Irresistible

HAPPY HAKYEON DAY CELEBRATION

4. IRRESISTIBLE 


There is something about Cha Hakyeon that leaves you feeling weak. He has a heart of cold and does whatever he can to help the ones he loves. He has a voice that is so unique and his own that it stands out in an industry of many voices. He has so much confidence in things people tell him are wrong that you can’t help but to bask in the glow. He has a smile that literally makes your heart skip a beat.

But he has a body that leaves your knees wobbling and your hands shaking every time you two are intimate. It’s not his fault you forget how to speak or stand; he just seems to shimmer with poise and beauty, with golden skin and secret smiles, and you lose all sense of what it means to be sane.

The way that he touches you, his hands roaming your body with precision and dedication to making sure you feel nothing but pure, unadulterated pleasure is what makes being someone like Hakyeon perfect. It’s not that he doesn’t know just how attractive he is or that he loves fiercely or that he is kind to everyone. It’s the way that he spends so much time in making sure you know how much he loves you, how much he wants you, how irresistible he finds you.

Even on his birthday he spends his time making sure that you finish before he does. A day that you want to give him the same kind of attention, and he does nothing but make you the center of his world again, like always. You know that it’s what he wants, that he gains pleasure from giving more than receiving, but one day a year should be enough for him to sacrifice that for you.

And he pulls you close, kissing your shoulder, collarbones, neck, jaw, lips, whispered “I love you” and “you’re so amazing” between breaths.

“Happy birthday…” you finally say, a small and satisfied smile on your lips. You thread your fingers into his hair and blink up at him, his skin glistening with a layer of sweat and joy.

“Best birthday ever,” he responds as he settles next to you, his arms draping over you. “Thank you for loving me.”