One; Something

The Leaders
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            When the whole South Korea is resting, there are some boys and girls who are having a small reunion. The members are close with each other, but the relationship between the leader spells AWKWARD. Let’s just say, the leaders have a crush on each other but, they dated other people.

 

DATED, with past tense.

GDragon, is tired with his never-smooth relationship with his exes. He thought that he will never date anymore until he become the ordinary Kwon Jiyong again, not the GDragon-the Dragon everyone know, admire, love – and hate.

Taeyeon, is done with her exes, who couldn’t fight for her. She won’t ever date an idol anymore, she said.

 

But their members are just so clueless to the point where the only seat left at the private room is in the corner. Great, they thought. Seungri, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Daesung, Yuri, and Sooyoung were being so hyped, so are the others. They forgot that their leader is beyond awkward with each other.

 

They are at a barbeque restaurant so they have to grill it themselves. There are 4 pans, one for Tiffany, Seohyun, TOP, and Taeyang, the second one for Sooyoung, Seungri, and Yoona, the third one for Sunny, Daesung, Yuri, and Hyoyeon. One pan left, the leaders were being left behind, AGAIN.

 

“Yoona-ya, let unnie join yours, alright? Don’t you guys think 4 pan is too much?” Taeyeon panicked.

“Ey, Kim Taeyeon you forgot that Sooyoung and Yoona are shiksin, don’t you?” Tiffany said.

“No, it’s just..”

“Come on, noona just grill it with hyung! You should teach hyung to do it well. He already forgot how, aigoo what a superstar.” Seungri blabbered.

“What? You are the one who can’t grill. Don’t trust him, alright? I can grill, let me grill it for you.” Jiyong took the meat scissors from Taeyeon’s hand and cut the meat immediately. Taeyeon was speechless and just look at him.

 

Seungri smirked, Here comes Kwon Jiyong, the gentleman who’s able to melts every girl’s heart with just one gesture.

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon, eye-talking, basically mocking her. You, you, what happened with ‘I won’t fall in love again’?

‘I’m not falling in love, Tiff. He’s just helping me.’  Tiffany rolled her eyes and continue grilling.

 

The situation calmed down, not for long ‘cause they started to joke around again. The two people at the corner of the room are still mum, until Jiyong decided to start a conversation. “I heard that SNSD is going to have a full-length album soon. How’s the preparation going?”

“Ah, so I heard BIGBANG is preparing a new single? Must be daebak tho. Series M are great.”

“No, no, I don’t think Paris is a good place to runaway. You know, the fashion people-know me.”

“But our fanbase in America is quite big, though. Soshified? SONE are just too wild, and protective when it comes to me.”

 

They got close quickly. The ‘leaders talk’ changes into personal talk, with stuff like “So, Ginger is with your Mom, now?” and “But, it’s not good to drink and smoke too much, don’t you know that?”. The GD oppa, and Taeyeon change to Jiyong and Taeng super-quick. They seems so drowned in their own conversation and jokes. Taeyang and Hyoyeon noticed it, but they kept mum.

 

 

They exchanged phone numbers and KakaoTalk ID, and he texted her immediately. ‘Arrived home safely?’ and texting each other become their habits.

He knew when will she shoot her Banila Co.’s Ad, she knew what endorsement he’s going to have. He knew if she’s going to sleep yet, she knew when he stay awake all night to produce song. Still, talking about their love life is kind of prohibited. They’re THAT close, anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

They decided to meet up, just the two of them, to avoid suspiciousness from the members, late night, at the café in Gangnam.

 

He came early, to make sure that everything is good. She came not long after and smile at him.

Gosh, he is much more charming like this.

, she looks like an innocent angel, I’m doomed.

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

“How’s life?”

The conversation goes quite deep to the point they’re talking about love life. He learned about her ideal type and she learned about his ex. They meet each other frequently after it.

