Like the others

Just like the others

The street lights illuminated the dark streets that were somewhat filled with empty cans and bags. One could see how badly taken care of this part of town was. One could say this part of town was bad. In the morning not a soul but later in the evening danger lurks in the shadows and then at night it is empty as well but with some dealings of drugs happening and drunk people wandering the streets. For a girl, it is difficult to walk around these streets of chaos. A girl who was born without a family. Her name is Lisa.

Lisa is 17 years old and is in her final year of high school. You can say she is treated badly by her classmates. Lisa is a fragile girl and everybody hurts her physically and every word hits her mentally and emotionally. All Lisa wants is to escape the pain that is thrown to her by her classmates.  

"Get up you rat! And stop ing crying." the bully said as her friends backed her up by also saying awful things to Lisa. "Yeah, you rat! Get up and stop being so weak!"
Lisa was trying to stop crying but could not hold in her tears. She was slapped by Jennie and her group of friends until she fell to the ground.
"..." Lisa managed to get up even though she was bleeding from her lip. One could clearly see the old bruises caused by past encounters with Jennie and her gang.
"That's it, Lisa??? Wow, you are strong but..hmmm?  But Not strong e-n-o-u-g-h." Lisa was kicked in the stomach and fell to the ground. "I think that is enough for today's lesson with Jennie! Lets go girls. And lets leave this rat to rot in her own blood." Jennie left while laughing.
Lisa wondered what she did to deserve this. Was it because her Korean was not that good or because she is annoying to be around. Lisa always wondered why she was bullied. She wanted someone to answer that question so bad.
"LISA!!!"
---
"Look at how these girls left you again. I wish I would have been there to teach them a lesson." Dara, the school nurse, said with tears starting to form in her eyes.
"You know you would get hit too...." Lisa said looking down at the floor.
Dara knew how much Lisa has been suffering and wished she could do something but this school is complete chaos and trash. 
"Lisa. I know that it is hard for you but endure this a bit more.
"Endure it a bit..more? Really? You do not even know what I have been suffering. They follow me home and they throw me around like a doll." Lisa said with a serious tone. "I want this to end."
"Lisa."
With that Lisa left the room and walked through the noisy hallways. She went to the bathroom but left when she saw a couple making out in the stall she was about to enter. She walked until she exited the school. Lisa walked the dangerous streets of the town where she found men sleeping on the sidewalk because they were drunk last night and slept wherever. Once Lisa reached home she just stared at the door.
---
Lisa woke up the next day and got ready for another day at school and put her hair in a ponytail. She looked in the mirror and noticed her bruises. She rolled up her sleeves and saw the cuts. She pulled her pants down and saw the bruises on her legs.
"I am a mess aren't I?" Lisa said while pulling her pants up and getting her bag to leave for school.
As Lisa entered the classroom she saw the stares of Jennie and her friends.
"Whats up Rat?" Jennie asked Lisa but Lisa ignored Jennie and this ticked her off. 
"Hey! I am ing speaking to you !"
"Leave her alone will you Jennie. You are such a loud mouth and you are staring to piss me off." 
"Hanbin shut the fu-" Jennie was not able to finish her sentence because she was interrupted by the teacher.
"Shut Up Everyone! I have someone new to introduce you! Yes, its senior year why would someone transfer. Well, this happens so meet your new classmate Jungkook."
Jungkook entered the room that was trashed with papers and regretted coming here. "I am Jungkook." 
All the girls started whispering on how cute and handsome he looked. The only one who didn't care was a male called Hanbin and Lisa. Hanbin is a cold guy whos stare can send you a bad signal. He gets pissed when you do something he does not like.

And Lisa still has her head down not wanting to get slapped again. Lisa thought on how Hanbin helped her from not getting slapped by Jennie again. He is the only one who talks back to Jennie and when Jennie confronts her in the classroom he tells her to stop sometimes and she does. Lisa is thankful even though its sometimes.
Class went by and Lisa still had her head down until everyone left so she would not get bullied. Hanbin just stared at her and shook his head as he left. Jennie just left because she has another person to deal with. Jungkook was still gathering his things and noticed he was the only one with Lisa. He knew something was off with her so he approached her. 
"Hey, are you alright. Get up. The bell rang." Jungkook noticed that the girl was not getting up.
"Hey!" Jungkook raised his voice this time.
"..." Still no answer from Lisa,
"I am taking to you so answer me," Jungkook said with a serious tone.
Lisa still did not get up and this made him irritated because he tried to help her which Jungkook does not help a lot of people. "Answer when someone is talking to you!" He got tired and grabbed her arm and pulled her up so he can see her face. To this lisa did answer him.

"You are just like the others."