1st Date

Unstable

He memorized the phone number as “Jimin ^^” as soon as he saw the message.

Jimin ^^: “Heyy Tae, are you free tomorrow? I’d like to see you again asap!”

Taetae <3: “Hi Jiminiee! I am actually, and same here haha.”

Jimi ^^: “Awesome! So, 9pm at the café, sounds good?”

Taetae <3: “Sounds great haha! Okay, see you then!”

Jimin ^^: “See ya~” – And the conversation ended.

V was actually very surprised. He honestly didn’t think that Jimin would message him in the first place, and now they’re going on a date? He was not quite sure himself if it’s a date or not but he was still happy because he will get to see Chimchim. Tae was so excited that he started to jump in front of Jungkook and smile for the first time.

“Tae… Y… you’re smiling Tae! YOU’RE SMILING TAE! WHAT HAPPENED, OH MY GOD! MY BEST FRIEND IS HAPPY!” – Jungkook said as he joined Tae in his happy jumps.

“KOOKIE, HE TEXTED ME! HE WANTS TO MEET UP WITH ME TOMORROW! I CAN’T DESCRIBE YOU HOW HAPPY I AM!”

“I see that Tae, I’m really glad that you are happy and… I TOLD YOU SO! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE PARTY!”

“… YES… I HATE ADMIT BUT YES YOU WERE.” – Tae said as he hugged Jungkook tightly. – “Seriously now Kook, thank you for pushing me and helping me always, I really mean it!”

“No problem, anything for my best friend. Now, let’s get home and sleep. You need some rest for tomorrow.” – Kookie spoke softly.

“But wait, do you have plans for tomorrow?” – Tae asked.

“Nah, I’ll just chill.”

“But, who will cook for you tomorrow?”

“Relax, It’s okay. I’ll just order pizza or something.”

“Bu…”

“No butts Tae! Heh… no butts… I’ll be fine, don’t worry about it.” – Kookie said as he was laughing at his own pun which wasn’t so funny to Taehyung.

“Alright… Just don’t do anything stupid, okay?”

“Me? Stupid? What do you think of me?”

“I think of you as an idiot.”

“Ouch you hurt my feelings.”

“Oh shut up like you have them.” – And they continued fighting till they came home. As they entered the house they went straight to bed.

The next morning came and Taehyung woke up happily. He did some morning exercises as he usually does so he can stay fit. After that he went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. He loved the feeling of hot water dripping on his soft pale skin. After a nice, hot bath he dried himself and brushed his teeth. Then he realized that it’s almost 11:30 AM and Jungkook still hasn’t woke up. V went straight to his room and saw Jungkook who slept like a baby. He kinda looked funny so Tae took a photo so the picture could be used to manipulate Kookie in the future hehe. Tae decided to stop being a meanie and to wake him up. V thought he would only miss his day by sleeping. He softly pushed his roommate but got a shook reaction because of that. Well you know, sometimes he is Jungshook. Tae just laughed as the response. Jungkook while still in shock got up and dressed himself while Tae made them some breakfast. Tae was a great cook so Kookie was always excited when his roommate made him something to eat. Today was nothing really special on the menu. He cooked a regular omelet that Kook still enjoyed eating. While Kookie was eating a delicious meal with his buddy, one thing went through his mind, so he decided to talk with Tae about it.

“Tae, where are you two going? What will you wear tonight?” – Kookie asked while looking at Tae with an excitement in his eyes. Tae lost in his best friends eyes froze for a moment. He didn’t know what to answer.

“I honestly don’t know… we will be at the café 10 minutes from here.” – Tae said shyly.

“Ah I see how lost you are… Alright, I’ll help you pick some clothes. You can borrow mine if you want.” – Jungkook said happily as he offered help to his friend, and Tae gladly accepted.

After they had done eating, they went to pick what Tae will wear tonight on his “date”. After hours and hours of trying something on they finally picked the perfect outfit. A silk dark-blue shirt with regular black skinny jeans was chosen, and to top it all of he would wear a leather jacket. It was a casual yet a y look Jung thought and Tae agreed. Tae loved his outfit so much that he was confident in taking a photo of himself wearing it. After 5 minutes of looking and admiring himself for the first time, Jungkook snapped him out of it and asked him if he wanted to play some overwatch which Tae’s answer was yes. He changed in his regular home clothes and took the controller in his hands. They played for hours and hours not looking at the time. After about 30-40 rounds, Jung got a message on his phone and looked at it. When he opened it he noticed the time. It was 8:50PM.

“Um… bro… change quickly…” – Kookie said.

“Don’t tell me that I’m late…” – Tae said in fear.

“In 10 minutes you will be! GO. NOW!” – Kookie said and Tae listened. In less than a minute he got in his oh-so-pretty outfit and went to the door.

“Don’t do anything stupid, okay?” – Tae said.