 

 

He sent foods and flowers when she’s promoting her first ever mini album, I. She become familiar with his penthouse and he can drive to SNSD’s dorm, anytime. “Nothing, I just feel like I wanna meet you.” Sweet? Yes. What’s their deal? They’re friend, they said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seriously, Jiyong? It’s been months since your eyes sparkled everytime we talk about her, and you want me to believe that you two are just friends?”

“Man, Kiko is coming back to me. This is my chance.”

 

Youngbae, being the straight-forward best friend nag him and said, “Jiyong, it’s time to stop your on-off and non-healthy relationship with her. Basically, she is a good girl and you are a good boy, but you’re ruining each other. Maybe you two are destined to be just friends, you know? I’m sure you realized the fact that since Taeyeon come to your life, you didn’t think of Kiko that much anymore, right? And, you wrote Let’s Not Fall In Love months ago, for whom? There’s no way it’s for Kiko, man.”

 

“I don’t know, alright! I’m confused. And that song, it has nothing to do with Kiko.” He looked so frustrated. “Okay, so now tell me. What do you think of Taeyeon? Don’t lie.”

Perfect, wife-material.

“Okay, I’m not supposed to say she’s beautiful and pretty ‘cause I’m sure everybody realized that, but she is so stunning and cute you know. Her looks is so different with Kiko, but her personality is just great. I mean, she is a mature woman with a child-like dork personality. I don’t know, she’s just a fun companion.”

“You think, you—and her, could be a couple?”

“Nah, I’m too dirty for her—except she’s a bad girl, we could be one. But we’re just too different.”

“Come on, Jiyong. You don’t love Kiko anymore, do you?”

“I don’t know Youngbae. I’m just confused with the situation. Honestly, the thought of winning Kiko back never crossed my mind since I befriended with Taeyeon. But I really don’t know. Don’t you think it will ruin her if I become her boyfriend?”

 

“Ask yourself. If you don’t want to ruin her. Change yourself, be a better man.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MAMA 2015, Hongkong

“Ji, she’s here right?” Taeyang asked.

“She? Who?”

“Kim Taeyeon, your girl.”

“She’s not my girl, man. But yeah, she’s here along with Tiffany and Seohyun.” He answered it calmly.

“Jiyong hyung is with Taeyeon noona now?! Heol, daebak! I thought it was just a rumour.”

I’m doomed. The panda will surely do something insane tonight.

 

 

He wouldn’t deny that seeing her tonight, with that white dress, blonde braids, singing a song that simply fits her, makes his mood better. A living angel. And to actually realize that Kim Taeyeon is his friend, makes him smile. Not because of her popularity, and her status as The Nation’s Girl Group Leader, but because he’s a friend of someone who truly has a passion for music, since not everyone he see and know in this industry choose to be an idol because of  the passion. And being outstandingly beautiful, was probably just one of the perks.

 

 

“Ya, Kim Taeyeon! BIGBANG is here, right? You don’t want to meet your friend?” Emphasizing the word friend, Tiffany tried to best friend.

“No, thank you. Don’t want another scandal with the GDragon this year.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Tae, it’s not about the scandal. He’s your friend, right? If you guys are really just friend, what’s the problem?”

It’s surely a problem because these weird butterlies are dancing inside my stomach everytime our eye locks.

“Simply because he’s GDragon, and I’m Kim Taeyeon, SNSD Leader.”

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, Jiyong oppa braids his hair just like yours.” Tiffany said when they’re seating—watching idols’ performances in MAMA.

“Eonni, it looks funny. Did he really do that to copy you?” Seohyun laughed along.

“Of-of course no. Why would you think like that?” Oh my gosh. He looks like he wants to involved in another scandal with me.

“I’m going to say hello to our sunbae, Tae.” Tiffany is going to say hello when…

 

“Hyung, let’s take a selca.” Of course, the panda.

“One more time, please.”

 

“I’m going to say it now, Tae.” Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter