Chapter (5)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm getting married soon."

"Wh...what?" Chaeyoung and Lisa said in unison as they got shocked.

"All....of sudden?" Lisa asked while Chaeyoung looked at Jennie worriedly.

"It's my dad's plan. He wants me to marry with his business partner's son."

"That's why your father called you from Japan?" Chaeyoung don't know what to say because of Jisoo's sudden announcement.

"Yeah! I already met him. He's a nice person and actually I like him and he feels the same." Jisoo shyly confessed.

"Ah...Good..." Lisa said and her eyes still fixed on Jennie.

"What? Aren't you guys happy for me?" Jisoo pouted seeing the rest of girls face expressions. 

"No...no...We're hap...." Jennie stood up out of blue. She doesn't care anymore what will Jisoo think. She just want to get out from this place. She needs to go a place where she can cry out loud. She is not sure she could hold her tears if she stay here for a minute more. 

"What?" Jisoo frowned. 

"I forget I need to go somewhere with my mom." Jennie answered not looking at Jisoo. Tears already filled in her eyes.

"Huh? Why suddenly?" Jisoo confused about Jennie's sudden action. Jennie opened but nothing came forth so she just shook her head instead and still not turning her back. 

"I need to go." Jennie walked away with her breaking heart and left Jisoo in confusion.

_________________________

Jennie POV

I sighed and faced my bed, stopping the growing hurt that's building in my chest and the hot tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I knew the fact that the day she told me her wedding news is the day my life had ended.

Today is the day that Kim Jisoo will marry Park Jinyoung. 

Kim Jisoo, my dear bestfriend.

Kim Jisoo, the girl who I love the most.

The girl who doesn't know I love her and fell in love with another.

I pushed myself off the bed and looked at the side table drawer at the end of my bed. On top of the drawer is a picture frame that held my most prized possession. A pictures of two girls smiling widely like they are laughing. I can't stop my tears from rolling down anymore. 

It's already 10:00 AM and Jisoo's wedding will start at 12:00PM. I know she'll expect me to be at the church, smiling at her or congratulating her in her wedding. I know that even if I don't want to, I need to be there. With a frustrated sigh, I got up from my bed and went to the connecting bathroom.

It took me a while and I finally finished taking a bath and fixing myself to go to the wedding. Then my phone that's just a few inches from me vibrated and I slowly took it to see the message I received. It was from Lisa.

[Jennie! Chaeyoung and I are done preparing - LaLisa]


[Jennie, are you okay? You sure about this? - Rosé]

I stared at the message and replied shortly.

[Yeah. I'm okay. I can do nothing with it – Jennie] 

I waited for Chaeyoung's reply but I didn't get any after waiting for a minute or two. She isn't happy me being crowd for not telling Jisoo my true feelings but what can i do? It was Jisoo's decision and I was too late. There's no turning back. I looked at the wall clock across the room and found that it was 10:33 AM. Jisoo told me to come early. l don't to be late. I took a breathe deeply and headed out to my car. Rode the car towards the church and I heard my phone ringing. I glanced at the caller

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter