No2

Untitle

 

Mark:Ouch...did I just bump into a big pole..*mumble*...

Someone:ooh who do we have here..*smirk*

Mark:..*shock*..yuyuyugyeom... what are u doing here...*force smile*

Yugyeom:huh what am I doing here...well u don't have to knw hyung...*smirk*...so hyung I didn't see u since this morning where were u.

Mark:eh...umm I..umm..*try to think a excuses*..ahhh I was at library this morning...I didn't finish my history homework..*smile and hoping that yugyeom accept his lame excuses*

Yugyeom:hmm...do u think I'm a idiot do u think I will accept your lame excuses...*stand close to mark*

Mark:umm.. *blush*...yugyeom-ssi u too close..*try to walk away from yugyeom*

Yugyeom:..*smile seeing mark blushing face*...so cute...*mumble*

Mark:...*heard ringing*...umm yugyeom-ssi your phone ringing..*try to avoid yugyeom gazed*

Yugyeom: Sigh...*turn around to answer the phone call*

Mark:..*talking to his inner thought*..this is my chance to run...*stare at yugyeom back*... tiptoeing to down its not that hard right...*stare at yugyeom still talking on the phone*...take a deep breath..let's go slowly..*turn around n tiptoe*

Yugyeom:..*turn around n saw mark tiptoe to front door on the rooftop then chuckle*...hyung I call u back..*take a few step and stand close at mark back then slam the door*...where do u think ur going huh...*whisper to mark ear*

Mark:..*blush hard*...no where..hahaha

Yugyeom:..*notice mark red face*..Aigoo so cute...*careless mark cheek*...aren't u hungry...lunch almost over u knw...*

Mark:ahhh...*shock then walk then sit on the floor*...I almost forget my lunch..*open the lunch bag*

Yugyeom:wahhh did u cook all of this...*amazed by the food at front of him*...

Mark:...*shock bcoz almost forget that yugyeom also here*..umm yes..do u want to join eat lunch with me..*having unsure thought about invite yugyeom eat lunch with him*

Yugyeom:are u sure want to invite ur bully eating with u.*stare at mark*

Mark:...*nods*..yea I'm sure beside u not bullying me now right...*blush*..and I can't finish all of this food it's kinda waste if I throw it away right.

Yugyeom: well u right...hmm okay then..I hope u not poisoning me...*try mark food*

Mark:so how was it...sorry it's not the expensive food that u always eat.

Yugyeom:..*shock after eating mark food*...it's delicious

Mark:really...*shock*...umm thanks..*blushes*...plz help urself then...*start eating*

Yugyeom:okay thanks I'll help myself then.

Mark and yugyeom eating lunch together for the first time and for the first time mark feel butterflies on his stomach and that bcoz of yugyeom and for some reason he blush way to much today bcoz of got6 maknae.

Mark:maybe yugyeom not the bad at all...*talk to his inner thought while stare at yugyeom eating his food happily

 

 

hi everyone..again I'm here to show u all my worst writing skills...hehehe anyway I don't care any it and I knw it short n full of grammar but I hope that u guys enjoy it...I don't freaking care what everyones comment any my writing skills bcoz I knw I have a terrible writing 😊 so bye again for now 😘