Chapter 2: the meeting

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Life's of Sana and Dahyun had begun
And the two grew up once again a part from each other, Sana in Japan and Dahyun Korea, and neither of them remembered that much of their past, just a few fragments here and there, with could be easily be mistaken for just 'dreams' this was always a problem in a new life, as their full memories didn't go with them, only the most important parts the soul could recognised.

 and it was hard to get a clear image of those memories rather then memories you have in your brain.  But this time both had grew up with one nagging feeling that they should look for someone, but who really?  

And that feeling started to grow in Sana when she had seen an application for a high class collage, the studies there seemed highly professional, and it was in korea, she wasn't sure if it would be something for her, as she rather have a chill and easy collage life, and she didn't know that much korean, but she applied to it anyway, because that nagging feeling kept her awake at night, all until she applied to it.  And she got in.

So now all it were to do was think if she really should go.


And at the same time another girl of course  being Dahyun, squealed happily because she got into the school she wanted, her grades would be remarkable after this and it was just on her level if not higher, so Dahyun had no doubts about the school, but she looked forward to it more then she would thought.


And so the two had gotten into it and decided to go.

 learning korean had been rather easy for Sana so the language barrier was gone,
And her parents had been outraged when she told them she would go to korea to study.

They had looked at her if she grown another head, because they knew their daughter weren't the most enthusiastic to study, 
yet she chooses this collage simply because 

"I felt like it was the right choice"  and shurgged it off 

The collage was built as two, were students were randomly picked in what side of their collage they will attend to, Sana got into the West,  and Dahyun east. 

So the two's meeting didn't happened until later, much later about 2 years after they been at their collage, and because they were separated by the two wings of the big collage, it was fair to say the west and east side had developed a rivalry for each other, so seeing a east and west student walking by each other was not common.    

But the two surely had heard about each other but never meet personally.

The reason?  Sana was highly popular for the west side of the school, for her bubbly loud and cheerful personality she was nice to everyone who meet her and had many friends of the school and her looks was blessed for sure, daring as she had dyed her hair blonde, something many other girls didn't dare to do, and she just had that charm to make all girls swoon for her, guys would of course, but as this was an all girls school, boys were not allowed there.

And for Dahyun, she to, was a popular student, but for the east, due to her cool, kind and quiet personality, she was smart and always on top of her class, and greeted everyone who said hi to her, she was also rather enteric, as long you got to know her and took care of the people who needed help, surely a girl crush for sure.  


And her jet black hair with highlights made her attractive features stand out even more.

So the two was often called such as "queen of the west/east"  with the two sides of the collage gets into arguments who REALLY was the more popular one of the whole school.

So the two knew about each other for sure but never met.  

The only really shared rooms the school had was the huge caféteria, dinning hall, library  and the sports fields, but despite those the students still kept to their side.


It had been at dawn,  and Sana had been at the library all day, trying to get as much study as possible for an exam but fallen  asleep while doing so, now not many students of the school had actually seen her study, because she likes to do it alone or she get distracted if she study with a group of friends or other people, because Sana hated to Study, and in this school it wasn't easy to pass the exams, so she really needs to focus whenever she studied.

 many thought Sana were naturally smart, gifted, when it came to studies, and maybe that's one of the reasons even more people was impressed of her and was her fan. 


Even though that wasn't the case at all. 

And so, just at that day, Dahyun had promised the librarian to help her out with sorting some books and tell students to home   that was still there inside of it.

So when Dahyun saw a blonde girl, with books scattered all over the table, all from different district's of the library to, with would be such hassle to carry all books to save time, but go back and worth in it to return them to their right place made her sigh and the girl was ASLEEP,  And it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter