When You Met Him For The First Time~

B1A4 SCENARIOS

 

 

CNU

You are in the classroom, studying with your teacher and friends, suddenly there’s a knock and the door is open.

CNu: HEY XB CLASS~~ Can I have your donation for ChunJae Orphanage??

You: *stare at him, drooling like crazy, until he comes over you*

CNu: HEY _____!! Want to give the donation? *you just nod speechlessly* And here for you!!

You: *reading the paper* “MEET ME AT THE SCHOOL’s BACKYARD ^^v”

And you just like O.O, don’t know what to do~

 

 

JINYOUNG

You are reading a book in the library alone and your left seat is empty, suddenly a tall boy come towards you.

Jinyoung: Can I sit here? *he shyly ruffles his hair and smiles to you*

You: Sure~ You can sit anywhere.. *you smile back at him until you see what he brings* OMO!! Is that Shakespears??! That’s a goooood book ^^

Jinyoung: I KNOW I KNOW!!! Well, everyone think this book is boring but it’s not! You know about page 123? That’s my favorite~ Btw, I’m Jinyoung ^^

 

 

SANDEUL

“YAAA!! You must ASK that guy your-neighborhood-across-the-room!!” “Yea you gotta doing that! It’s your consequences if you choose dare while playing truth or dare!! I’ll get the video!!”

You: *damn this girl -________- start to get the boy’s attention* HEYYYY~ HELLO~~

Sandeul: *look at you from the window and smile, makes you O.o*

You: *get a paper and write*“SORRY FOR DISTURB, BUT CAN I KNOW YOUR NAME ^^”

Sandeul: *do as you did before* “OPEN YOUR WINDOW, I’LL TELL YOU”.

You: *well you just nod and opened the window*

Sandeul: ANNYEONG MY NAME IS SANDEUL~ NICE TO MEET YOU!!! 

You don’t have to shout that loud Deullie~

 

 

BARO

You walk down through the hall, search a sunbaenim for your first assignment in your new school.

You: *Look at the red name tag that means your sunbaenim* Sunbae, can I have your signs?? I’m on my first assignment and I’m sure I’ll never bother you again~

Baro: Here… My name is Baro & I can give you my phone number too, PLUS, you can always bothering me~ I will love that…

Such a teaser~

 

GONGCHAN

You at the supermarket with you mom, but you need a snacks so you get there by your self, shop it until……..

Gongchan: NOONAAAA!! *run and hug back you*

You: WOAAAA NONONO Who are youuu???!!!

Gongchan: Ehhh O____________o SORRY I WAS I WAS I WAS….. MIANHAE~~

You: That’s okay btw, I’m not that old okay~

Gongchan: Really? We’re in the same age I think! Hmm I’m Gongchan the aegyo king hahah!! *he does a really cute face and wave to you*

 

 

___________________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE!!! HOW IS IT??

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO DO IT NEXT CHAPTER~

 

BY THE WAY

REQUESTS,

COMMENTS and

SUBSCRIBES

ALLOWED!!

 

 

*just comment if want a request or you cant post it in my wall... up to you.. just tell me^^*