Beige

Mood

Yebin put her cup on the counter before she span her heels facing Minkyung as she spoke.

"I think you should put twenty five as your jersey  number." 

"Why?" Minkyung said as she sipped her tea while rising one of her eyebrows.

Minkyung just joined her campus' hockey team after two years of vacuum from playing hockey with her high school's team. 
She actually hadn't thought about playing again until Yebin asked. She took it as a reminder, because her equipments are all from her father and she thought it's not nice to leave gifts unused and obsolete. Besides, she really needs some exercises to keep in shape.

"Because those are my favorite numbers." Yebin cried out explaining as she put her cup in the sink.

"Well, that's ridiculous. Besides, my favorite number is three," Minkyung pat Yebin's arm, "-wash your own cup. I've done my chores."

Yebin could only huff.

-fin.

 

a.n. So, yeah, this also doesn't have storyline because I only imagined them talking in their shared apartment's kitchen. And this is inspired by Minkyung aka Roa's jersey numbers '33', Rena's t-shirt when she did a v live broadcast with Sungyeon, and Minkyung's answer back then on a post note at Pristin fansign event.

 

Tomorrow is Minkyung's birthday, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINKYUNG SWEETIE!