Chapter 10

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four girls were running when Rosie, Susan and Katie lagged behind and ran off to the side to take a rest.

"I think there is something wrong with senpai." Katie commented suddenly.

"It’s normal, it’s almost exam time. She will always turn into a weird monster during exam time.” Rosie replied, fanning herself with her towel.

"But she’s not playing her game.” Susan added.

"That’s still normal. If she plays now, she won’t get a scholarship. Without a scholarship, she can’t play next term.” Rosie continued.

"Psssh! Not like she need the money!" Katie rolled her eyes.

"Don't need to worry about senpai! Who wants to go to the cafeteria with me?" Rosie asked.

"Me!" And then the three girls ran off to the cafeteria.

---

"Hyung, your lunch!" Luhan announced as he entered the hospital ward with a bag of food.

"Thanks." Jaejoong flashed his buddy a smile.

"Luhan-ah, why are you so late? Jaejoong hyung is going to starve to death!" Junsu scolded.

"Susu hyung! Be glad that I helped to get lunch on your behalf! You should redeem yourself for what you had done." Luhan retorted, cashing the older man to lower his head in guilt.

"Mianhae, Jaejoong hyung!" Junsu apologised.

"It's okay. Nobody wants such thing to happen too." Jaejoong smiled and went back to work on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" Yoochun asked, sitting next to him on the bed. "Hyung! Why are you chatting with another girl?"

"Hyung, are you dumping hyungseo-nim for another girl?" Junsu shrieked.

"Yah! Quieten down! This is a hospital!" Yoochun kicked Junsu's . "Hyung is asking hyungseo-nim's friend about what happened on the final."

"Oh... Mianhae hyung!"

"What did hyungseo-nim’s friend say?" Luhan asked.

"She hasn't come online ever since the final tournament."

"Oh man! She must have thought that Jaejoong hyung is going to dump her just like how Will.C did to her. It's all my fault!" Junsu cried.

"Stop crying like a baby!" Yoochun threw a cushion at his friend.

"Junsu, I need you to do something for me." Jaejoong said.

"What is it, hyung?" Junsu blinked.

"I want you to create a mirror program and install it into your hyungseo-nim's laptop so that I will be alerted when she goes online."

"Yes, sir!"

---

At night Belle was sitting on her bed, watching the female bandit video. She hadn’t gone online for the last two days. Other than studying, she would watch the video on repeat mode. Sometimes she really didn’t want to do it but every time she felt tired, she would turn on her laptop to watch the video clip. It seemed like only the video could make her feel better.

Or rather, it was that particular silhouette.

HeroJeiJei.

She muttered his name silently in her heart and looked at the screen in trance.

One the screen, the white-clothed musician was standing dejectedly on the peak of Cloud Mountain. With the ballad song being played as background music, his back view seemed so lonely and desolate. Suddenly Belle found the scene so familiar. It was the same as the time when she stood in front of the NPC all by herself on the last tournament. She could finally understand the feelings of the musician in the video.

At that time, her heart was in shock.

She wasn't angry about missing the tournament. It's more like she was in shock and panic because she couldn't stop thinking about the reason why HeroJeiJei chose to stand her out during the last tournament. Would it be possible that he would not come online again?

Tonnes of thoughts came gushing at her mind at the same time until she felt wetness at the corners of her eyes.

"Damn it! Belle Wang, get a grip! It's just a game! Why do you act like it's the end of the world?" Belle mentally scolded herself and then she closed her laptop, making her way to her bed.

Deep down in her heart, she knew she might have fallen in love with a person who she had never met before.

---

At the hospital ward, Jaejoong was also staring at his laptop and watching the same video that Belle was watching.

"Hyung, why are you always watching the female bandit video clip?" Luhan asked as he munching the apple from the fruit basket.

"It's JustAnotherGirl watching it." Jaejoong said calmly.

"You are doomed, hyung! She must have thought you dumped her if not she wouldn't stay offline for so long."

Jaejoong didn't say anything and continue to watch the video in silence.

---

One Friday afternoon, Belle was revising for her law paper for the next day when an unexpected call came in and broke the peaceful silence in the dorm.

"Hello?" Katie answered the phone.

"Hi, can I speak to Miss Belle Wang?" The caller said.

"Just a second." Katie told the caller and turned to Belle. "Senpai, your call."

"My call?" Belle blinked and got up from her desk to get the call. "Hello, this is Belle speaking."

"Miss Belle, this is Julie Chung from Tencent Corporation. I'm from the Operation Development Department of Dreams of Warriors."

"Hi, Miss Chung." Belle greeted the caller and her mind was processing quickly about the possible reason for the person to call her.

"The management saw the video that you had made and thought it was very well done so we would like to use it as a promotional video. Additionally, we want to add in bride kidnapping function into the game so we would like to buy the copyright of this video."

Although Belle was surprised an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter