Moguri is super sorry~~~

The Crazy Life of Tzuyu and Momo

Disclaimer: It would help to read Chapter 5 of RHC to understand how this happened.


"Ow! Ow! Tzuyu! Momo sorry! Moguri loves you only! Ow! Ow! Let go of my ear!"

Momo half screamed, half pleaded with her girlfriend as the girl yanked on Momo's ear angrily and dragged a few feet from their group of friends, she finally stopped and tossed Momo down onto the dewy patch of grass then stood over, eyes practically glowing with flames as Momo felt herself shrinking in fear. If there was one thing Momo was afraid of...it would be Chou Tzuyu.

"Mo.Gu.Ri...what did you just say earlier? About Irene unnie?!" Tzuyu shouted.

"I...I..I can explain..." Momo replied, lips quivering slightly.

Tzuyu looked at Momo sternly before sitting down next to her and snuggling into her arm. Tzuyu burst out laughing as she gently smacked Momo's arm. Momo, on the hand, wanted to facepalm herself so badly for falling for her crazy girl's antics.

"Ahahahaha omg, Moguri, you should've seen the look on your face. Priceless, ahahahaha!!"

"Mhmmm, I should have known, Tzuyu..."

Momo reached up and poked Tzuyu's forehead with some annoyance while the latter continued to giggle at Momo's actions. They both got up after a little while and headed to their classes, Momo settled in her seat then felt her phone vibrate, she pulled it out to see it was a message from Tzuyu.

Tzupuppy: You're forgiven by the way...see you afterschool xoxoxo

Moguri: Yayyyyyy more y time at my place??? 

Tzupuppy: Yahhhh, why you so today? Maybe I won't go home with you and go with Wendy instead.

Moguri: Nuuuuuuuuuu T^T 

2 hours later...

Moguri: Tzuyuuuuuuuuuuuu

Moguri: Tzuyu-ahhhhhhhhhhh

Moguri: Why you are ignoring me? Tzuyuuuuuuuuuuu!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​​​​​A/N: First time I literally wrote whatever had came into mind ahaha. Sorry if you guys were expecting more.