Something is already happening

Deuraegon

First,
I will tell you something about your school.
One your classmate is named Jungkook. He is your classmate since your first class at this high school. But. He is a member of one group named BTS. The other members went to this school earlier. They also sometimes go here for a Jungkook to talk about some things. But there is the one of them - Jimin, who is everytime looking at you. You don't know why. But he has got so interesting eyes. 
*
You are an innocent, smarter girl, that love to draw and read. You've got also a tattoo on you left calf - a chinese dragon. Every break at school you read. But then there's Jungkook. When he sees you reading, he comes, takes your book and puts it up on the board and lifts it up. And since you are small (smaller than Jimin), the smallest one from your class, you can't reach that book.
He is bullying you since your first class here. He's saying things like: "So go yourself." Or "You idiot." And more. He says this when he needs to borrow something from you and you don't want to give it to him, because you know him very well. He borrows something and never gives it back. So you would say he is rude. And the whole BTS is rude. You know them too.

Today it was a break again and you put your book on the desk. 'Eh, I hope that Jungkook won't come and do something stupid again.'-You hoped. But just when you opened a book, Jungkook came to you and closed it. 
"Y/N, I need to talk with you. Come on the corridor." He said.
"What? No, I won't. Because it will be that you need something to borrow again." You responsed and opened your book again. Then he catched your wrist and dragged you on the corridor. He was draging you to the other side of the corridor and pushed you onto the wall behind the corner. He pressed your wrists on the wall.
"Y/N, I want to go somewhere with you." He said into your eyes. He had no expression on his face.
"W-what? Why? You always bully me and now you want to go somewhere with me? What do you think I will say?" You asked him seriously.
"I don't care, just response me." He boringly said.
"No, no I won't go." You responsed.
"Hm, such a shame. You will." 
He said and then he catched your arm and dragged you along the corridor. You reached the door. He was fast walking with you to the black van that stood in front of school. 
The doors of van were opened.
"Go in the van." Commanded Jungkook.

"N-no! I won't!" You protested.
Jungkook was trying to push you in that van, but you stepped on his foot.
"Let me be, you idiot!" You yelled at him.
Then he lost his patience. He catched your neck and he said into your ear:
"Y/N, you are such a bad girl. You will get a punishment for this. But now go in that van!"
His grip was so thight that you couldn't breath. When he let go of your neck, you choked. You felt a blood in your mouth. He pushed you in the van and sat on the seat next to you, then closed the door.
The van started to move. When you looked in front of you, you saw 6 next guys' heads.
It was BTS.
You recognized that Jin is driving. 
You quickly looked back on the floor. The blood was dripping from your mouth and you wiped it by your sleeve of a blue uniform. 
Then you heard Jungkook.
"Sorry for that, but I had no chance."
"...Where are you taking me? What do you want from me?" You asked them hardly, because of that blood. Nobody responsed. 
"...I'll call a police, if you won't tell me." You warned them and put your phone from the pocket. Jungkook quickly moved his hand and took your phone.
"Oh, hey Jungkook! It's my phone! Give it ba-" you shouted, but he catched your wrists and pulled you closer to his face. He looked into your eyes and said:
"Y/N, you won't call any police." He said with deep voice to your ear.
"Eh, let me be, you psycho..!" You yelled at him.
"Hm? What'd you say?" He asked with a calm voice.
"I said you're a psycho!... you dumbhead..." you murmured.
"Very well, Y/N. You are really such a bad girl. Your punishment will be harder for this. So if you don't want it worse, be quiet and stay calm." He warned you and let go your hands. 
We drove next 10 minutes and you had a lots of questions on your mind, so you decided to ask.
"Hey, what will you do to me? Where are we going?"
"Shut up, Y/N." Responsed Jungkook.
"I just want to know it, I have my rights to know it! So just tell me th-" you yelled, but too much, beacause you started to choke again, but you choked a blood. Then you saw only darkness.