You Were Easy to Find

I am...

"Iida! I may have found her!!" I yelled. "Really?! But, that means you have to go..." Iida said looking sad. I put my hand on her shoulder. "If she remembers you, she will make sure she will say hi," I said, with a grin. "But, that will cause chaos for Iyaka, she will be lonely," Iida said. "Causing chaos is the worst way," Iida said. Causing chaos is the worst way... I returned to the Relamies, but this time, the sky turned dark. "Oh no," Iida said. I gave a little wave and winked. "I found her!" I yelled. Rika-san told me where to go. I saw darkness around me, even in the real world. I went to a shrine, and searched for "Kamei Eri" Here she is... wow, same middle name and blood type. Okay, here we go. Let's see if I was her... What I mean by that is this: If you are someone's or supposed to be someone's past life, the necklace will make you gone, and send you to that person. That person then faints, recovers some memories of their past life, and you become them. Basically, it's the hardest way to be "reborn". "I will see you guys later!!" I yelled. Satoshi was crying, but was strong enough to let out a smile. 

And then I heard a sound...

---------------------

"Kamei?! Are you awake?! Sayu!! Take her to the hospital!! Come on!!" Renia said.