Baby doll (be mine)

Baby doll (be mine)

Jungkook trailed behind Taehyung and Hoseok as they excitedly explored the mall. Honestly, he would have much preferred to stay at home and play Overwatch, but no, they just had to forcibly drag him along with them on their shopping trip because he needed to “get out more”. They entered some store where everything seemed to be wildly overpriced, but Taehyung and Hoseok still looked around, not wanting to look weird by walking straight back out.

Jungkook really didn't mind shopping, but he just really wasn't feeling it that day, especially with Hoseok and Taehyung, considering they were both the epitome of sunshine, and as lovely as that was, Jungkook simply was not in the mood. Plus, their fashion sense varied greatly, with Jungkook's being more simple and comfortable, but the other two’s were more trendy and fashion forward.

 

He was busying himself by counting the number of tiles on the floor a couple of stores later, when something caught Jungkook's eye, or rather, someone. There was a boy standing outside the shop across from the one they were in. He looked about Jungkook's age, maybe a little older, but probably a couple of inches shorter Jungkook reckoned. But what caught Jungkook's eye was his outfit, or more specifically, his legs. He was wearing very ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, the way Jungkook had seen many girls wear, but they, in his eyes, looked a hundred times better on him. The rest of his outfit comprised of a plain black top with a camouflage jacket and snapback, and trainers.

“Come on Jungkook, let’s go,” Hoseok said after him and Tae had finished paying for their stuff, but Jungkook was still transfixed on the boy across the mall.

“I, um, sure go ahead, I'm coming,” Jungkook managed to stutter out in his daze. Tae and Hoseok, of course, picked up on this. Tae smirked knowingly and Hoseok just grinned as he followed Jungkook's gaze.

“Damn, he's cute, if you don't get him, I will,” Hoseok whistled, earning him a smack from Taehyung. “What, he is! Don't worry, Tae, you know you're the only one for me!” Jungkook scoffed.

“Well, we'll go then, good luck with fishnet guy!” Hoseok gave Jungkook a shove in the boy’s direction, and with that, they disappeared, giggling, before Jungkook could even try and deny it, before he could say that whatever they were thinking, that wasn't it! (But of course, it was.)

 

He took a deep breath in, and decided he would go and talk to the boy. Why the hell not, he figured. What did he have to lose. As normally and as casually as he could manage, he strode up to the boy who was now sitting on a bench, engrossed in his phone.

“Um, h-hi.” Not as eloquent as he'd hoped, but when was Jungkook ever eloquent in social situations? Still, he mentally face palmed and cursed his voice for betraying him. The boy hadn't seemed to have heard him though, and Jungkook was ready to just...slowly...back away, and pretend nothing had happened, but something made him stay.

“Hello?” he tried again, a little louder. The boy looked up, and damn, his face was even better looking up close. Don't stare, Jungkook, don't stare, Jungkook reminded himself, as he tried not to get lost in the boy's beautiful dark eyes. (However, this only resulted in him looking down and accidentally (on purpose) staring at his thighs, because holy his thighs.)

“Wait, me? I didn't realise you were talking to me.” His voice was deep and quiet, and Jungkook knew he was already screwed. He didn't even know the boy’s name.

“Can I help you?”

“Yeah, I uh, umm…” What was one supposed to say in this situation? ‘Hey, I wanted to talk to you ‘cos you have nice legs’ ? Or ‘Hi, I just spent the last 5 minutes or so staring at you, maybe you'd like to hang out?’ or maybe ‘damn, boy, can I get your number because those fishnets are doing things to me’? Like, what?

Apparently, Jungkook's mouth didn't care about whether his mind had figured out what to say, and he ended up blurting out, “You're ing pretty.”

He felt himself turning red, cheeks burning, and he kind of wanted to disappear right then, but the boy’s cheeks dusted with a light pink that made him look even prettier and it was almost worth it.

“Uh, thanks?”

A pause.

“Is that, all you wanted to say?”

“No! I mean, yes. Wait, what? I don't know.” Jungkook ran a hand through his hair. “Hi, I'm Jungkook,” he started again, “My friends dragged me shopping with them and I was bored, then I saw you and you're freakin’ gorgeous but I don't know how to people so here I am.”

The boy blinked a few times. “Cute. I'm Yoongi.” Did he just say ‘cute’?

“Here, give me your phone.”

“Huh?”

“So I can give you my number.”

“Oh. Ohh. Wait, really?”


 

-


 

“You look nice,” Yoongi said, and Jungkook wanted to say the same in return because Yoongi looked honestly more than just 'nice’, but he was wearing lace, goddamn lace underneath his ripped jeans this time, so all that came out his mouth was a weird, (very embarrassing) strangled sound.

“You okay, dude?”

Jungkook nodded. “Perfectly fine,” he gasped out, “Totally.”

Yoongi smirked in realisation, and reached up to ruffle Jungkook's hair.

“Hey, I actually styled that!” Jungkook pouted, but his cheeks heated up slightly at the sudden contact.

Yoongi laughed. “I improved it.” Jungkook kept pouting.

“Yah, let's just go get food already, I'm starving,” Yoongi said, dragging Jungkook along in the direction of the lamb skewers place.


 

-


 

Jungkook could have sworn his breath completely stopped. He was sure he was about to have a mild heart attack because holy this should be illegal. Min Yoongi was there, looking, as usual, ing amazing in ing white lace thigh highs under high waisted shorts, and that damned white lace choker looked so good. Jungkook was pretty sure he started hyperventilating then too. He wasn't even sure how he was still alive at this point. Every single time he saw his boyfriend, he was left breathless, his heart riding a rollercoaster of death. Yoongi was just too beautiful. How the heck did he even manage to pull off so many looks that usually only girls wore? He literally owned them. Jungkook wanted so badly to take Yoongi and hide him away because he was only his, no one else should be allowed to stare at him that way.

 

(And Yoongi did frequently get stares and looks from strangers. Not always good ones either. Often he'd get dirty looks thrown his way, sometimes accompanied by a choice slur such as ‘f*ggot’ when his outfit was deemed particularly “feminine”. Jungkook always wanted to punch the bastards who said it, but Yoongi always held him back.

“It's fine Jungkook, just leave them. They're not worth it,” Yoongi would say, and Jungkook would wrap an arm around his waist and pull him close.)

 

“Hey kid.”

“H-hey-y,” stuttered Jungkook.

Yoongi leaned up slightly on his toes to press a soft kiss to Jungkook's nose. Jungkook blinked once, twice, thrice.

“Huh?” Jungkook could feel himself blushing.

“You're so cute. Come on, let's go, we'll miss the film!”

 

The movie was decent enough, but half way through Jungkook found himself staring at Yoongi instead of the screen. The older boy looked so cute, totally engrossed in the storyline.

Finally, Yoongi noticed Jungkook's gaze and turned to face him, head tilted questioningly. Jungkook unconsciously wet his lips, but Yoongi noticed, his eyes following the motion. Jungkook slowly leaned forward, one hand landing on Yoongi's thigh, the other reaching around Yoongi's nape, until ever so softly their lips met and eyelids fluttered closed. Yoongi's lips were so soft under Jungkook's, moving gently against his own. Jungkook's hand moved up to caress Yoongi's cheek, his skin so soft. The other ran through Yoongi's black hair. Soft, soft. Everything about Yoongi was so soft.

Yoongi was the first to pull away, panting slightly, eyes still closed so Jungkook could count all his pretty eyelashes. Jungkook let his hand trail down from Yoongi's hair back down to his thigh. Finally, he turned his attention back to the movie, but was still in a trance from their kiss, the feeling of Yoongi's soft lips still lingering. His hand remained on Yoongi's thigh for the rest of the film.

 

“That was a good film!” exclaimed Yoongi, after it had finished.

Jungkook hummed in agreement. “It was. But you know what's better?”

“What?”

Tilting Yoongi's head up slightly from under his chin, Jungkook kissed him again, not caring about all the people around. Yoongi moaned ever so slightly into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, who in turn managed to pull Yoongi even closer to himself.

“Jungkook there's people,” Yoongi eventually mumbled against his lips.

“I know, I don't care. Kissing you is worth it.”