Choosing a Roommate

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They got in the car to get to the hotel. After stuffing the bags into the trunk, the members waved their hands to some of the fans they met at the airport. A few minutes later, they all decided to play a game.

Jimin spoke up, "Can we play the song challenge? Please! We haven't played that in such a long time!".

They agreed to play as they knew that it would take more than an hour to reach their destination. First off, Jimin sang a few lines from 'Butterfly'. Seokjin sat next to him and sang the chorus of 'Young Forever'. Then, Jungkook sang the beginning of 'Paper Hearts' - as it starts with 'remember', in other words, the letter 'r'. After two rounds of the game, Yoongi clapped as the car stopped in front of the hotel.

They had to choose roommates now. "There are 3 rooms, and we'll refer to them as A, B and C for now. Two of them are rooms with two single beds, and one of them includes only a king-sized bed", explained one of the staffs.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" The winners were Taehyung (who chose room C, the one with single beds), Seokjin (a room just like Taehyung's), and Jimin (left with the King bedroom).

"How about we choose which member we want?", suggested Seokjin as he looked at Namjoon. And so, Seokjin picked Namjoon, Taehyung picked Jungkook and Jimin was left with Yoongi and Hoseok, but everyone was happy with their selections. They grabbed their bags and headed to their rooms.

"This room is quite big! It also ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter