Final

Do You Still Love Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin has never loved any guy in his life other than Jungkook. First love, first kiss, first everything. So when the younger guy told him one day that he was no longer in love with him with that doe eyed guilty expression on his face, Jimin felt like his whole world has ended, because to him, Jungkook was his world.  Jimin who treasured Jungkook a lot and who he was contented giving a lot of love to more than what he has actually received was suddenly have been told that the younger boy has fallen in love with somebody else. Jimin knows right then that it will never be easy getting over him. He really wondered if he will ever do.

It was Jimin’s mother who has told him that it will pass. That he may be hurt for now but he has to know that the pain won’t stay with him forever. He’ll get over Jungkook, maybe not like how the guy has gotten over him so easily but Jimin soon will too get over those feelings that he has felt towards the guy throughout the years.

Jimin just wished for it to be sooner. Because right now, everytime he sees Jungkook with that bunny smile on his face along with the way his eyes even crinkled on the side each time he was with the guy who has replaced Jimin in his life, Taehyung, Jimin still dies inside a little more because he remembered when that smile used to be meant just for him. Jimin wished for that day when he can look at the two without feeling like crying all the time and being jealous because he knows he now has no right to be.

He should be happy for Jungkook because the younger guy looked really happy and contented. That’s how Jimin has loved him anyway, knowing that Jungkook was happy also brings happiness to the older guy. Jimin thought that someday once he buries those feelings he still has left for Junkook maybe then he, Jungkook and Taehyung can be friends too.

It was crazy of him to think that.

Jimin knows that it’s his friend Yoongi who will be the first one to call him stupid, being the cold hearted and mean hyung he is. Yet Jimin knows the older guy was just really honest. Just like the exact day when Jimin has easily let go of Jungkook after merely asking him if he really loves Taehyung, it was Yoongi who outright called him stupid and told him that he should be angry because he has every right to. But back then and somehow until now Jimin still likes Jungkook a lot even after the younger guy ended things between them so he really can’t bring himself to get mad. He cried at least. Just not in front of the younger and Jimin was really glad about that.

Maybe Jimin really is stupid just like what Yoongi says because he still love Jungkook until now and part of him still hoped that he will still changed his mind. Until that night happened.

“You know I love you…right?”

The moment Jimin heard that voice he already knows who it is. He was on his way back to their house and he really doesn’t want to but he can’t help but pass by the younger guy’s house because it was right before theirs. So Jimin found himself in front of Jungkook’s house only hidden by a wall beside the main gate because he has stopped when he heard his voice. Jimin told himself it’s because he just doesn’t want to be seen by him. It was just a week that passed after their break up and they never really talked again. Jimin just doesn’t know why Jungkook will still be out here when it is already late at night and freezing. But as the second voice speaks Jimin understands why.

“…the way you look at him, everytime…What is that about then?”

Jimin knows he should not be eavesdropping so his one foot took a step back. But that’s it. He doesn’t know why he never really moved any further than that one step. The hushed and almost whisper like talking tells Jimin that he really should not be listening. That he should leave now even before any of them notices him or it will be awkward.

“Let’s talk somewhere else, Tae…”

Jimin’s heart skipped a be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter