Fall Everything

Nicotine

 

 

   “Why didn’t you tell me you were seeing him?” Yoongi asked somewhat annoyed “I’m not seeing him we’re just having a little fun.” Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and pulled him close. “There’s no harm in it. Neither of us want anything serious and just want a little playtime.” He rested his head on the crook of the younger's neck. Sending Yoongi’s heart down to his stomach.

 

   Yoongi had been thinking about this encounter with Jimin and Jungkook all day. He was upset but couldn’t complain, he knew his and Jimin’s deal, friends with benefits, nothing more. Thankfully the day was done and all he had to do was get a few things from his locker to start heading home. As he was heading to his locker, he heard the rustling of the janitors doorknob a few steps away, followed by it opening revealing Jungkook. Jungkook wiped his lips to remove something from the corner of his mouth.

 

   Jungkook noticed Yoongi staring at him and winked. Jungkook motioned. “He’s in there if you want to speak to your boyfriend.” and walked towards the doors headed outside. Yoongi looked around to make sure no one was around and opened the door and rushed in with the door closing behind him. Jimin was facing away from Yoongi adjusting his clothes, so he had not seen or heard Yoongi walk in. Yoongi was just staring at the boy, not knowing what to do. He honestly didn’t know what he was doing in here. He knew what Jimin and Jungkook had just done and didn’t like it. The fact that it even happened had Yoongi infuriated, but he wasn’t allowed to say anything because Jimin had a point, Yoongi and him were just fooling around. If only he didn’t have feelings for him.  

 

    was he in love with Jimin, not a day would go by that he wasn’t thinking about him. Yoongi couldn’t deal with this much longer, he knew being friends with benefits with Jimin was doing him more harm than good. At first he thought he would be okay to have this type of relationship while liking Jimin. Maybe the feelings would go away after they fooled around. But after that night at Jimin’s his feelings became stronger. They didn’t have but were pretty close to. After that night Yoongi’s feelings for the boy grew and He knew that this wouldn’t end well.

 

   Yoongi soon snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Jimin’s voice. “What?” Yoongi asked as he missed what he had said. Jimin had moved closer to the boy. “I said, what are you doing here kitten?” Jimin reached to pet the back of Yoongi’s head. Yoongi’s face became warmer at the sudden contact. How could that one word affect him so much. Yoongi cleared his throat and answered. “I honestly don’t know. I saw Jungkook coming out of here and he told me you were in here so, here I am.” He chuckled and looked at the floor.

 

   “Aw did you miss me?” Jimin moved his hand down from the back of Yoongi’s head to his chin to motion that he look Jimin in the eyes. Yoongi looked straight at Jimin, didn’t say anything and just nodded yes as he was having a hard time breathing normally.  

   “I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss you” Jimin smiled and move his hand to cup Yoongi’s cheek. He continued “Why don’t you come to my house tonight? We can have a little date, watch a movie.” How could Yoongi not be in love with this boy if this is how he treated him. “Isn’t that against your rules?” Yoongi grabbed the hand Jimin had on his cheek and wrapped it in his own. Jimin looked down at the action that just happened and squeezed the other boys hand.

 

   “About that, I only have those rules for people I don’t have feelings for, like Jungkook.” Yoongi’s heart started fluttering, so he does like me He smiled and looked at Jimin. “What does that make us then?” He needed to know, he wasn't sure his heart could take any more of Jimin’s games “This” Jimin began closing the space between them. “Makes us” He cupped Yoongi’s cheek with his free hand. “A couple I guess, if you want. But under one condition.” Jimin closed the space between them with a kiss which sent Yoongi’s senses overboard. He leaned into the kiss like if it was his life source. Yoongi’s arms began to wrap themselves around Jimin’s neck as his legs were beginning to feel like jelly. He wished he could stay in this moment forever but felt Jimin start to pull away. Yoongi came back to his senses and made eye contact with Jimin. Jimin rested his forehead against Yoongi’s to give each other a second to catch their breath.

 

 

                                                                                                        This is our little secret.


I hope you all liked this I had a lot of fun writing it ^~^