002

Dive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep beep. Hyerin stirred on the seat of the stopped train. She looked up and saw a crowd of people standing in front of her. Her phone was vibrating in her hand and she looked around to see which stop it was at. She let out a sigh of relief after confirming that there was one more stop to her university. The train jerked to motion again and Hyerin decided to check who had saved her from missing her stop.

From: Daniel

Message: Are you awake?

A small smile played on her lips as she replied him that she was. What would Hyerin do without her best friend, Daniel, honestly?

***

A tall, fair-skinned girl waved at Hyerin from the university entrance. Her brown hair kept in a messy bun and there was something very free about her as she smiled widely. Excited to greet her friend. "Good morning, Hyunah!" Hyerin gave her friend a warm side hug. Hyunah nuzzled her cheeks on the top of Hyerin's head. They were the same age but between the two Hyunah was the baby. They held hands as they walked into the classroom together.

Hyunah's eyes enlarged a significant size as she eyed Hyerin's post-it covered things. She picked up Hyerin's pencil case and a post-it was stuck on it with a neat writing: 'I packed your pencil case for you, YOU'RE WELCOME!'. "What's up with all the post-its?" She questioned Hyerin with one eye-brow up.

Hyerin giggled "My best friend stuck them on my things because I keep on forgetting my things"

"Sounds like a mother than a best friend" chuckled Hyunah "Oh wait, I think you mentioned this friend before! He's that best friend next door, right?"

Hyerin nodded excitedly and thought about how nice Daniel is, and how lucky she was to have him as her best friend. She couldn't thank God enough for his existence.

"That's weird though... Why aren't you dating him?" Hyunah's eyes tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter