Yoongi and the slogan

BTS Drabbles and Scenarios

 

You focused hard on the computer screen as you tried to align the words along the border. With a few clicks here and there you were almost done with the fourth round of design for the slogan which you had made for BTS world tour. You looked at the clock as you heaved a sigh of relief. It was only 10 minutes before the deadline and after saving the file, you quickly logged into your mail and sent it to the print shop which was in charge of printing them.

It was never easy working as a graphic designer and especially in Big Hit. Your supervisor was a pretty meticulous guy and he always wanted the best for the boys as well as the fans. He always liked to tell you how important it was to design in such a way which could capture the hearts of the fans. Every time you heard him speaking of the same time you would roll your eyes internally.

Luckily for you, your boyfriend would always be there for you to hear him complain about your supervisor. Well, he’s someone who doesn’t really react to your complaints. He’s someone who just enjoyed listening to talking about your daily work but you didn’t mind it too. He would just nod and tell you everything was alright and that you were doing your best. Sometimes you hoped that he would have more reaction but then again what do you expect. Your boyfriend is Min Yoongi, the rapper of BTS.

You had no idea how he found you attractive but perhaps there was this time before the meeting with the BTS members had started, he heard you rapping to his part in cypher 3 to your fellow colleagues. He found it funny as you tried to imitate his raspy voice and you became so embarrassed because you did not notice him standing at the side of the door. During the entire meeting, you wanted to kill yourself and were so afraid to make eye contact with him even when you were discussing with the members about the new concept of the album. You caught him looking at you when you looked up and you immediately turned away, looking back down at the power point slides you got from earlier at the meeting.

After the meeting had ended, he approached you after you had exited the meeting room and told you that maybe you should try to rap one day while you were walking back to your desk which was at the opposite corner. You thought he was just teasing you and you apologized to him for what happened earlier. He laughed it off and you swore that moment was what made your heart skipped a beat. It was not like it was the first time you had met Yoongi. You had entered the company at the time when they were hiring graphic designers at the start of the wings tour. More or less, the members knew who you were but as the youngest graphic designer at your team, you rarely do the talking at the meeting most of the time. Yet, somehow the way he laughed caught you off guard and you immediately looked away again and sat back down on your computer chair and typed busily on your macbook as if there was a lot of work to do.

He looked at you for several seconds and thought maybe it was better off to leave you alone as you were busy typing. He greeted you before walking away to find the other members and you replied with a nod. Only after he had left did you realize your heart was beating so fast.

However, he appeared awhile later back in front of your desk and you thought maybe he had left something on your desk or something.

“Erm… I know this is kind of sudden..” He asked you with a cup of americano in his hands, “Do you like americano?”

“Neh?!” You were surprised by his actions and looked down at his hands which were holding a cup of ice Americano. “Erm… yeah, I don’t mind drinking them,”

For some reason, Yoongi seemed to be relieved that you actually enjoy coffee and he placed it beside your macbook, signaling you to have it.

You gave him a confused look as in why he was giving you a cup of coffee out of nowhere. It was only the first time you guys had properly spoken even though you guys had greeted each other on and off when you saw each other at the company several times. However, you were still confused as to why he was treating you like this.

“Oh…” He scratched his head as he tried to explain to you why he was giving you it but his eyes were not making direct eye contact with you. “Erm, I got it for free at the café outside our building cause I’m a regular customer there.. you know the one just right outside.” He pointed to the left. “I already had one just now and I thought maybe you can have it since you will be working hard for our new album cover,”

“Oh…” You simply replied and thanked him, before smiling at him. You could be wrong but you thought you saw him blushed lightly before he spoke again.

“I’m sorry but do you mind giving me your number?” He looked at you and you could feel your heart stopped for a moment.

You blushed and couldn’t help but giggled to yourself, covering your mouth as you nodded shyly.

“Really? You will?” Yoongi’s eyes brightened and his face broke into a grin as he took out his iphone and immediately passed it to you.

After you keyed in your number, you returned it to him and he smiled at you more brightly than before. You did not know why but you felt really happy at that point of time too.

“You don’t mind me texting you right?” He asked politely and before you could reply him, you heard Hoseok calling out for Yoongi.

Hoseok was running down the hallway and when he finally found him with you he asked, “Hyung, let’s go. Hello y/n- ssi~”

You returned Hoseok his greeting and as Yoongi told you that he would be leaving soon, Hoseok noticed the americano on your desk and asked Yoongi, “Where’s my Americano?”

It was Yoongi’s turn to be surprised and even though he whispered to Hoseok, you could still hear what he was saying, “What are you talking about?”

“I thought you said you were going down to buy me one?” Hoseok asked innocently as he pointed to your cup of coffee.

