Chapter 1

My Vampire

Y/N POV

You and your friend was in the streets playing when your friend said "Let's play truth or dare." "Ok" you said. "Truth or dare." Y/F/N said. "Dare." you said. "Ok i dare you to go to the creepy mansion in the woods." Y/F/N said. "Ok" you said You and your friend went to the creepy mansion that was in the woods. "maybe i won't do the dare." You said. "Oh come on" Y/F/N said. Your friend went in the mansion "Hey Y/F/N" You yelled.

Crystal POV

I was in my room when i heard someting. I went downstairs and saw two figures standing in the doorway. "Hey what are you doing here you're not allowed here." I yelled. The two figures turned and they were both girls. The one who was standing in the doorway said bravely. "Who are you" "My name is Crystal Young and i live here" I said. Then i teleported to the girls and teleported her to the living room and i bit the girl with the brown hair and she was die, "Y/F/N" Y/N said. "What did you do to my friend." Y/N said. "Crystal honestly you had to get all the blood from that girl." A voice said I truned around and saw one of my brothers Jimin "Jimin oppa I was hungry" I said. "Who's this."Jimin said. "Y/N" Crystal said

Y/N POV

You saw your friend died by a girl that had white hair and had a black dress. Her name was Crystal Young that apparently lives here. "What did you do to her." You said. "Crystal honestly you had to get all the blood from that girl" a voice said. There was a figure behind her. Crystal truned around and said "Jimin oppa I was hungry" "Who's this." the guy named Jimin. "Y/N" Crystal said. 'how does she now my name.' You thought. I saw Jimin his lips. You got nervous and my heart was beating. You turned to Crystal and asked her "How do you know my name." "I have been watching you." she said. "Stalker." I said. "I'm not a stalker i go to your school." She said. "I have to go." You said. "You're not going anywhere." Jimin said with a smirk. "What do you mean." you said. "it means you're staying here forever." Crystal said. "Come you're meeting the others." Crystal said. "The others." you said. We went to the upstairs living room and saw 6 figures look at us. "Well well who is this." A deep voice said. "This is Y/N." Crystal said. "Oh Good a new toy." It siad. 'a new toy.'you thought. "Oh shut up Jungkook oppa" Crystal said. The guy named Jungkook chuckled and said "Why are you even here." You gulped and said "I was with my friend." "Where is your friend.'" He said. "I bit her." Crystal said. All the guys growled. "What, i was hungry." Crystal said."I hope this girl will taste good." Another voice said. "Lets see." Jungkook said. He got up and came to me and bit me. "Her blood taste weird."Jungkook said. "Crystal can you take her to her room." that same voice said. "Why do i have to do it can't you do it Yoon-gi" Crystal said 'So that's his name.' you thought. "just do it crystal." Another voice said this time it was a cold voice. "Fine." Crystal said. She went in a hallway and stopped. "That was close you should be careful around them Y/N" Crystal said. "Who were those people." You said. "They are my brothers." Crystal said. "The one with redish hair was Jimin, the one with the dark red hair was Hoseok, the one with black hair was Jin, the one with the brown hair was Jongkook, the one with orange hair was Taehyung, the one with the blond hair was Yoon-gi, and the one with blondish white hair was Namjoon." Crystal said . "Oh" you said. "Stay away from Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin they are the most dangerous." Crystal said. "Can i ask you something." you said. "Sure." Crystal said. "Are you all vampires." You said. Crystal nodded yes. 'help me." you thought. "One more thing don't go in the room down the hallway." Crystal said.