Fun in the sun

Summer Surfing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Doyoung woke up the next morning to see Ten and Jaehyun working out on the living room floor. They both were shirtless and drenched in sweat, doing sit-ups. He swears they do that every morning so he just got used to it. He sighed and walked into the kitchen to chug down some cold water.

 

“Morning Doyoung,” they said from the floor.

 

“Morning,” he said. He heard Taeyong walking into the kitchen wearing his red shorts and shoes.

 

“Gonna go jog around the beach. Wanna join?” he asked.

 

Doyoung looked at the time. It was 9 in the morning. “Are you asking me or them?”

 

Taeyong just shrugged. “Doesn't matter.”

 

“I’ll join you,” Ten said, getting up. “A morning run will really help my stamina.”

 

They both walked outside the door and Doyoung flopped down on the sofa. Yesterday night was really fun, but he wished he wouldn't have eaten so much hot dogs. Yuta was still sleeping and he should wake him up soon, but it was summer. Who would want to be woken up?

 

Jaehyun finished his push ups before joining Doyoung on the couch.

 

“Jae, you’re all sweaty.”

 

“When am I not sweaty?” He raised his brows.

 

“Good question.”

 

Jaehyun smiled at him before standing up. “Gonna head to the showers and when Yuta wakes up, tell him that WinWin called.”

 

“WinWin called? What for?” WinWin was Yuta's ex-boyfriend. 

 

Jaehyun shrugged. “I don't know.”

 

Doyoung sighed and got ready for make some breakfast. He looked into the fridge to see what to make. They had some leftover meat and stuff from last night, but he didn't feel like eating it. He settled to making some eggs and bacon for him and the guys.

 

After he was done, he wiped down his surfing board since he was gonna go and surf and didn't like his board to look nasty. He saw Jaehyun coming into the big living room without any shirt on, but didn't mind. Jaehyun usually never wears a shirt anymore.

 

“How many boards do you have again?”

 

“Maybe like 6 or 7 but I use this one the most since I’m most comfortable with it.”

 

“Yeah I know. You carry that thing everywhere.”

 

Doyoung laughed, looking up at Jaehyun. He noticed that Jaehyun seemed to have gotten tanner. Usually, Jaehyun never tanned up, but he looked really nice like that. Jaehyun had pale skin ever since he met him. “Did you get tan?”

 

Jaehyun shrugged. “Too much time in the sun.” Jaehyun walked into the kitchen to see cooked scrambled eggs. “Thanks for the eggs.”

 

“No problem.”

 

When Doyoung was done, he sat down next to Jaehyun. Lately, he never really had these types of moments with Jaehyun. It felt nice to just chill and talk. Back in high school, they were always stuck together because they had all the same classes and hung out a lot. But during these college years, things just kinda got in the way. He was happy when Jaehyun joined them at the beach house this summer.

 

Jaehyun was always the easy-going type of guy and someone that speaks his mind. Doyoung liked that about him since they got along well. 

 

Yuta made his way down the stairs with ruffled hair. “I smell eggs.”

 

“Morning. Come eat.”

 

Yuta sat down across from them and scooped up some eggs. “Where's the others?”

 

“Jogging,” he answered.

 

When they were all done eating, the 3 of them headed out to the beach. It was extremely hot and just by walking there, Doyoung was already sweating.

 

Doyoung looked around for Sejeong, but she was nowhere to be found. Usually, she's always out in the morning. 

 

“Come on Doyoung, let’s get tan,” Yuta said, putting down a blanket for them.

 

“Nah. You and Jaehyun can. Imma go catch some waves.”

 

When Doyoung left, Jaehyun laid down on the blanket with Yuta.

 

“Spy any hot girls today?” Yuta asked. 

 

Jaehyun laughed and looked around. He spotted a girl that looked like a teenager version of Hyori and smiled. “That one.” He pointed at her and watched her walk.

 

“Nice too.”

 

"Really nice . Seems like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter