Tech, but familiarity wasn't always a good thing. For example, the company was having their brainstorming session when she shared some thoughts on the possible relationships between families. Even though everyone has agreed with her, they moved to the other topics quickly.

"Hyungseo-nim, please pardon us. We are a bunch of poor children who haven't had any relationships. Hence we don't have any inspiration for the family system. We will depend on you."

"Yeah! Yeah! You just need to write down the things you want to do with Jaejoong hyung. That will be innovation!"

"Haha!" Somebody started laughing lewdly. "Luckily it isn't the thing that hyung-nim wanted to do with hyungseo-nim."

Everyone understood and joined in laughing with him. "That would have to be restricted."

Belle laughed and started cracking her knuckles and neck. "It has been a long time since I last used my Taekwondo moves on a living human." With that she stood up to do some stretching and the entire room went silent immediately.

---

That afternoon Belle and Jaejoong came back to office after lunch when Luhan blocked them at the entrance of the office. "Hyung, you have to give me justice! Yifan is performing workplace harassment!"

"How is he harassing you?" Belle asked in a deep and serious voice. "Give a detailed explanation and we will definitely give you justice!"

"He wants me to go onto that damn game to get married to him!" Luhan cried.

"That's too much! How can he be like this?" Belle chimed.

"I know right! He said he got laughed at so he wants to show them and get his dignity back! What the! The players might have been changed for several times by now! What stupid dignity is he talking about?"

"I think Yifan is right." Belle switched side instantly. "Lulu, you are the one who deceived him so you have to be responsible."

Luhan shot Belle a glare and turned to Jaejoong instead. "Hyung, you have to give me justice!"

"Good! I had been worried that I couldn't keep Kris here. I guess I have been worrying too much," said Jaejoong.

Luhan looked at Jaejoong with a hurt expression. "Hyung, how can you be so heartless? You actually used me to make a marriage alliance?"

Jaejoong let out a sigh. "Give you a bonus?"

"I'll only sell for 100,000 won."

Jaejoong stared back at Luhan with a judging look, scanning him from head to toe.

Luhan raised his chest and gave Jaejoong a 'I won't go lower for my ity' look.

Jaejoong thought for a while and nodded.

Luhan cheered and ran happily towards the programming department. "Kris, let’s get married! I’m taking you to dinner tonight to celebrate!”

The spectators around Yifan dissipated but they continued discussing.

“Luhan's sense of chasity is too weak.”

“The men nowadays, not a lot of them are not as innocent and pure like me!”

“Jaejoong hyung­ paid too much. Luhan doesn't worth that much. At least there should be a discount, and maybe some freebies.”

“Luhan married to Kris, after this we should call him Little Lulu.”

“Good name! Little Lulu, we want a big dinner too. At least, give out some wedding candies.”

While the others were discussing about where to go for dinner to celebrate Luhan and Yifan's 'wedding', Jaejoong received an email from Tencent Corp. A frown appeared on his face and he left his room, heading out.

"Hyungseo-nim, where should we go for dinner later? Luhan is going to treat us!" Junsu asked.

"Yah! I only say to treat Kris! I didn't say to treat all!" Luhan protested.

"Guys, five minutes in the meeting room." Jaejoong announced.

"Wah! Hyung, are we discussing about what to eat tonight?" Junsu cheered.

Jaejoong ignored Junsu and made his way to the meeting room. Jaejoong started the meeting immediately after everyone was in the room. "I have just received an email from Tencent Corp about the presentation being moved forward to 1 Sep."

"What? What is the rush?" Junsu asked.

"I called GM Huang and there are two reasons for this move. First one is GM He had made a last minute decision to have his surgery in US on 10 September. Pre-surgery preparation and recuperation would take at least three months. Hence before he set off, he hopes to participate in the decision making for the development rights of Dreams 2."

"Tell him to change to 9 September. That's a more auspicious number and after the presentation he can fly straight to US." Junsu suggested.

"What is the second reason?" Yoochun asked.

"The second reason is the policymaker aka the chairman of Tencent, Chairman Tse, has been very concerned about this project. He will also attend this presentation. However he has an international seminar to attend from 2 September to 9 September. According to the original schedule, he has no problem in attending the seminar in mid-September. But now that we have to consider both GM He and Chairman Tse's schedules, they have no choice but to move the presentation to 1 September."

The others were whispering among themselves until Yoochun spoke again. "Hyung, you mentioned in the last meeting that your optimisation software will only be ready in 15 September. If we were to test and alter, the earliest date that it could only be done would be 16 September. What should we do now? Are we giving up on the optimisation?"

"I don't think it is an issue." Another person said. "After all, in term of images and content, our game is good enough to take all others out. Our main problem is the memory consumption and it's not like we are not able to resolve it. We just needed more time so why don't we just explain it during the presentation?"

Jaejoong shook his head. "Policymakers will never listen to explanation. They only care about the final result. That's why I am not going to give up on optimisation. Instead, I am going to work along both lines and make adjustments to other parts as well."

"What? We need to make adjustments to the other aspects too?" Yoochun asked.

"I just received the email so we have very little time left but I managed to come up with some ideas."

Junsu rolled his eyes upon hearing Jaejoong's reply. "Hyung always has his weird way in coming up with ideas."

Jaejoong smiled and handed a few folders down the rows. The guys started reading it and got excited with Jaejoong's ideas. "I am inspired now!" Luhan beamed.

"Me too! Me too!" Yoochun nodded.

"Let's split the team up to work on it. We should be able to do it within ten days." Jaejoong told the group.

"Hyung, who will be on the same team as Kris?" Luhan asked.

"Kris will be with me. We are going to finish the optimisation together. I'll take care of visual weight algorithm and texture compression while you will work on optimising the model." Jaejoong instructed.

"Okay." Kris nodded and Luhan slouched back to his seat dejectedly.

"We had already tackled the normal dungeons so we would now move on to the difficult ones. I hope everyone will be okay with it." Jaejoong said, standing up from his seat.

"Errrr... am I the only still thinking about the dinner?" Junsu asked sheepishly. "Didn't you say the meeting is about the dinner? Hyung, you are a liar!"

"I've said so much and you still don't know that is the main point?" Jaejoong asked, looking at Junsu.

"What main point?" The latter was staring blankly at him.

"Celebration party at W Hotel." With that Jaejoong left the meeting room while the others were cheering happily inside.

"Lulu, you had just saved yourself a treat!" Junsu laughed and left the meeting room.

"Why are you guys so happy?" Belle asked when she saw Junsu walking back to his desk.

"That is the peace before the storm, hyungseo-nim." Junsu pouted.

"Huh? What happened?"

"We are in big trouble. Tencent Corp has decided to shift the presentation to 1 September. But that's not all. Your psychopathic husband, my classmate, Kim Jaejoong hyung-nim is in crazed mode!" Junsu paused when he saw Jaejoong walking out of the pantry. "Hehe! Bye!" Junsu smiled and ran off immediately.

Jaejoong went up to Belle and handed his house key to her. "I need you to go to my apartment to get some clothes for me. Both casual and business outfits. Also bring some toiletries."

"Why? You will be staying in the office?"

Jaejoong nodded and patted her head gently before he made his way back to his office.

---

By the time Belle came back with Jaejoong's stuff, it was already evening time. She went online to help them order dinner first and then she went to Jaejoong's office to put his stuffs.

When she came out, she saw Luhan standing in front of Jaejoong's office with both hands on the glass panel, staring at the two men with a pouted look. "Are you pretending to be a lizard?"

"I'm sad, jie!"

"Why?"

"Because they don't let me join. Are they laughing at my IQ? No matter what I am the best student within my province, okay?"

"Lulu, you are overreacting! Don't you already have a lot on your plate?" Belle asked.

"Those stuffs are way too easy! They are only physically challenging to me! Moreover it's better to work in pair because we get to quibble when we are of different opinions! Most importantly, look at the way they carry themselves!" He pointed at the two guys in the room. "They act like they are the top of their food chain. It's so irritating!"

Belle turned to give them a look before she turned back to Luhan. "You know men always look very cool when they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter