It Had Just Begun

Oh My! (Omona!)

Hyuna's lips were formed in a firm line. In her head, she could only think of many, many curses or swearing words for the delinquent who was so not great or good looking at all!!!

She fastened even more her fist at the sight of people around her in a circle whispering and throwing questions at her. She totally hated herself right then.

"YA, Kim Hyuna!" the senior girl, Lee Chae Ri barked. "You are Yesung Oppa's girlfriend?? Tsk," she sneered and then coming forward, with her followers behind. "What did you do? You tricked him, right?" Now that she stood real close infront of them, they fidgeted. Chae Ri rose a hand but Hara quickly shielded Hyuna. Chae Ri's eyes bulged, disliking the way she was interrupted.

"Are you going to hit her?!" shouted Hara. Chae Ri was about to say something when their attentions was stole.

Hyuna unexpectedly ran to catch Yesung. "YA, Hyuna-yah! Where are you going?" shouted Hara. She remembered which way Yesung went when he left. Actually she didn't have anything prepared to say when she confronted him; she just needed to find him and scolded him.

Fortunately, Yesung wasn't that far away.

Upon seeing him in that distance, Hyuna was more determined and ran even faster. She yelled, "YAAAAAA!" with all her might. Yesung did stop and was kind of surprised to see his 'girlfriend' standing there, panting and almost falling down onto the ground if she didn't hold her knees. "Why...Why did...Why did you do that?" her voice grew smaller.

Yesung shifted to face her properly with arms crossed. "You have to speak louder, I can't hear you,"

Just then her rage came back, by his attitude. Taking a deep breath, she tried again. "Why did you lie? I already told you that the letter was a mistake and the one that I like wasn't you. You heard me right?"

There was a slight pause in the scene. He bore his eyes into hers and she did the same but fidgeted a little - kind of look away. She barely even knew him, how could she face him?

"No, I didn't hear you,"

"WHAT?!" she yelled again, unbelief. "But you talked back! You know, I remember you said 'Whatever' - so that means you did hear me!"

"No, I didn't,"

Hearing that, Hyuna's eyes bulged. She couldn't believe this. 'How can this guy -?'

"Listen here...Hyuna-ah," the said girl shivered at how casual her name was uttered. "2 days ago, a girl came to me and she handed me a letter of love confession. She was you. I read the letter and it was...awful," Hyuna knew what he was referring to. "So I decided to give her a chance to have the experience that obviously she never has," Hyuna wanted to cut in. "Her is you,"

"But I don't -" again she was interfered.

"You have to take the responsibility,"

"W-What? What responsibility? S-Sunbae, I -"

"Save it for next time. I've got to go," just like that Yesung turned around and walked off again, leaving Hyuna her hands - again.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/

Sometime in that night, Hyuna's cell phone rang on the study desk. She glanced at it and put down her pencil, halting her homework.
'Hara Gu' was displayed on the screen and right away Hyuna knew the purpose of the calling. She sighed first before she picked it up.

The conversation began with Hara's squeal, "What happened?" she repeated the question three times.

"He's a douche,"

"Huh? What do you mean? So did you guys fight or what?"

"I don't know. Maybe... YA, Hara-yah, when we went to him to explain about the letter, he did listen to us right?"

"Huh?"

"He replied right? He heard what we said right?"

"Of course. We said that you gave the letter to him by accidently. I thought he got it already, why?"

"That's the thing! He acted like nothing like that happened, like the letter was actually for him. What the heck is wrong with that guy?!"

"You know...maybe he's crazy. Maybe he's your stalker!!! My god, that's dangerous!"

Hyuna's eyes uplifted, puzzling. "...He seems normal, and seriously if I have a stalker, I would know," Hyuna used her other hand to massage her temple - talking about Yesung sunbae weirdly gave her headache. "He also said that I have to take responsibility of what I've done,"

"Take responsibility...you mean by accepting the fact that he is now your boyfriend, like that?"

She sighed again and muttered, "I don't know... It could be that...Hara-yah, what should I do now?"

"Mmm, well on second thoughts, maybe for a while you can take this opportunity... I mean you never have a boyfriend and Yesung sunbae most definitely has had plenty of girlfriends in the past - he's a delinquent and kinda good looking, and believe me, he's not that dangerous now that I've thought 'bout it,"

"............................"

"Hello? Hyuna-yah, are you there?"

"ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT I SHOULD ACCEPT HIM?"

"It's your chance! No way Changmin is going near you after -"

"Wait, wait. You don't include Changmin in this!"

"Ergh. Okay, if you don't like Yesung sunbae that much then you have to try very hard to make him hates you or whatever you should do to end this drama,"

She felt like her head wanted to burst thinking of her strategy. "Why it has to be him?"

"Your fate, I guess,"

She's not helping at all...

HyunA dropped her head on her desk, whining about what kind of deeds that she had in her past life that she deserved this thing.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/

Meanwhile, at the same night but different time, 9 PM - in a night club called 'Super High', there was Yesung in the locker room, seemingly just walked into the place.

"Whatsup, Dong hoon?" A chubby guy named Shindong greeted him on sight, delightful.

"Shut up," but Yesung's response was very cold. He threw his bag pack into his locker and took out the uniform he kept inside next. He began dressing.

Shindong just shrugged. "Dong hoon is a great name," he tried again, only to get a death glare from his said friend. Seeing such reaction, instantly both of his hands were held up in the air - a sign of defeat. "Okay, okay. I won't bring it up again! Promise!"

Yesung uttered cooly, "No, you will do it again. That promise of yours...You keep breaking it, as far I remember," He closed and locked his locker. "You just can't hold yourself from calling me Dong hoon," His voice began to rise each time. "That's so annoying,"

Shindong just giggled.

+ + + + + +


"Yo, Donghae!" Shindong shouted out his greeting to the young man who was behind the bar. The said man held up his hand in return. Shindong sat at the bar, immediately asking for a drink even though he knew he shouldn't.

"It's nearly opening hour. Go away," Donghae shooed the big guy with his white cleaning towel. Again, Shindong pleaded. They continued to push and pull - arguing about age and protocol, until Yesung came passing them.

"A-Ha, the coldest guy just came to work on time. What a surprise," teased Donghae. Yesung stopped his track and turned. A face of 'What do you want?' was expressed well by him. "Why don't you sit here for a while? Chit-chat with us," he offered nicely but to Yesung, he still didn't like the mocking tone the bartender had used with him.

Shindong then interrupted. "Yeah, the club will be opened in half an hour so let's hang out a bit. Come on!"

Yesung coolly sat down next to Shindong, and just sat like that - back straight.

"2 cokes, please," requested the big guy. He'd got a big grin on his face.

"Why don't you go buy them at the store across?" scowled Donghae, fuming. He then turned to look at the quiet guy. The other guy was playing with his cell phone. Donghae moved to stand before the guy.

"Twitter?"

Yesung looked up at the question given to him. "I don't have one," he was actually playing games.

Donghae just nodded with an 'Oh, i see' look. "You go to Kirin Highschool, right? And you're the so called 'delinquent' there?"

"Why are you asking?" now he looked very interested.

Donghae snickered and his arms began to fold on his chest. "Dude, you really should get yourself a twitter. A friend of mine just retweeted 'Kirin Delinquent Y got a girlfriend'. I figure Y is you, Yesung-sshi. In fact, you are in the trending topics list for tonight. I know you're quite famous,"

Yesung's eyes already wide opened when the word 'girlfriend' was mentioned. "What the heck?" he murmured.

On the other hand, Shindong had got himself way too excited. "Dude, a GIRLFRIEND? That's so cool! How long has it been? I thought you don't have a heart for a girl!" Donghae's head suddenly spun toward Shindong. Upon realising his wrong choice of words, "Ah! I didn't say you're gg- What I meant to say is -" He didn't get to finish his explanation as Yesung briskly left his seat.

"It's nothing. I'll go for my shift now," he just said that.

The other two just watched the leaving figure from behind. One with guilt inside, another one had a smirk on his face.

"So, this girl...does she have a name?"

Donghae checked his cell phone again. "Yup, she is...'Existed Hyuna'"

They laughed together.

~ O ~ O ~ O ~

A/N: I FINALLY UPDATED THE FIC. I'm so sorry to my readers. At this moment, I only have this one chapter completed. I wish I have a strong will to continue this fic. I just get stuck in few scenes and I dont even know how to end the story. It's supposed to be a short story. Hmph! Don't worry, guys. I will finish up this fic. Please be patient. XD

BEFORE I FORGET, THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS HAVE LEFT ON MY PAGE(?) X)

EVERYONE, HWAITING!