Final

Dance with the devil

Song: dance with the devil-breaking benjamin 

Third Person's  P.O.V:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6d54316a6d6938504966765163513d3d2d3432343238353538312e313463636261636139613366663165653530383830333233323835322e6a7067

Ravi has what he wants, he had the older male right where he wants him to be. Ravi loved the thrill of the chase but the prize is much more satisfying "Please don't hurt me" the older male whimpers.

"Why should I" the demon stares at the beautiful angels’ face, caressing his cheek, soothing him with gentle touches and calming words of love and protection. "Please" he starts to cry and all Ravi could do was wipe the tears away from his angelic face.

"It okay Ken, I won't hurt you" Ravi held ken in his clutches, trying to keep the male pinned against the dark alley wall. This night is going to be one to remember.

"I have been watching you for some time now" Ravi eyes glow a deep shade of crimson red, he remembers Kens address, his favorite restaurant, what he wears, what he eats and drinks, everything and anything that Ken has done. The demon whispered in Ken ear something that makes him freeze like he is stuck in a still frame "your boyfriend is cute too but he was in my way, so I paid him a visit" Ravi chuckles vibrating through Ken body.

"What did you do" Ken feels a piece of his heart break as he hears that something awful has happen to his Hyuk "don't ask me, I sent Hongbin to go take care of him" Ravi shameless as ever not showing regret or anything that translate to emotion.

"Who knows probably has him as his toy, Hyuk is a pretty little thing after all and Hongbin is a close friend that was wondering if I knew anyone." Ravi grip tightens on Ken making him whimper and moan out of pain, Ravi loved hearing the sounds coming out of his mouth, it was like a music box playing.

"Why are you doing this" he looks away "I am doing this because I love you. Ken, you are what makes me feel real, make me feel human again" Ravi laughter echoed off the abandon walls.

"Be mine and I promise no one will ever hurt you or touch you" Ravi deep voice resonates in Kens head. "I don't love you" Ken wanted to be home and cuddle with Hyuk, instead he is trapped in the clutches of demon psychopath.

"I thought you would be more willing my little pet" Ravi fingers glide Kens body. "Please let me go, I don't want this" Ravi's dead heart broke at the site of Kens stained face, he wanted to make the older male smile not cry.

"Please" Kens voice trembled in fear "mianhe my love" Ravi lessened his grip on Ken, knowing he left a bruises Ken porcelain skin.

Ken saw the regret and sincerity on the demon’s face, who knew that such evil creatures can feel such remorse?

Maybe he wasn't evil but lonely. He felt that he should comfort Ravi. "It's okay" Ken wrapped his arms around the taller male "maybe we should start off as friends." Ravi looked up almost hopeful "my name is Jaehwan" Ravi loved Jaehwan better than Ken.

 

"My name is Wonshik" he smiles making Jaehwan heart flutter, at how someone like Ravi could have an angel and soft like smile.

A/N:

Hello all my beautiful and lovely readers, I hope you enjoyed the story, more like an attempt to write Raken. I hope you all liked it.

If you want to see me write more Raken tell me in the comment section.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day.

Well I love you all my wonderful readers. Stay healthy and bye!

~Stupid Author(AndreaXx)