The Intro

Through Lifetime(s)?

 It's an important time for Dani, a 17 year-old about to enter her first year of college. After a whole year and a half of begging her parents to go to one of the top-notch international schools in Korea, they finally agreed on letting her study there for her college career.... ON TWO CONDITIONS: for her to "ONLY" study and avoid getting into any romantic relationships (not that she was going to fully comprehend of course, since she would be thousands of miles away) and to not get into any trouble. She has been trying to figure our what school she wanted to go to, but no campus was really calling out to her strongly even though they were pretty pretigious. 

  A couple of days later, she stumbled upon one of the school campus sites that her friend highly recommended to her. It was not particularly at the top of her list of schools to examine, but one look at the campus AND SHE WAS HOOKED. On the main page of the website was a huge picture of the administration building, surrounded by a plethora of trees and flowers in bloom, behind the school's official sign: Yonsei University. She did not even take a second to look and see if her desired major was there (which was nursing) let alone if it had a good feedback attached to it. Luckily, she explored the school's website and the nursing department's information AFTER she told her parents what school she was set on and AFTER they agreed to her decision. Her heart racing from excitement she imediately began to get everything prepared for her big move from America to Korea, including mastering Korean (or attempting to.. being able to speak but not correctly place the words in the right order). All she can think about was the big move and trying to adjust to the new environment without any familiar faces around... little did she know that in the near future an encounter will cause her to much more than just adjusting...