Miss Trouble Maker

Pink Up Review Shop_BATCH 1 OPEN_HIRING REVIEWERS/

Request from:purplechampagne

 
 
 

Title: ( 4 / 5 )

I really liked the title. It really suits the theme of the story well and also tells that not only boys but girls also can be a trouble maker ; )

Description ( 7 / 10 )

There are some grammatical errors. The sentence "she had plans for their anniversary real date as couple" is incorrect. It should be  " she had plans for their first anniversary date." But in the description, you wrote that she just got her first boyfriend. If she just got her first boyfriend,then how could they have their anniversary? Also they should be dating for a year to celebrate their anniversary. You should add more details to this.

Length of Chapters ( 9 / 10 )

Congratulations! The chapter is very long and doesn't need anymore words. But sometimes, if we write too long chapter, then people might scan it and not read the story properly until the story is very exciting. I am not saying that you should not write long chapters but the chapter is too long and takes a good one hour to read it. If we read it quickly then it will take less than half-an-hour to complete reading.

Plot/Characters ( 12 / 15 )

The plot is really good! I could imagine all the scenes. There is so much details and readers like to picture the scenes in their mind.  But some parts were not specific. I couldn't understand, why did she prepared a candle-lit dinner at their house when she already reserved a table at a restaurant? Also they went to the restaurant after midnight which means that their anniversary has already ended. Please be specific and write the reasons at these parts. The characters were really cute but there is no details about Oh Sehun. The readers only know that Sehun works at an office and comes home late. There should be more details of Sehun as well as Lee Hyemi. You have add more details like what does she do in her free time,why hasn't she tried to cook before? etc. Same goes for Sehun. Also, if Hyemi wore a dress then how did the lower part got ripped? Even if it got ripped, the whole dress should be torn right? Fix this please. Except these , the flow of the story is very good and your imagination is excellent!

Grammatical Errors ( 9 / 10)

 I didn't see much grammatical errors which is very good for the story. Some people make mistakes in grammar but your story has the least mistakes. It has some mistakes, the sentence " Can i come home?" is somewhat incorrect. It should be " Can i come inside?" because people often say Can i come inside? when standing in front of a door. I don't think there is any other mistakes, so you don't need a proofreader : )

Overall Enjoyment ( 9.5 / 10 )

I really liked your fic.Its very cute and fluffy. I like cute fics ^^. If you fix the parts i told you to then your fic will be popular in no time like my fic Exopink One - shot collections. Though its not so popular, but still people like my fic ; ) Sorry not mine but ours. There is also a co - author in my fic who helps me in writing longer chapters and i help her in imagination ^^.

Total Marks = 50.5  / 60

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes:

Thanks for requesting. I hope you request again ^^.