Fix your Attitude Pt. 1

Boyfriend ♥ Girlfriend****** HIATUS****

 

 
You stand there looking at the most ugliest school you thought there was. "How gross and disgusting." you said with disgust in every word you said and look you gave the school.
 
**FLASH BACK**
 
"Yah!!! Kwon______ Wake up No sleeping in class!!" the math teacher said, you opened your eyes and lifted your head up "AISH! Seng sun nim ah~~~ this is boring though and stupid how is this going to help me in my music career?" you said and looked at the math teacher "Kwon ____ watch your mouth, stay awake and pay attention!" the teacher said and went back to his work. 
~*RING RING*~
 
"Ahh! Thank god! School is over for the day!" you said and stretched "______-ah!! What are we going to do today!?" "Yeah!! Should we go to the mall!! and go Shopping!" Two of your friends said to you, you smiled "Hmmm!? I don't know My treat today! Anything you girls want to do!" you said to them "Really!!?" they both said you got up and started walking with them to your limo "Of course! You two are my most coolest friends ever!!" you said when getting into the limo the three of you headed to the mall to go shopping and do your nails, then to the movies to watch the movie that just came out and that ended your day.
When you got home your servants got all the things you bought and settle them to the right places in your room as you went to tell the chef to make you some food to eat then you went to take a nice hot bath and went to watch T. V while eating your food.
 
"Aish!! Jinja!! ______-ah go to sleep already you have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow." You tuned around and saw your older sister Yoon Lee standing there folding her arms. "Unne... but today is Saturday and we don't have school tomorrow I want to stay up" you said with a whine your sister shook her head and walked over to the T. V and turned it off. "Tomorrow you have a lot to do so you cant stay up late today ______." Yoon Lee said. You sighed "What am I going to do tomorrow that is so important!" you said "Ugh... Dongsaeng-ah you don't even remember... Jinja. Tomorrow is the day you will be going with me to the children Orphanage then to the Homeless kitchen and donate things you do not need in your closet." Yoon Lee said Your eyes widen "Unne! You know how I feel about going to dirty places like that!! It's just disgusting and dirty I mean come on they are already wearing clothes they can mend for themselves sheesh. Plus I need all my things what was m-" Yoon Lee slapped you you touched your cheek, through out your whole life Yoon Lee would yell at you but never once did she hit or slap you before. You lifted your head up to look at your sister, looking into her eyes you say anger and fire burning in her eyes. "_______ I don't ever want to hear that coming from you again. And if you do not want to go do that I will put you up to something else then." Yoon Lee said and left.
 
The next day you woke up you went straight to the bathroom and changed into a simple yet cute outfit, then headed down stairs you saw Yoon lee and your other oldest sister Yeong Lee already eating breakfast you looked at Yoon Lee and walked pass them heading to your parents office. You opened the door and saw your mother and father working "Eomma.... Appa...." you said "Ah!! _______-ah! I was just gonna send Jack down to get you. Come here." your appa said and you went to his desk "What is is Appa!! Are you giving me a present!!" you said happily "Aniyo you are." he said you looked at him confused "Ai-yah! my dear daughter did you forget already. You said that you are volunteering to help me and your sister Yoon Lee but going to Geokin High school." he said you looked even more confused "What!! When was this!" you said "Yesterday night, Yoon Lee called telling me that you wanted to help her with something to do with homeless poor people and I though it be great if you went also so you can tell the people down there to finally listen to us." you appa said. The door open and you saw Yoon Lee walk in "Everything is ready Appa." Yoon Lee said "Ready...For what" you asked "For you to go to Geokin High school tomorrow and until you graduate." Yoon Lee said You were shocked at this and thought your mother would have a say in this but she just kept quiet and your father actually agreed to this also. "ANI!! Tomorrow is Me and Taemin's 10 month anniversary! We were planning to spend the day together!" you said. "Don't worry about that I explained everything to him. He understands" Yoon Lee said with a smile and then left.
 