“I don’t know what you are talking about. Let’s go now,” Yoongi pushed Hoseok lightly and smiled at you again.

“I thought you went down just now to get me one, where’s mine?!” Hoseok asked him again and moved slightly.

“Let’s just go now,” Yoongi pushed him again before telling him quietly to move.

You watched the two of them bickering as they walked away and smiled as you looked once again at the Americano Yoongi had given you. He went to the café especially for you to get you this.

So, that was the start of everything you supposed. Yoongi began to text you frequently and sometimes when you had to work overnight he would surprise you with a cup of Americano. The feelings were mutual and soon enough you guys began dating. Looking back, it was not a super dramatic kind of relationship. It just happened.  

Right now, you were about to get off work when Yoongi dropped by into the company suddenly.

“Jagiya~” He called you and smiled before leaning down to see what you were up to at your Mac book.

“I was just finalizing the slogan for your concert,” You smiled at him before giving him a small peck at his right cheek since he was just right next to you. “How was practice?”

Yoongi placed his chin above your head on purpose as the height was just nice since you were sitting down and you ended up squirming under him as his chin was sharper than you think.

“Don’t move,” He teased you, “Practice was tiring as usual… Hoseok made us did the entire choreography again and again until we were all super synchronized,”

Soon enough he released you and scrolled down the computer, “Is this the new slogan?”

You nodded your head and looked at him, “Why? Is it weird? Please don’t tell me its weird if not I will have to edit again,”

He shook his head and looked at you again while making himself comfortable at the empty chair next to you, “It’s nice! Its just…”

“It’s just what?” You felt your heart dropped as you waited for him to continue his sentence.

“It’s just…” He shrugged his shoulders, “How come you never make a slogan just for me?”

You turned and looked at him, confused by the sudden request.

“Are you paying me?” You asked him with a straight face.

“Are you joking?”

“If you’re paying me, I can make one for you,” You laughed as you offered your hand out to him as if asking for money. “Instead of BTS, I can put your name SUGA right in the middle with some basketballs around at the side… and some glittery effects for free,”

“That’s so mean,” Yoongi pouted at you. He knew you were fatal against his aegyo. It was really considered rare for him to do that and you knew when he did something like that he was earnestly asking for it.

“Don’t do that to me,” You looked away from him and attempted to log off your macbook.

“Jagiya~” He called you out again and this time he knew he was trying hard to make you comply to him. “Jagiya ah ah ah ah~~~ “

“Oh god,” You closed the laptop and picked up your bag, “I’m leaving,”

“Let’s go together,” He stood up and followed you behind, “Wait for me,”

You mischievously picked up speed and Yoongi ended up jogging lightly after you before catching up with you and held your hand.

_

“How come you never make a slogan just for me?” Yoongi’s voice reverberated in your mind as you looked at the boxes of slogan which arrived at Big Hit office the next day.

You flipped it to the back and looked at your design while you bit your lip and thought about what Yoongi had said. You suddenly agreed with what he had said and wondered why did you not make one for him since he’s your boyfriend. You never knew Yoongi was someone who would prefer things like this too. He all along had the tough daegu man image and this time his words really caused you to reflect on your actions.

“I as a girlfriend,” You suddenly spoke out loud and Hoseok overheard you as he happened to pass by.

“Noona?” He asked and looked at you.

You were surprised to find Hoseok and smiled at him, “Hoseok! What are you doing here?”

“Ah.. I came up to get some albums,” Hoseok waved them at you, “My noona wanted to give them to her friends,”

“I see..” You looked at him and picked up a slogan.

“Are you alright? I heard you saying that you as a girlfriend?” Hoseok asked with concern because he thought you and Yoongi were getting along pretty fine.

“Do you think Yoongi will like something like this?” You showed him the slogan designed that you made and waited for him to reply you.

Hoseok looked at it and nodded his head, “It looks good and I don’t see why Yoongi hyung would not like the design you made for us,”

“Oh I meant like,” You flipped it to the front and used your hands to move along the center of the slogan as you tried to describe the situation, “The center BTS part, I change it to SUGA. I’m thinking of making one just for him,”

“Just for him?” Hoseok started laughing, “I’m really sure he’s going to like it,”

“Really?” Your eyes brightened as you heard what Hoseok said.

“He doesn’t say it but he really likes it when you make stuff for him,” Hoseok nodded his head, “Remember that one time you doodled something on the cup holder? He still kept it on his desk,”

“Wait what?” You began to recall that time when you and Yoongi went to a café for a quick date and ended up doodling on the cup holder as he finished his drink faster than yours.