“Do not worry. I’ll call you if anything happens…” – Kookie said. – “… go, have fun!”

“Alright, alright byebye…” – Tae said and with that he closed the door and ran to the place Jimin and he will meet.

He ran as fast as he can so he wouldn’t be late. He saw Jimin down the street going in the same direction as him so he decided to surprise him. He jumped on his back and oh, it was a surprise all right. Poor Jimin screamed. “Oh, Jiminie. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you like that…” – Tae said with a scared yet calm expression on his face. Jimin out of fear hugged him tightly. “D… don’t do that ever again, okay?” Damn Tae thought, he got really scared of just a little jump. Tae felt bad so he hugged him back. “Hey… It’s okay, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again!”

After Jimin got calm, they went in the café. The waiter came. “What would you like to eat or drink?” – Tae asked Jimin.

“A banana split please.” – Chim answered.

“Same here.” – Tae said to the waiter.

“Okay 2 banana splits coming up.” – The waiter said.

After some time their food has arrived. As they were eating it, they talked about the most random things. They talked about their personal life, about their embarrassing moments and about things they like to do. It turns out that they both love dancing and singing. Jimin knew that Tae can sing, but now he wants to see him dance. When they finished the delicious meal, Tae decided to pay for both of them which made Jimin kinda angry but Tae didn’t care. They decided to go to the trail next to the river. No one was really there because it was dark. Tae decided to make a move and touched Jimin’s hand while his own was shaking. He thought nothing will happen but in Tae’s surprise, Jimin took and held his hand tightly. That made Tae blush and made him look Jimin straight in the eyes with a shocked yet happy look on his face. Jimin smiled back. It felt like Jimin’s hand was made for Tae and he should hold it for the rest of his life. Jimin felt the same way. The softness of Tae’s hand made Jimin warm. As they were holding hands tightly, they passed by a bench and decided to sit there. The sky was so clear. They could see all the stars so they started counting them together and started making a lot of different shapes with them. Jimin thought that turning on music was a good idea so he picked up his phone and played an upbeat song and danced to it. Tae found amusing that Jimin had that much confidence and decided to join him. They boogied all night beneath the bright stars next to the river. All of a sudden a slow song comes up and Jimin came closer to Tae. Their bodies moved together slowly while they were holding hands like their life depends on it. As the song was going on they came closer and closer. They stared at each other straight in the eyes with so much passion and poise. Words cannot describe what they felt. Jimin went in and wanted to press his lips on Tae’s but as soon as the song stopped he snapped out of it. They both blushed and back off a bit. Jimin wanted to kiss him so bad and the same goes for Tae. Even though it was their first date, they felt a strong bond between them when they first started talking but they felt like it was too soon to make any further actions. It was really late, they should go home. Jimin started walking but Tae pressed his hand.

“T… Tae, what’s wrong?” – Jimin said confused.

“Oh…” – he let go of his hand. – “Nothing, I’m sorry. I was out of it for a sec-” He got cut off by Jimin coming closer to him and grabbing his hand.

“Don’t you dear let me go.” – He was looking at Tae straight in the eyes. – “Hey Tae, I know it may be too soon to say this, bu-“ – and now he was cut off by Tae pressing his lips on Jimin’s. Chim looked for a second in shock but after a moment he leaned on Tae. Jimin thought Tae’s lips tasted like cherry and he wanted to kiss him more. It felt so right like there was a barrier of warmth and acceptance around them as the magical kiss continued. Tae felt the same feelings. The way Jimin’s lips were kissing Tae’s was magical. It felt like heaven. Unfortunately it was broken by people who we walking next to them. Tae checked the time. It was 12:34pm. It was really late.

“Hey, it’s kinda late…” – Tae said to Jimin. – “… want me to walk you home?”

“I’d love to.” – Jimin said, and so Tae listened and followed him. It turns out that he lives 10 meters away from Tae’s house which made them both very happy.

“See ya!” – Jimin said and before he went home, Tae wanted to come out of his shell so pulled him closer and kissed him again. When the kiss was broken Tae said: “Bye baby.” – and winked in his direction which made Jimin blush. Tae waved and said goodbye to his lover and turned his back. As soon as he heard that Jimin got in his home, he started to jump out of excitement. He felt so proud of himself for going in first for the kiss and it helped him gain some courage. He felt like he could do anything. But what he didn’t notice was that Jimin looked through the window and saw that Tae was jumping out of nowhere. Ahhh, Tae loved this accomplished feeling but that happiness didn’t last for long. He went in his house and the next thing he saw made him scared...

 

 

I wanted to post this earlier but I didn't really have the time to do so. I hope you guys like it. Also there's this awesome fanfic that I reccomend you to read https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1263818/we-were-liars-yoonmin-bts-taekook-vkook. It's really good and It has a lot of plot-twist and a great storyline! Go read it now! ^^