The only one i care about

Time changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school ended. Jimin had packed his bag and went out of the class. When he arrived near the gate of the school he saw Jungkook waiting. He decided to make as if he hadn't seen him and passed by him when someone grabbed his bag out of the blue. He took off the bag from Jimin's back and put it on his.

Jk- let's go

Jimin stood there waiting for Jungkook to stop walking and to turn to see him. And then the latter did he started talking.

Jm- wth do you think you are doing now? Don't act like we are friend! Or do you feel that guilty? Live with this guilt. You deserved it.

Jimin started with a low tone and finish while shouting. No answer was heard afterward. Jimin took his bag forcefully and went away.
The next day everything was the same but just that everybody was more curious about Jungkook. When he entered the class everyone started to greet him and one boy took his bag and put it on his desk. Jungkook was unimpressed he just wanted quiet school days but thing wasn't going that way. Everybody was surrounding him most of them were girls probably because he was very handsome and not scary. Suddenly Jimin appeared and everyone made way for him to pass silently. Jungkook could finally go to his place where the girls followed too. Jungkook had no other choice than to speak now.

Jk- could you please go away? I am tired.

Girls - kyaaa what a manly voice!!

Then one by one they went away not wanting to be hated. Then a boy sitting next to him started talking

Boy- hey hyungnim want to be friend i am Jackson

Jk-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter