Three

Keep You Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the witch looked at Bash's injuries and tend it she looked at the latter's face which is covered with sweat. Grabbing the towel she sat on the Guardian's bed wiping her sweat. She always gets this feeling that Bash is avoiding her or probably doesn't like her. She's thinking that probably it's because her family died from protecting them. 

 

She just now realize that Bash has actually a feature that can take everyone's breath away. Bash has long eyelashes, her brows are thick but not in a bad way, her lips are full and redish, her jaw line is attractive to look and also her cheeks will give you this feeling of wanting to caress it. Wiping her sweat she was so surprised when Bash's eyes slowly opened. 

 

"Taeyeon." She mumbled looking into her eyes. There's this look of hurt in her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered it sounds heart breaking to hear. Frowning she wonders why will Bash will apologize to her mother. Finishing on her task she left the room leaving Bash all alone. 

 

 

"Mom." Bash spotted Boa with Wendy and Seulgi who smiled at her. They are at the mansion's library. 

 

"Mom can I ask you something?" Boa nods. "Is there something between Bash and my mother?" That made Boa to look at Wendy and Seulgi who avoided their eyes. 

 

"What?" She pretended not to hear Irene's question standing up acting as if she's looking for some books. 

 

"Bash called me Taeyeon and she even said sorry. Why is she apologizing?" Approaching Boa she held her hand. "Mom please tell me. I am always getting this feeling that Bash is avoiding me." 

 

"I don't think I am in position to tell you something regarding Bash."

 

"Mom please. I need to know this. I need to know something more about my mom and to Bash that's protecting me. I need to knoe them better."

 

"Bash..." Boa paused. "Bash and Taeyeon is in love with each other." Irene's eyes widen. "...and she's blaming herself that your mother died because Taeyeon brought her back to life." 

 

"So my mother sacrifices herself for Bash?" Wendy and Seulgi nods with Boa smiling. 

 

"They are so in love with each other Irene that they are willing to sacrifice their life." 

 

"If...if they are in love with each other then what about my father? I mean where is he or who is he?" 

 

"Actually Irene, you don't have a father." Yunho said arriving at where they are. 

 

"What do you mean I don't have a father?" 

 

"Remember that greek gods can have a child even without having ual with others?" She nodded. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter