Surprise!

A surprise for Soonyoung!

 

"You didn't even text me and it's been 2 days :( "

 

"You know I'm busy working right?"

 

"I know,I just miss you and hoping you would contact me."

 

"Its been only 48 hours,Soonyoung"

 

"S.coup's wife video called him everyday :/ "

 

"You left me waiting for months during your tour though"

 

"Ugh" You throw the phone on the bed and continue typing on your tablet. Appearantly, you are on work field trip for few days and you had to leave your husband behind. Hoshi said he will be busy with their new shows anyway so you will never really thought that he would be THIS clingy.

 

"What's up?" Haewon climb onto the bed beside you,reaching for her phone -probably to check if there's any text from S.coups.

 

"Soonyoung,being all sad I didn't contact him"

 

"Awww,he misses you" she cooed at the younger.

 

"You know how busy we've been right? Its not like I purposely ignoring him"

 

She nods. "I understand. You know I had to video call Seungcheol everyday because of the kids right? He literary needs my help in everything!" Haewon bury herself into the pillows.

Haewon is a senior of yours in the same company,S.coups's wife,seventeen's mother and of course very close with you too.

"Just tell him you will be back very soon" 

 

You pursed your lips.How on earth does unnie is always so patient and understanding? You could've just text him back like that but instead you got worked up with him saying he misses you. Sighs.

You open up the text he replied you minutes ago.

 

"I know,I'm sorry"

 

"I will be back very soon okay"

 

You tap to turn off the wi-fi so that you can concentrate on the work.

"Are you not gonna sleep?"

 

"Hmm,later."

 

"Alright,don't sleep too late"

 

You flick the table light off and continue researching your work for few hours before you fell asleep.Its quite tiring that your company had to send you and few other workers to deal with the clients from overseas. They are quite demanding and picky. You were woken up by your phone buzzing --you set an alarm to wake you up at 4am so that you can finish little bit of the paperwork.

 

You wash your face and begin working at the living room so that you wont disturb Haewon. After 30 minutes of working,your eyelids got heavier. Just then your phone vibrated signaling a video call from your husband. "Eh?" You rub your eyes to check if its really his name because its 4am and he should be sleeping. You slide to answer the call just to be greeted with his sleepy face.

"Yah!" (Have you guys seen him calling Dino 'yah! don't you have anything to say to me?' on the episode 4 of Going Seventeen? >,< )

"Why are you still awake?" You look around,he seems to be in the dorm.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Its 4am!" He scolded you but deep down you're secretly smiling at his caring-ness (is this even a word?).

"I'm finishing up my work,Soonyoung"

"At least get some sleep"

"I did"

He sighed knowing that he doesn't want to argue with you at this hour.

"Are you at the dorm?"

"Yes,I've been doing some choreographing with the performance team today"

You smiled "Good then. I see you video calling me,do you miss me that much?"

"Aniya,I just saw that your last seen was minutes ago.Maybe someone steals your phone or anything"

he said while looking around. Hoshi is always like that when he tried to lie,avoiding eye contact with you.

"Are you sure? Or did something happened? Did you break my favourite cup? or.. you need me to wash and dry your clothes?" your smirked.

"I can do that perfectly myself,Mrs Kwon oh please. Why can't I just miss you without any reason?"

He pouted.

"I might be back sooner that you think"

His eyes perked up "Really?!" causing you to giggle at his cuteness.

"If.. you be more patient. Good things comes to those who wait" 

"Aw" He scrunch up his nose and pull that puppy face.

 

Just like that he keeps you accompany till both of you fell asleep.

 

#

 

"You're packing your bag already? Look who's the one eager now!" Haewon joked 

You laughed and playfully throw a pillow at her. "Come on,you know the food here is terrible"

"I thought you love seafood?"

You scrunched up your nose "I guess just Korean seafood"

She scoffed at you but then pull you along "Lets go and play at the beach."

"The beach?" 

"Yes,we've been working for 3 days straight and didnt even get to watch the beach!" 

 

The beach was indeed very beautiful... if its not scorching hot and watching the waves makes you feel sick. You still followed whatever Haewon wanted to do,as long as not sunbathing or swimming. It was late evening when both of you had dinner and went back to the hotel room,exhausted.

 

"9pm" Haewoon mumble while drying up her hair. She walk by your side of the bed to look at you sleeping.  "So the owl knows how to sleep early too? Hmm"

Just then her phone vibrated "Oh,Jagiyaaa!" she excitedly calls out.

"Yes? What? Oh okay. yes,We'll be back tomorrow. Minhee? She's sleeping. Hoshi called her? Oh I will tell her. Sure, I love you too"

She hang up and grab your phone by the table side. 5 Missed calls from Soonyoung.

"Unnie?" You croaked from under the sheets

"Oh,Minhee ah. Soonyoung has been calling you" She passes you the phone.

"Oh,its 9.30pm"

"Why are you sleeping so early?"

"Headache"

"I have some pills if you want"

"No thanks..." you mumble then falls asleep.

Haewon shakes her head and head out to watch tv instead.

 

#

 

Its Friday and you just got back home yesterday. Gratefully you had few days off since you've been on the field trip.

You texted Soonyoung

"I'm going out with Haewoon unnie"

 

"For what?"

 

"She needs my help to handle some stuff. I'll be back fast...if possible"

 

You went out with Haewoon to her son's school and some other places to buy the stuff she needed and spend more time with her since Hoshi is not at home anyway. You got back just to find Hoshi in the kitchen making himself a drink. He saw the bags you're holding and look at you "Shopping?"

