First Day

Faking love

Yoojung couldn't sleep the whole night yesterday Doyeon just asked her to date more like " fake dating " thats how Doyeon call it. She was scared what the school would think. After 6 hours no sleep it was time for school, usually Doyeon would pick up Yoojung at 8 am but today she was extra early. At 7 am the door bell just Ringed thanks god Yoojung's parents are at work. She stand up like dead and was on the way to the door and open it.

" GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND. " Doyeon hugged Yoojung.

" Good morning person who will ruin my life " Yoojung still couldnt believe it why did she agree again?

"PFFF don't be like that you know its just for a while go up and Change your clothes i am waiting for you"

Yoojung just did what doyeon tell her,  after 5 Minutes she was ready and they left, holding hands Together it made yoojung feel weird but she tried to hide it. The school is infront of them and students everywhere. Yoodaengs and Doyeon's bffs Sejeong Chungha and Somi run over them but their faces changed when they saw them holding hands.

" hUh since when so lovely dokey ? " sejeong asked

" Guys i must tell you something.. me and Yoojung are dating. " Doyeon said with a bride smile.

" YOU GUYS ARE DATING??? " Somi screamed so loud that everyone around them heard it. Everyone moved to starrrre at Dodaeng and Yoojung wanted to kill herself right in her Position. Sejeong Somi and Chungha said congrats and they left in school. Noises everywhere people are talking about them but  Doyeon ignored everything but yoojung couldn't she wasn't sure if people start talking bad about her or good she was just scared.

" don't mind them Yoojung-ah .. " Yoojung trusted Doyeon that much that she hoped her stupid plan will work.