Ahh Oop!

Yes I am (Purple)

I woke up to the sound of her snore.. I opened my eyes to see if she's doing it on purpose again. She knows how a light sleeper I am, I saw her fluffy mochi face dangerously near me, I smiled. Even in her sleep, she's beautiful.

 

There goes my heart beating faster and faster as I looked at Yongddonie's lips, this unusual feeling that I shouldn't be entertaining. Her baby-like snore that supposed to be pissing me off right now but surprisingly makes me all funny inside, I tugged few strands of her hair behind her ear to see her adorably cute face more. She felt my touch and unconsciously wiped while her eyes are still close.. maybe she thinks she's drooling in her dreams. I chuckled a bit.

 

 

"Our Yeba indeed" I whisppered.

 

I caressed her soft cheek and finally.. she's awake, she let out a cute smile while her eyes are still closed.

 

"Yah-unnie! You're stretching too much, Are you trying to push me out of the bed?" I joked.

 

"Yes, Good Morning too, Byulie" she faced me and smiled. Her eyes disappearing and her dimples are showing I gasped for air, how can she be so cute in the morning?

 

"You woke me up, make me some breakfast-ppaliee~" she whined. I laughed.

 

"Your breath stinks you know" I lied, her eyes widened thinking her breath really stinks. She smelled and that cute meme-like expression of hers makes me wanna laugh out loud.

 

She covered using her hand, embarrassed by the thought that her breath stinks. I was just lying about it, her breath smells like mint though. She's dangerously close to me so I could smell her-even her natural scent that lingers..

 

"It was a joke" I said while smiling while throwing my hand around her waist.

 

"But you said ghfnkdnrh" all I could hear was muffling sound. She was still covering so I took the chance to kiss her hand instead. Her eyes widened so I took the chance to get up before she could say anything.

 

"Yah! You punk! Why the hell did you kissed my hand!" She yelled. I turned around and told her to be quiet.

 

"Shhhh" I shushed her

 

"But-" she was about to say something but it was too late I closed the door already. Leaving her dumbfounded.

 

I decided to cook some pancakes and eggs for breakfast. She can't sing if her stomach is empty, we are preparing for a come back soon so we are practicing hard to perfect our title song.

 

I felt a soft pillow leaned against my back, found out it's Yongsun's face.

 

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I feel sleepy, I wanna skip practice today" she was talking to me while her face is pressed against my back. It tickles when she talk due to her lips' movement.

 

"You can't, you have to practice your lyrics today and we have schedule for today"

 

"But I really don't wanna go, Byulie" she whined. What a stubborn yeba.

 

I turned around to face her but it was a very wrong move for me to do! How can a yeba like her looks so hot with my oversized white shirt only and her bed hair adding more of the iness feels around her.

 

"I-uhm-ahem" I cleared my throat before speaking.

 

"I-You can sleep at the couch while a prepare our breakfast" I pointed the sofa.

 

"Okay" she pouted.

 

"I want the ddokbbokie reheated" she pointed the fridge, she bought some ddokbbokie last night after our practice, she said she's going to eat it for dinner but she fell asleep after taking a shower. That's how exhausted we are.

 

"Okay, got it. Now go, sleep."

 

"Don't forget my ddokbbokie of else" she lift her fist up as a warning.

 

"Okay okay" wow, this kid. She could literally eat ddokbbokie  everyday. Smh.

 

She threw herself in the couch and fell asleep within three minutes, she really is the best when it comes to sleeping.

 

I received a text from Wheein..

 

Unnie, lemme guess? You're at Yongsunie's apattment? I knocked a million times but no one is answering.. I was thinking if we go together but I guess you're at unnie's place so I'll see you at the Company then.

 

"Okay, Wheenie! See you later!" I replied.

 

 

Thinking about today's schedules makes me feel tired but since my vitamin is always beside me, I wouldn't mind mind spending a whole day with her and moomoos. I smiled at that thought.

 

 

"Breakfast is ready!" The smell of ddokbbokie woke her up and as fast as the light I saw her sitting up straight with a plastered wide smile across her lips showing her cute dimples, like a child waiting for her treats she sat patiently as I serve her food..

 

"It makes me feel happy now" her rainbow like smile flashed. Seeing this everyday is a blessing for me, at least I could keep her close to me. I never wanted this day to end..

 

 

 

Trying to satisfy my Moonsun feels.. Hello. Support mamamoo #YesIAm