Introduction

Fall Into Our Arms, Dear || EXO Fanfiction||

 

     MAMA High School, a rich and well-known school in Korea that people wanted to enter for their children. This school harnesses a student’s ability whether in the field of music, arts, sports, business, or academics. If you enter in this school, large, iron gates will come into your view, passing through it was a vast of beautiful flowers, meadow, and a crystal-clear lake. In the great building of this school lies twelve handsome, gorgeous, and perfect men with backgrounds that could terrify you. 

EXO, they rule the school to which their leader is the son of the owner. His name is Kim Jun Myun or their Guardian Angel, Suho. He keeps himself in being the Student Council President, the President of his class, and the President in Honors’ Society in balance. He is described as the wisest, mature, and very kind in the group. As for his background, yes, he is the son of the owner of MAMA High School. 

Next is our hyperactive, handsome, and tall member, Park Chan Yeol. He is very handsome especially with his messy, brown hair and with his sunshine-like smile. He is a jokester along with Baekhyun and Chen. He’s very talented when it comes to playing different instruments, rapping, and acting. His father is a well-known basketball coach while his mother is a famous actress. As fot his older sister, she’s a famous prosecutor. 

The diva of the group and really loves the eyeliner, Byun Baek Hyun. Always joking around with his group/members and loves to prank them with Chen and Chanyeol. They are known as the 92-liner pranksters. His voice could melt any girls because it was so smooth, husky, and honey-like. Add his rectangular smile and we had a very handsome, Byun Baek Hyun. His mother is a famous singer in America and Asia while his father is the owner of a very famous gallery and had the knack in painting. 

If Suho is the father of EXO then Do Kyung Soo or D.O is the mother of EXO. He always cooked food for them since he grew up loving his talent in cooking. He had a very kind and motherly personality but don’t mention his height or you’ll face the incarnation of Satan, himself, that’s why he is called Satansoo. Just like Baekhyun, he had a very nice voice when he sang. His parents are a famous patissieres in the world because of their original style in cooking. 

The Casanova of EXO, Kim Jong In a.k.a. Kai. He’s really good at dancing and he often shows his skills to other people. His father owned an electronic company that serves as regenerator when all the electricity turned off, it was very successful since most countries needed his father’s ideas involving the electricity and as for his mother, she’s a dance instructor and always won in a competition. She’s currently teaching a lot of students. Kai flirted around the girls and didn’t take them seriously. 

Oh Se Hun, the youngest/maknae of EXO, is the ‘Ice Flower’ of the campus. He always had a stone, cold expression especially around the females. He never talks to any woman except only to close friends and his family, of course. Despite having a stony appearance, he’s actually childish and playful when it comes to his friends. His rainbow hair always stand out among the rest and also his lisp. His parents own a cosmetics company that is really known world-wide because of its effectiveness. 

EXO is divided into two groups, EXO-K and EXO-M. For EXO-K, Suho is the leader and s were Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, and D.O while in EXO-M, Kris is the leader and s were Luhan, Tao, Lay, Chen, and Xiumin. 

 

Wu Yi Fan or Kevin Li or Kris, the leader of EXO-M and the tallest among the 12. Girls described him as their knight in shining armor because of his sturdy and broad figure, chiseled face, thick eyebrows, pouty and kissable lips, and mesmerizing eyes. His parents are the ‘legendary models’ in history and they owned a modeling company with lots of promising models. He’s really cold yet cool but with a weird personality at times.

Doe eyes, feminine features, plump lips, porcelain skin, and a soft hair, Xiao Lu or Lu Han is described to be the most handsome member of EXO. Not only girls fall for him but also a few guys who mistook him as a female more than a male. His family owns a lot of entertainments concerning about the artists. Just like Kris, he's also cold and harsh toward a female figure with an exemption of his family, of course.

The eldest in EXO yet he looks like the maknae, Kim Min Seok or Xiumin. He's the long lost son of a multi-billionaire who owned the great Kim Corps. and his infatuation in steam buns made the food really popular in Korea. Despite of his innocent looks, don't underestimate his strength. He is really strong and won't hesitate to hurt you if you hurt his family and friends. 

Kim Jong Dae or Chen. The Treasurer of the Student Council and a trickster. His family owned 2 large banks in Seoul, 3 in Busan, and 4 in Tokyo, Japan. He was always fooling around with others, giving them his infamous playful smile or mischievous smirk. He had a lovely voice similar to D.O. and Baekhyun and could reach high notes, but, he had a long way to go before surpassing Xiumin's high notes. 

Always the ever forgetful Zhang Yi Xing but never forgets his dance steps. He is quite close to D.O. because the both of them are in charge of cooking in their own group, henceforth, he's the mother of the EXO-M. His family owned public and private airlines, plus his mother's family side were the descedants of the former emperor of in China. Meaning to say, he came from a royal family. 

Last but definitely not the least is the maknae of EXO-M, Huang Zi Tao. He was well-versed in wushu or any kinds of martial arts. He is taught by his grandfather who was a reknown martial arts master. They owned a lot of dojos from across the world and they were successful with how many of their students.