I can see you too...

I am...

It's has been two months. Since  I died, since I have been an ghost. I could still feel myself, my original self. Problem is, I have someone who can see me. I don't know if she was born a *medium or not, all I just know is that she can see me. Her name is Iyaka. My sister, and yet, I still feel human. 

"So, are ya ready for your first year at high school?" I asked. "Nope," Iyaka said. I was surprised. On my first day, I was really excited. So why isn't Iyaka? I gave the "do-you-have-a-speech-so-sis-feels-like-she-is-ready-for-high-school" look to Iida-san. Iida-san is Iyaka's guardian angel. So really, we both look after Iyaka. Iida-san shrugged. So i tried to make a speech, "Iyaka, high school isn't about work and stuff, it's all about the experience, so, if you think high school is dumb, think about it," I closed my eyes and put my hand to my chest. "What was that?!" Iida asked. I mouthed "I don't know!" "Well, I have to go! See ya!" Iyaka said, while waving. Iida waved back. I can still feel it. K-I- then what? Hey, Emika! Are you coming or not?  I can't. You have to stay with her. Iida-san...hmph. Well, I should be going back to the Relamies... Before you go, could you... No. You take care of her. I have to go back to the Relamies. See ya. Stop doing that!

And there I went. The Relamies is a place when you die, and when you can't go to the other places, you go to the Relamies. It feels like home there. Grandma is in her rocking chair, almost all the time. When I need help or forgot how to go back to the human world. I ask her for help. There is also this girl. I see her every time I have a dream. I know ghosts don't have dreams, but it seems like I do. At the end of my dreams, she always says a letter. So far, I have got T, R,E,A,N,I,K. I have tried to un-scramble it, but no luck. Maybe when I do get recarnated, maybe I will find out. For right now, I don't. I lied down and just stared at the shade. I closed my eyes. And then something covered up the sun. I popped back open my eyes and sat up. There was a girl who looked about my age. "Hello," she said in a kind and sweet voice. She sounded familiar. Like my cousin Satoshi. "Sato?" I asked. "How do you know my name?!" She asked in a surprise voice. I looked around her. Long black-brown hair, check. Sweet voice, check. Same height? I guess check. "Don't ya remember me? From when we were about 6?" I asked pointing at myself. "You do kinda look like... my cousin Emika," she said. That's 'cause I am... and just like that, the thought came out of my mouth. "OH!!! Nice to see you again!!" She said. Wait, ahhgh!! This is the Relamies. I really though I was alive again... "Hey! Emi!! Are you okay?" Satoshi asked. My vision started to get blurry. I had recovered some memories of when I was alive. "Could I ask you a favor?" I asked slowly. "Yes?" Satoshi asked. "I want to be recarnated, so I can see the world again, so I can have that feeling in a roller coaster, to have that feeling when someone holds my hand," I said, while closing my eyes harder. Satoshi patted my back. "We are chosen to be reacarnated," Satoshi said. An idea popped in my head, not an idea, a question. "How did you die, cousin?" I asked, changing the subject. "Cancer," she said. I remembered. I remember seeing Satoshi in a hospital. And when she gave that smile to me, I knew she could never die. I have always known that when I see Satoshi's smile, it meant long life to me. But...she died sadly. I remembered setting marigolds one time. Marigolds was her favorite flower. I started to cry again. My arm starting hurting. "I gotta go back," I said. "See ya!" Satoshi said with her smile. I smiled back, but this time, my best smile.

*A medium is someone who can see ghosts and stuff