Home 1

Home

Seoul Hospital

“Kyungwon-ah, tomorrow 1 p.m. sharp at the shooting range don’t be late again!” Minkyung, the beautiful doctor with the eyes everyone will fall for, shout to her best friend before leaving the office after finishing her shift. She can’t wait to go home and have a good rest then spend her holiday the next day doing something exciting. Meanwhile, Kyungwon, the doctor with the golden body proportion and y caramel skin tone that many longed to touch, is lazily packing her things and only respond to her friend by nodding her head. Both of them are extremely tired although they have been doing all these things for a few years already, being a doctor is never easy, but being able to save life makes all their hard works and effort worth it.

 

Next Day at the shooting range

‘BANG BANG BANG’

Both Minkyung and Kyungwon flinched a little after hearing the deafening gunshot sound right after stepping in the shooting range.

A girl in simple white t-shirt and jeans turned back not forgetting to put her gun down and unload it. Her aura is so strong that Kyungwon shivers a little. However, Kyungwon find the girl extremely stunning, the curly long black hair, that sharp nose that she is jealous of, the red lips that looks so soft, the pale skin that looks so smooth, the eyes that can smile and the sweet voice that she can listen to whole day.

“YAHHHH!! KANG KYUNG WON!! Are you listening to me?” Minkyung raise her voice and playfully slap Kyungwon on her back. Kyungwon shakes her head to get back to reality.

“Hi, my name is Park Siyeon. Nice to meet you Kyungwon unnie.” Siyeon says with her killing eye smile.

“H..h.hiii, nice to meet you too Siyeon,” Kyungwon stutters a little not aware of the fact that Minkyung is judging her for her shyness that does not happens very often.

Kyungwon and Siyeon both heard things about each other before from Minkyung, but this is the first time they get to meet each other. Kyungwon is surprised by how beautiful Siyeon is in person, no words can describe it and that is also why she did not set her expectation too high. Because even if you use up all the words to describe how good-looking Siyeon is, it is still too little. Well, at least to Kyungwon, Siyeon is really that pretty. On the other hand, Siyeon also finds the other girl very charismatic. The great body that makes her look so good with her black coat, the silky long brown hair, the y healthy tan skin that Siyeon finds extra attractive, the sharp jawline that can cut anything. Siyeon is surprised that Kyungwon is actually the friend that has never been in a relationship before whom Minkyung always talks about. Siyeon would do anything just to have someone as pretty as Kyungwon by her side. And Siyeon is very sure that the person in front of her will look even better in her doctor gown.

“Hey, why don’t we start learning shooting now?” Minkyung tries to breaks the silence and awkwardness between the two.

Siyeon gives Minkyung and Kyungwon their earmuff to protect their ears and also going through all the safety procedure.

Just in case you are wondering why Siyeon knows how to shoot, she is actually a top-secret agent from the country's top secret organisation. Minkyung's dad is the head of the organisation and has been taking care of Siyeon ever since her parents both passed away. That’s how Minkyung and Siyeon are closed to each other. Minkyung always consider herself as Siyeon’s elder sister. However, other than Minkyung, her family and the others in the organisation no one knows about Siyeon’s job. Now she have another person to hide.

Actually, Minkyung knows how to shoot too, she just wanted her best friend to accompany her. Her dad also owns this shooting range. Therefore, Siyeon only have to teach Kyungwon how to shoot.

Kyungwon may be smart enough to graduate from medical school and become a doctor, but that does not mean she can learn everything very fast. 40 minutes already passed but she is still struggling to hold the right posture and shoot accurately. Siyeon have no choice but to go behind Kyungwon and adjust her arms and gun for her, the contact is so close and the height difference makes it possible for Kyungwon to feel Siyeon’s breath on her neck. For some reason, Kyungwon froze and struggles to focus on the target, she feels her heart beating so fast. After realising the awkward position they are in, Siyeon immediately step out. Both of them were blushing.

 

After 2 hours

* Ring Ring *

Ddiddi added you on Kakao Talk

Hi unnie, this is Siyeon. :)

Kyungwon smiled after seeing her notifications. She is now back at home from her shooting session. She knows she is a slow learner but she is extremely grateful that Siyeon taught her patiently and was always smiling brightly. She does not know what she is feeling right now. But one thing she does know is that she wants to protect that precious smile of the little girl.

Hi, Ddiddi, did you get my ID from that annoying girl. Haha. Nice to meet you today and thank you for teaching me. :)

Yes, who else would I get it from. Nice to know you too unnie. You are pretty talented….. I guess?”

Stop lying!!! Ok, unnie needs to sleep now, having a long shift tomorrow with your sister. Goodnight, sweet dream.”

Kyungwon locks her screen, not forgetting to turn off all the lights before going in to her dreamland.

 

 

After 3 months

The conversation that started 3 months ago after the first meeting of Siyeon and Kyungwon did not just stop there. Despite Kyungwon being very busy as a doctor, she still manages to find free time to chat with Siyeon. Their personality clicked. They discovered that they actually have a lot of common interest, music, fashion, dogs and definitely FOOD.

Kyungwon gathered up her courage and asked Siyeon out to have a dinner with her. Of course, after asking permission from Minkyung. Minkyung being the top student since young definitely knows that something is going on between this two. As much as she is worried for the two as she knows how risky Siyeon job is to both Siyeon herself and everyone around her. But who is she to stop two people from loving each other? Kyungwon and Siyeon both says they only think of each other as sister, but Minkyung can see that deep down both of them wants more.

 

At a certain restaurant in Seoul

“ 2 Bibimbap, one bulgogi and one bottle of soju please.”

After ordering, Siyeon and Kyungwon starts to talk about what they have been doing recently. Until the waitress comes to the table and served them their food.

As the biggest food lover, Kyungwon’s eye immediately light up when she sees food. Siyeon giggled at how adorable and childlike Kyungwon is when she sees food despite already being near 30 years old. Kyungwon starts eating right away not forgetting to mix the bibimbap first, while Siyeon seems to have some trouble……..

Unnie……….. Can you help me mix this….. I don’t know how to mix it.” Siyeon said shyly.

Kyungwon put down her spoon and ruffled Siyeon’s hair softly before helping Siyeon to mix her bibimbap.

Oh and, unnie I know you don’t eat the cucumber, you can give it to me,’ Siyeon added.

Kyungwon stopped what she was doing for a while and blushed as she is touched by how Siyeon remembers every small detail in their chat. Although they may not be in the best restaurant with the best atmosphere, but having a meal with someone that makes you feel the best is definitely a lot more better. And who said small, normal restaurant does not serve good food? Sometimes food cooked using love or experience is a lot better than food cooked with difficult techniques or expensive ingredients.

After finishing the scrumptious meal, it is time for them to drink their soju. Siyeon has been asking Kyungwon for a drink for many times, and today they finally can have it. Siyeon feels that talking face to face is a lot better than talking using technologies. You can observe the person and express things a lot better like this. For some reason, Kyungwon just makes Siyeon feels really safe, reliable and very comfortable. A feeling that she always wanted to feel. Although Minkyung and her family have been taking a very good care of her ever since her parents passed away. But she never felt what she feels right now beside Kyungwon. She always have this wall in her mind that she sets up when she is with other people. She never shows her weak side to anyone. But ever since Kyungwon stepped in to her life, everything changed.

It pains Kyungwon very much seeing how fragile the girl in front of her is, Siyeon is crying very hard, her shoulders are shaking, tears of pain running down her cheeks, her lips trembling. Probably from the effect of alcohol. Today she just found out, most of the smiles Siyeon put up was to hide her scar of losing her parents in an accident ever since she was 5. As much as she loves Minkyung and her family, she still does feel left out sometimes. Although Kyungwon does not know what pressure Siyeon is talking about, but she can feel that Siyeon is keeping something very heavy in her mind. All she can do is to hug her and comfort her, and this is the first time Kyungwon, the girl who is always very confident that she can do everything, feels she is so useless. Kyungwon tries to kiss Siyeon’s eye lid hoping to stop the tears, and she could do anything just to make Siyeon feels better.

Kyungwon is curious what Siyeon has been through and what she is going through now. She can feel that there are still a lot of things she still does not know about this girl. But she knows it’s not the right time to ask her.

Kyungwon volunteered to send Siyeon home. Well, Siyeon is living in the same house as Minkyung, so she definitely know which way to go.

During the whole trip, in the car it is very quiet yet comforting. Siyeon was holding Kyungwon’s hand as if she doesn’t want to leave her.

Once they reach the destination, Siyeon stares at Kyungwon right in to her eyes as if she is trying to say something. But all Kyungwon can see in Siyeon’s eyes is sadness. Kyungwon felt something is not right, and she sees tears forming in the girl’s eyes but the girl is trying to not let it down. Before she can do anything, Siyeon already went in to her house.

Kyungwon looks up in to the sky and pray that the premonition of something bad is going to happen to Siyeon she have is just her worrying about her too much. Especially seeing how fragile Siyeon can be. She now knows that she does not just see her as a sister. But someone she will do anything to protect. She now wants nothing but happiness for Siyeon.

I guess this is what you call love.” Kyungwon talks to herself softly before sighing.

 

 

1 week after the dinner ‘date’

“ Hey, Minkyung, Siyeon have not reply me for one week. Her phones also could not be reached. Do you know where she is?”

Kyungwon is asking Minkyung, but all she received was an “ She is on a business trip.” Kyungwon found it suspicious that Minkyung is always trying to avoid her eyes when they mention Siyeon’s name for the past few days. Kyungwon is also blaming herself for never asking Siyeon where and what kind of company she is working for. Or is she setting up her own business?

Minkyung is sharp enough to know that Kyungwon is sad but all she could do was to accompany kyungwon and cheer her up because

 

on the other side of Seoul,

Siyeon is preparing for another special mission, many were nervous but Siyeon who is the team’s leader and one of the top agent is only focusing on how to capture the South Korea’s most wanted criminal whom killed many innocent lives and was a great threat to the government as he hacked the government system and holds onto many top secrets.

 

To be continue………

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to sincerely apologize for my late update as I did not expect it to turn out this long. There will be another chapter before Sunday. I am trying my best to serve the best quality of work at the fastest time possible.

Criticism and compliments are welcome.

Apologize if my English or grammar may be confusing.

And also my lack of vocabulary.

Im trying my best and I will work hard to improve.

Thank you .

See you soon.

Yuddi for the win!!!!

curiouscat.me/napacindy

It is always open for u to talk(?) to me

or if you want to see me rant about Pristin or f(x) you can follow me    https://twitter.com/sekiew

Yes Im actually trying to promote myself lel