**END FLASHBACK**
 
You walked into the dirty and torn down school and made your way to the admissions office. You saw a small desk with a woman wearing a dirty and faded white shirt sitting behind the desk you walked over. "Oh-Uh- Hello you must be the new student from Music High School for Performing Arts. It's nice to meet you. I'm Mrs. Bom" she said you gave her a disgusted look. "Yah... Ahjumma, Can you please hurry up and show me to my first class." you said to her she got up and leaded the way for you to class. 
"Classroom 5B-5A. This classroom will be your homeroom and you need not to move to other classes the teachers will come to this class room and tech you." Mrs. Bom said you peeked thought a crack and saw the students already in class sitting down "Oh! Here comes your homeroom teacher right now, he will introduce you to your classmates. Have Fun" Mrs. Bom said with a smile and left. The teacher saw you. "Oh you must be Yoon Lee's younger sister ______ am I right." he said "And how do you know her?" you asked him "Oh! Me and Yoon Lee are both friends that help out the same Orphanage." he said "No wonder...." you said under your breath "Anyways I'm your homeroom teacher Mr. Kim." He said and smiled you ignored him "Will stay out here until I call you to come in Araso." Mr. Kim said "Araso~~" you said and he went into the classroom.
 
::YOUR P.O.V::
I stood outside the door and waited for the teacher to tell me to go inside. **"Aish... I really can't believe that Yoon Lee Unne made me come to this school just of what I said about that homeless and orphanage place."** The teacher opened the door and you went into the classroom, going in you saw about 18 kids sitting there and just staring at me, **"Disgusting"** "Please introduce yourself." the teacher said "My name is Kwon _______" I said and went to sit at a sit in the back room near the window.
 
Through out the whole homeroom class time I just sat there looking out the window and back at the teacher and when homeroom was finally over everybody gather around in small groups, you took out my pink Anycall Haptic phone and called my close friends from your high school (HeeMin and Jing Myung)
"________-ah!! Where are you!! You missed out today!!" HeeMin said "Ai-Yah!! HeeMin-ah!! My Unne is punishing me!! She transferred me to a dog house! It's horrible!!" I said loudly, loud enough for everyone in class to hear me and they did and looked my way. "What!! Jinja!! How cruel of her _______-ah!! If those toads even think of laying a hand on you Me and Jing Myung will get them!!" HeeMin said "HeeMin-ah!! Gasahaminda!! Oh!! How is my Taeminnie doing I miss him already!!! Today was suppose to be our 10 month anniversary and I was hoping to skip school and spend the day with him." I said "Ai-yah! Taemin is mad at you ______. For not telling him this." HeeMin said "Aish!! I'm going to get back at my sister for doing this to me." I said "Oh! Sorry _______ I have to go!! Talk to you some other time okay!" HeeMin said "Alright Bye" I said and hung up my phone. I looked up and everyone was looking at me, I stood up and walked out of the classroom to look for the bathroom. Not finding the bathroom I went up stairs to the rooftop. I went and sat down and took out my phone and text Taemin.
 
 
To: Lee Taemin
 
From: Kwon _______
 
 
Taeminnie-ah! I'm so sorry I missed out on our 10 month anniversary! 
But my sister Yoon Lee did a horrible thing to me by transferring to a Dog House school!!
I'm so sorry Sweet Heart!!
I Love You and Happy 10 month Anniversary 
 
 
 
I sat on the rooftop waiting for a reply back from Taemin
 
 
 
To: Kwon ________
 
From: Lee Taemin
 
 
That's okay _______-ah Where are you I'll come pick you up after school is finished
and spend the day with you.
 
 
 
To: Lee Taemin
 
From: Kwon ________
 
I'm at Geokin High School 
 
 
 
To: Kwon ______
 
From: Lee Taemin
 
 
Alright. See you later :)
I Love you too
 
 
 
I smiled and looked at your back round picture on my phone which was a picture of me and Taemin I smiled and got up until I say someone laying down, I walked over and saw a boy sleeping. He was kinda cute I thought but not as cute as my Taeminnie.
I bent down and looked at him then I poked his face. "Yah!.... Are you dead?" I said I looked at him and he was like an Angel sleeping. I poked his face again "YAH!! Wake up...!" I yelled I soon got tired of waking him up and then about to get up he grabbed my hand and pulled me down to him and soon he was on top of me. Both our faces were only inches away but I could hear him breathing "Yah! What are you doing!" I yelled. He opened his eyes and looked at me.
 
 
 
 
-----
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------____________________________________
 
How was it!! Did I mess anything up
AND OMG!!! What is going to happen!!? Who is that guy!!?
STAY TUNED!