Accidentally or knowingly love

A story about a girl of dreams

Inha kissed Lee Jung suk......

Inha wanted to wake him up from the control of that spirit..she thought that of an evil spirit controlled him than a good spirit could maybe​able to save him...

As she kissed him it seemed that he was coming back to normal..as the spirit left him he saw Inha and fell down...

Inha didn't know how could she send him back to the human world..but if he stayed here for too long than he might die here or can be captured here for the rest of his life.....

After a couple of hours Lee Jung suk woke up and found himself in a room of dark.. it was too dark for him to see anything​...He tried to get out of the room but was unable to do so...

He shouted that he wanted to get out but Inha just told him that he would be locked there forever..

He remembered that a girl saved him so he wanted to meet he.. He had fallen for love at first sight with that girl but was unknown that she was already dead...

He tries but fails to get out.. Inha knew that if she brought him out from that room that he would be definitely killed..

Now Inha is trying to figure out a way how to send him away from this world...

Do you think she would be able to do that???