Vocabulary

Text Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Vocabulary

 

Jeongyeon noticed how much Chaeyoung has been going on her phone than usual. It's probably just another girl, she'd think to herself. This wasn't the first time this happened. However, nowadays Chaeyoung was showing more reaction and emotion with this particular person. She'd laugh, scoff, whine... Her unusual actions struck up Jeongyeon's curiosity so during lunch, she snuck behind Chaeyoung and peeked over her shoulder.

 

"Number one player back at it again, I see?" She snickered and sat across from her.

 

The latter flinched in surprise, almost knocking down her strawberry milk, and immediately hugged her phone close to her. "Why do you always say that when I'm on my phone?"

 

Jeongyeon shrugged. "Because it's true. The only thing you do on that device are hooks up. Nothing more, nothing less," she said. "You really should learn about commitment. It might actually do you some good."

 

She received an exaggerated gag from Chaeyoung's face. "Gross. Since when did you start lecturing me that's not about hygiene?" Chaeyoung looked away and took a sip of her milk. "Besides, commitment is not in my vocabulary. Of all people, you should know that."

 

"That's why I said you should learn. Do you actually enjoy hopping from one girl to another, Chaeng?"

 

"I'm not like you and Nayeon," Chaeyoung responded hastily. She was beginning to not like where this conversation was going. This was the first time Jeongyeon spoke about commitment and it definitely did not make her comfortable, which the latter already figured.

 

"Okay, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter