Wait what dATING?..

Faking love

The school ended and the 2 bestfriends were on the way to their home. They don't like to take the bus because it's always so noisy and full. On the way Doyeon saw her crush Eunwoo he smiled at her and she almost died. Yoojung doesn't like this guy at all people say he is such a boy and only want to do you know.. that's why she doesn't support them and always gets Angry when Doyeon is fangirling about him.

"Can you may stop going crazy doyeon-ah? Argh. " Yoojung became pissed again she doesn't like talk about this boy or anything like that.

" AHH YOOJUNG-AH HE SMILED AT ME I WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE MY POOR HEART YOO- " Doyeon was about to end her sentence but Yoojung started to walk fast so fast that she was almost 15 Meter away from Doyeon.

" Hey.. WAIT I AM SORRY I WILL SHUT UP NOW REALLY.. " Doyeon run over to Yoojung and tried to calm her down. It kinda worked after making some dumb moves and Yoojung started to laugh again. Thats how the day after school started. Both of them left after a hug and return to their own house, Yoojung just moved a feet into the house and her mom told her no food first homework and she just sighed. Yoojung hates school, math the most god hates her 2 thats why she got so much math homework she walked like a zombie to her room and started her math homework. After 20 Minutes her mom came in the room. 

" And how is it going? Oh wait you didn't do anything???! " her mom looked shoked.

"Yeah i don't understand any of these shi- dumb stuff." Yoojung sighed and her mom just laughed

" How about asking Doyeon to come over and help you? " well yoojung thought about it and grabbed her mobile phone.

" Great idea thanks mom. " she smiled and her mom left the room. Yoojung searched for the contact         " Dorky duck " on her phone and touched " Call "

" Yahh kim doyeon come over and make my homework now bye. " and she ended the call without letting Doyeon say something. After 10 Minutes Doyeon came and her mom took her to Yoojung's room.

" You're so lazy yoojung-ah. " that's all Doyeon said and then she took the book from Yoojung and started to make her homework. For the sudden Action yoojung became shock, Doyeon just did her homework without " saying anything " who would do that? But like Doyeon could read her mind she started to talk.

" Yeah i know nobody would do it, but i saw u were so mad at me these weeks for fangirling over Oppa that i thought it won't be a bad idea. " after this Doyeon started to smile like an idiot and Yoojung just starred at her. She thought she would be lucky to have a Friend like doyeon but then this happend.

" yah I am done, now I want your help since I Made your homework. " Yoojung just made a face like "okay go on"

" I read stuff on the internet how to get your crush and a lot of people said You must make them notice you and make them jealous, by dating someone else. " Yoojung looked confused.

" and what do you want from me now??? "

Doyeon smirked.

" HOW ABOUT BEING THE FIRST LESBIAN COUPLE IN SCHOOL? " after spelling this sentence she got a pillow right in her face.

" ARE U CRAZY YOU DUMB IDIOT WHO WOULD DO THIS . "

After taking the pillow out of Her face Doyeon started to fake cry.

" BUT YOOJUNG-AH I WOULD DO IT FOR YOU.. "

After talking 2 hours about it yoojung couldnt stand it anymore and just agreed. Thats how Everything begannnnnn.