"These are all the things we need for the project,this is some fruits and oh! some food for you of course" You pull out the food and place it on the table.

He gratefully help you arrange the fruits and food in the fridge. Once both of you are done,he stares at you.You turn to face him and then walk to the table to grab your bags.

"Is there anything else you bought?"

"Huh? Thats it,is there anything else you need that I forgot?"

"No,I mean. Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

You scrunch up your eyebrows and scratch your chin "I don't think so.."

"Okay"

 

That night before both of you went to sleep,he stares at you again "Is there anything you're hiding from me?"

You look up at him "No,why?"

"You look thinner. Don't you eat?"

"Oh,I'm on diet.There's this one dress I'm aiming you see"

He pursed his lips and look at you who is leaning by the bed beside him. "Are you sure?"

He has this habit of staring at you without blinking,mentally torturing you to speak the truth.That's the problem,you still don't know how to fight that serious gaze of his. 

"Aw please stop staring at  me like that.I did nothing wrong your highness" You whined while hugging him. You lean on his chest and look up at him "The food there doesn't taste that good and they don't offer any korean food"

"Said someone who claims to love all types of seafood and western food.But then....."

"I think you're lacking of something else" he said seriously.

"What" your head begin to scan through all the things you missed,your daily vitamins,your favourite coffee.. 

"My kisses" he peck your lips few times. You smiled through the kiss and look at him lovingly.

"I'll grow fat if I get this everyday"

"Lets grow fat together then"

 

#

 

You lightly groan and stir as you feel someone stares at you. You open your eyes just to see your husband looking at you while leaning on his hand that is supported by his elbow. "What time is it"

"10 hour 10 minutes"

"seriously.." you smack his face with a pillow sleepily

"8am" he giggled. "Dont you have practice" you rub your face,you can barely sleep last night so you did your paperwork and.. some stuff before falling asleep.

"Its Saturday" He grins sheepishly. "Oh"

His face fell flat with your 'oh' before you continue snuggling with your pillows.

"Don't you wanna go anywhere with me today?" he pout. You shake your head and pull the cover over you. "Aw just when I thought my jagi wanted to spend time with me on this beautiful day"

you smiled under the sheets listening to his rants. You slowly sit up and tie your hair,fixing your pyjamas too. "Actually,I have something else for you from yesterday"

"Oh,what is it" his eyes lights up with the thought of presents even though its not his birthday.

"Open the drawer by your table and grab that white box" you point at the small table beside his bed.

He pull a white box out and sit on the bed,staring at it.

 

"Its nothing fancy. But I hope you like it" you nervously sit beside him waiting for him to open the box. You really don't know how he would react at this,and one of the reason you can't sleep is that you're afraid of what he might think about the present.

 

"Would he like this? What if he hates this? I mean this is so.."

 

"Are you kidding me? If he rejects it,call me and I'll help knock the sense out of him!"

 

"But Haewon unnie..."

 

"Trust me.I'm like a mother to all of you. He will love this"

 

He carefully open the lid of the box. 

The first thing he saw is a small black & white unidentified picture. He look puzzled as you gulped when he flip at the back of the picture which have a handwritting on it.

 

'annyeong appa,I'm your soon-to-be aegi. 

I know its surprising but I hope you love me a lot

 and I can't wait to see you soon'

 

His face was expressionless as your heart beat faster. 

'Does he hate it?'

 

he place the picture aside and pull out a small tiny converse shoes exactly like the one he owns but tinier version. Then,he took out cute baby clothes and stares at it.

 

It was dead silent for 5 seconds and you don't know if you should run away or pretend to be sleeping again.

 

"Soonyoung?"

 

He was staring down at the stuff so you can't really examine his expression until you saw droplets of tears falls. You jerked up "Oh my god are you crying do you hate this I'm so sorry- I.. -

 

He pulls you into a tight hug and cried hard on your shoulder. You rub his back and wait until his crying quiet down.

 

"I didn't expect this *sobs* kind of present *sobs* I just *sobs*..."

 

 "Is that a happy tears or angry tears or..."

 

"I'm too *sobs* happy , *sobs* you babo" 

 

He pulled away and cup your face "I love you" as he kissed your forehead.

 

"Are you happy? I thought you would jump for joy to be honest not.. this" you laughed at him

 

"Hey! I'm just too happy okay! but.. I really am happy and did not expect this. Because you always said that if its bound to happen then it will happen so I didn't really put much care about having a baby yet. Although I really do want one before because I'm jealous that Jun,Wonwoo and S.coups got to bring their kids to practice.. and so.." he sobs quietly

 

you place your hand into his and squeeze "Hey, good things comes to those who wait"

He place the tiny converse to his lap and smiled "its the exact same shoes that I have"

"Yes,I picked that. Haewoon unnie picked white clothes because we still haven't know the gender yet"

"So this is why you went out with her today? I knew something was off"

"It was all her idea"

He pulled you for a sweet kiss and murmur 'thank you'.

 

You smiled happily and then grab the camera by the bed.

 "I am sooooo showing this to your mom soon!"

 

"Wait, you recorded me crying the whole time?!"

 

"Oh! I'll show this to our baby soon too" you cheekily smile at him.

 

 

 

 

Hey! comment & subscribe are very much appreciated :)
Please don't be a silent reader.
I'm currently working on Jungkook angst and maybe some Hoshi angst (bcus of too much fluff for this lil pup)

would you like me to extend this story? 

I would love to know more carats! 

and there are a loooot more HOSHI fluff that I wrote , pls do check it out !