Final

Christmas Love

Christmas is approaching and the mall is filled with people shopping for decorations and presents for their loved ones. The tall man with the low but deep voice mutter a soft apology as he tried to squeeze his way to the shops.

 

“Geez, why are there a lot of people today,” Kyuhyun hissed.

 

Who would have thought that there will be a lot people. Apparently not him, of course. He grab his scarf and remove it from his neck because he knows that he will suffocate if he didn't. With the amount of people here in the mall, he could barely breathe in any oxygen. Or maybe he's just exaggerating things.

 

He continued walking around the mall searching some gifts for his parents. That's when he realised that it's so hard to find the perfect gift for someone. He cursed silently.

 

“It will be easier if Ryeowook is here,” he thought.

 

Thinking of the said male, Kyuhyun realised that he can't seem to do anything without Ryeowook. (Or maybe he can but he just can't be bothered) For the past years even if they're not dating, Ryeowook will always be the one to help with anything and everything. Especially during Christmas season, he will be the one buying presents for both of their families. And now he's doing it all by himself.

 

Kyuhyun still remember the day he got together with Ryeowook. It was during Christmas Eve, 6 years ago. Christmas has always been his favourite holiday with all the festive decorations put up in the streets whenever he went out to buy presents or some shopping with Ryeowook. He didn't even planned to confess to him on that day. It just happened that he was so sick of hiding his feelings towards the petite man and ended up letting out all his feelings to the latter.



 

6 years ago, 24 December 2010

 

“Kyukyu, let's go for Christmas shopping as usual,” Ryeowook said excitedly.

 

“Oh my god… so cute…” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath and stared at the latter who's unknowingly showing his cuteness everywhere. He cleared his throat and replied, “Y-yeah sure.”

 

“Anyway, why are we even going for shopping last minute?” Kyuhyun stood up trying to distract himself from the cute boy finding new clothes in his wardrobe.

 

“Ummm…”

 

“Hmm?” Kyuhyun continued to ask while changing his clothes.

 

“I was kind of busy the past week and today onwards I will be free which is why it's very last minute for this year,” Ryeowook stuck out his bottom lips.

 

Kyuhyun kept staring at that pink plum lips and quickly snapped out of it. “Oh okay. It's fine,” he chuckled. “I was just wondering.”

 

Ryeowook mouth formed an O shape which soon turn into a bright smile. He grinned and grabbed Kyuhyun out for Christmas shopping. Kyuhyun just let the latter to drag him and stared at him with adoration in his eyes.

 

*2 hours later*

 

Surprisingly, Ryeowook didn't took a longer time to shop around the mall. It's not that Kyuhyun mind that much since he will be able to spend more time with the person he longed to be with. He helped to unlock the door while helping Ryeowook to carry some stuff inside the dorm. Putting the stuffs down, Ryeowook turned to him.

 

“Let's pack and wrap the presents, shall we?” Kyuhyun staring back at him suddenly his feeling for the petite man started to grow more and more making him feeling overwhelmed.

 

“O-okay…” he trailed off.

 

Sensing that his best friend suddenly seems a bit off, Ryeowook placed his hand on Kyuhyun's forehead. Kyuhyun quickly pushed his hand away as his heart started to beat so fast that he felt like fainting.

 

“Sorry…” Kyuhyun apologized for his previous action.

 

“It's okay Kyukyu!” Ryeowook smiled brightly. “Let's start unpacking the stuffs first.”

 

Kyuhyun just nodded his head not daring himself to speak. He quietly helped Ryeowook to unpacked the stuff and prepare the wrapping papers. The petite man finds it weird to why his best friend is acting strangely suddenly but he just shrugged it off.

 

“It hurts though when he pushed away my hand…” Ryeowook thought. He could feel his eyes starting to collect tears but he kept blinking so that it won't flow down his cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun happened to stare at Ryeowook and saw what was going on and he brought his hands up and cupped his cheeks. Tears started to flow down his cheeks and Kyuhyun wiped it away with his thumb.

 

“Ryeonggu, what happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?” Kyuhyun started to panic.

 

“I-i…”

 

“Please tell me what's wrong, Ryeonggu,” Kyuhyun said gently while looking at him in concern. It broke his heart seeing the person he love crying out of sudden.

 

“I… j-just feel hurt t-that you pushed my hand a-away just n-now,” Ryeowook struggled to say out his reason. “Do you hate me?”

 

“I'm so sorry, Ryeowook-ah… It's just that… that I… I don't know how to phrase it in sentence but I love you Kim Ryeowook. I really love you with all my heart. I may not be very good in expressing my feelings for you but all I want you to know that I love you so much. This has been going on for 2 years.”

 

Kyuhyun continued, “When you placed your hand on my forehead, my heart was beating so fast. I started to feel overwhelmed and my feelings for you were starting to grow more. I pushed your hand away as the feelings were too strong so I'm so sorry Ryeonggu. To answer your question, no, I don't hate you.”

 

Ryeowook looked at him with wide eyed. He could see his pupils growing larger almost covering ⅓ of his eyes. His eyes were full of fondness and love and Ryeowook could just stare at his eyes all day long.

 

“Kyu… I-i… I love you too. All these years, I thought you will never look at me the way I look at you. I kept doubting myself thinking that you will never have the same feelings for me b-but now I-”

 

“Now what, Ryeonggu?” Kyuhyun asked gently.

 

Ryeowook wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's  body and buried his face on his chest. “I love you, I love you, I love you!” His voice muffled against Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun hugged his now petite lover back and rested his chin on his head. His eyes sparkled and said, “I love you too Ryeowook-ah… I've always love you.”

 

The next day, 25 December 2010

 

The new lovers hugged each other on the bed in the Christmas morning looking at each other lovingly. No, they didn't do anything naughty ;) Kyuhyun pecked Ryeowook's lips and wished him.

 

“Merry Christmas, Ryeonggu.”

 

“Merry Christmas to you too, Kyukyu,” Ryeowook stretched his neck and kissed Kyuhyun gently. It was an innocent and pure kiss. No tongue. They stopped kissing each other and pressed their foreheads together.

 

“I didn't buy you any present Kyukyu,” the petite lover pouted.

 

“I don't need any presents for Christmas. You're the best present I ever had. And my present for you?” Kyuhyun grabbed Ryeowook's hand and placed it at his heart area.

 

“is here…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos!! Thanks for reading and do comment down below! ≧∇≦