“Yeah, he thought the drawing was cute,” Hoseok nodded again, “I think you can go ahead and do it, I’m sure he will like it,”

“Alright,” You smiled at him, “Thanks,”

_

Yoongi told you he was going to drop by your house later as it had been a week since the boys went to Japan for their schedule.

You bit your lip as you were unsure of what you were about to do. Looking at the slogan you made especially for Yoongi, you felt proud that the colour printing turned out better than you expected but thinking about what you were going to do with it with Yoongi later when he arrived made you smack yourself on the forehead.

Just in time, you heard someone pressing the passcode of your door and you knew it got to be Yoongi. You got off from your dining chair and went to the door.

Yoongi was wearing a black cap and black mask as usual and when he saw you after so long, he could not help but opened up his arms and waited for you to run into embrace.

“I missed you,” You said as you placed your head on his chest.

“Me too,” He said and removed the mask before giving you a kiss on your forehead.

“How was work?” You asked him as he broke off and removed his shoes before entering your house.

“Fine…” He nodded and followed you behind before making himself comfortable on the couch.

“Do you want something to drink?” You asked and started to think about when you should pass him the slogan you made.

He shook his head before removing his cap, “Just join me on the couch,” and patted the empty seat next to him.

You turned around to look at the slogan lying on the top of your dining table and felt nervous, “You sure you don’t want anything? I can cook some ramen if you want, don’t you miss eating Korean ramen?”

Yoongi sat up and looked at you, “Jagi-ah, are you alright? Why do you keep asking me to eat something?”

“Hmm?!” You replied nervously, “Ani… it’s just erm… I actually prepared something for you,” and looked at the floor while you played with your own fingers.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows in surprise and you could tell from his eyes that he was slightly anticipating from you but at the same time worried about what it was.

You turned around and picked up the slogan and after you took a deep breath, you turned around and held it right in front of you.

You waited for Yoongi’s reaction and you could see his eyes squinted before widening and he looked up at you before grinning and showing his gummy teeth.

“Jayi-ah…” He called out for you as he thought that was the end of it.

“윤기 많이 보고 싶었어~ 힝~ 힝~ 너무 너무 보고 싶었졍*~” You moved your shoulders along as said in a nasal voice.

Yoongi stared with you with his jaw dropped as he had never seen this side of you. You weren’t the type of girl who performed aegyo frequently and you only did that to Yoongi once when you actually had a few drinks over your usual alcohol limit. But now since you were doing it without any alcohol influence, he must have thought you were out of your mind or something.

You blushed and you felt your face turning hot from your own behavior. You weren’t sure what make you decide to do something for Yoongi but you guess you were just trying your best to become a better girlfriend to him.

Yoongi began to laugh and he stood up and walked towards you before taking the slogan from you and took a good look at you.

“So this was the project you told me you were busy with when I asked to voice call you the other day but you rejected me?” He asked you before pulling you into a hug.

You nodded your head and still felt hot from embarrassment and you hid your face by hugging him even tighter. “I thought you might like it…”

“I do,” He said before pulling you back and trying to look into your eyes. “Thank you,”

“Really?”

He nodded his head and smiled at you, “It’s made just for me. Only me~” He rocked you from side to side and patted your head with one hand and the other hand holding your waist.

You chuckled before giving him a small peck on his lips, “I guess I will always be your number one fan,”

“How long did you take to make this?” He asked before taking it up and looking at it again.

“An hour everyday… after work,” You told him and looked at the slogan, “I told you I will add glitter effects for you,”

“I didn’t know you would really do this for me” He said softly before giving you a kiss again. “I’m gonna show off to the other members,”

You laughed and hit him lightly on the shoulders, “They are going to bug me to personalize their own slogans if you do that…”

“I will stop them,” He smiled again, “You’re not making customized slogans unless they pay you,”

You smiled and hugged him again, inhaling his scent after so long.

“Jayi-ah,” Yoongi called you.

“Hmm?”

“I think I’m craving for ramen,” He said while rubbing your back.

“I can cook it for you,” You pulled back from the hug and looked at Yoongi. “Do you want the one you usually eat? I think I have one left…”

He shook his head which confused you.

“So which one do you want?” You asked again and thought about the other few types of ramen you had stocked up in your kitchen cabinet.  

“Our baby is so innocent,” He said before kissing you by your right ear.

And whispered.

“You,”

 

 _

*" I miss Yoongi~ I miss you so so much~"

 

Hello!

I'm back with a Yoongi fic this time and hopefully I didn't make you guys cringe so much at the end XD

btw if you guys are not sure what the slogans I referred to in the story, it looks something like this. Click here 

And yes, I got inspired by the slogans which I collected when I went to check out BTS home party about a month ago. So yea, here it goes XD

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! ^^